Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So curious about this shop. Although no longer a big RnT fan, have always been intrigued by how many punters love it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    So curious about this shop. Although no longer a big RnT fan, have always been intrigued by how many punters love it.
    You never been to this shop? Come and have a try and you’ll know why a lot of punters love this shop :O

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozdevil View Post
    Angela, cancels because she gets a higher bidder who is willing to pay more for the girl. It's almost like an auction and the reason I came to know about this sneaky tactic is because my mate called for the same girl after i did and offered 40 more and she slotted him in.
    In my view this is just pure greed and won't sustain for long soon the punters will realise that they are being fucked around with.
    The only way to counter this is to avoid her shop and when the demand diminishes she will be set straight.
    If you can control your cock that is

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    She's just adding insult to injury; disrespectful. I DO understand that sh*t happens: at Summerville, 3 substitutes:
    1. Iris: Girl quit without showing up for her first day. She never again appeared on the roster. I had a substitute there in mind, great alternate.
    2. Momo: website was not updated showing change of hours (now, only afternoon shift). Auxiliary manager didn't catch when I made the morning booking, Summer didn't catch when she checked the shop's WeChat. Better substitute suggested and I agree with that assessment.
    3. Jessica: didn't show up for start of shift, auxiliary manager at a loss for a solution. I walked. Summer later apologized, saying Jessica was sick.

Point is, GOOD managers take care of their customers, even the non-regulars, because a good manager should understand that a non-regular just might become a regular. And if a restaurant is so popular that I can't get a table/meal that I want, well, I DON'T accept leftovers, there are other places to satisfy my appetite. I don't need to follow the herd for grazing pastures.

I've never been to this shop, and with reviews like this, no interest in doing so. MY time is valuable (to me, anyway), and if I have a booking, I expect it to be honored.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    V true, consistency pays off with repeat custom.
    I think 1 of the best in the game is mamasan Alice b227 ; always respectful to every customer. Even if i have not been for a year i still get the same top notch service like when i went 1 a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Apple working less, or is she so heavily booked that she is not even on the roster???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Is Apple working less, or is she so heavily booked that she is not even on the roster???
    Heavly booked I would gather

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Hey all! My regulars here are Jessie number 1 and Susan number 2 and I'm dying to see Apple as I've heard so much about her but unfortunately she is in at times that don't really work for me as I usually come here during lunch breaks and she is usually on in the arvo.

Has anyone had the chance to see Argentina Abby? I usually get recommended Asian girls here I've only seen Julia as a non Asian and she was good but perhaps would be better on repeat visit
    I have seen Abby, nice slim body but it was all a bit rushed and mechanical. Straight on to the next customer before I was even out of the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I have seen Abby, nice slim body but it was all a bit rushed and mechanical. Straight on to the next customer before I was even out of the room.
    Abby same girl as Chiara? There's also a Mirella 24 yo Argentinian.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    What is her features? Slim or thick booty South American body?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    No. MAC has three Argentinians - Chiara, Abby, and Mirella.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    No. MAC has three Argentinians - Chiara, Abby, and Mirella.
    Mirella said her sister also works there, but I'm not sure which of the other two Argentinians that is. She has a good body, slim, small chesticles, but a decent latina booty and can twerk you to completion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Mirella said her sister also works there, but I'm not sure which of the other two Argentinians that is. She has a good body, slim, small chesticles, but a decent latina booty and can twerk you to completion.
    I think Abby and Mirella are sisters

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I think Abby and Mirella are sisters
    I can confirm that they are sisters...I had both of them in the last fortnight...separately unfortunately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I can confirm that they are sisters...I had both of them in the last fortnight...separately unfortunately.
    Was Mirella any good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Ahhh yes the Forbidden Apple *wink* lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a session with Abby wow wow wow Argentinian beauty! Will post review in private massage section later today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Just had a session with Abby wow wow wow Argentinian beauty! Will post review in private massage section later today
    How would we get access to private massage sections?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alex2019 View Post
    How would we get access to private massage sections?
    Need to post 50 reviews I believe I'll copy it here when I write it up 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Deleted upon request

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review - I’m sure Abby will be booked out fast! And the sisters sound very tempting

Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast