Thread: MAC recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    I met Moe on Friday. Omg, outstanding.
    Can you DM AR please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Moe is very popular and hard to book now. Need to book her in advance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know if Sophia Chilean is same as Sophia Morrocan of past?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No. She's not. Why are you asking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m unfortunately not familiar with MAC . Could my fellow punters provide me with some information I.e shop name , MP, FS shop? Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    First time at this joint the other day. Tried Julia as recommended and did not disappoint. A bit of work on face and enhanced boobs but did not detract from experience.
    Quite attractive face, banging body with slight tummy fat as a few have pointed out and very energetic (massage table moves to other side of the room at one stage).
    Would definitely revisit. May try out some others first though.

What size would people say Kat is? Someone said she lost some weight?
    Kat is bigger.

Juilia is great. Ive seen her about a dozen times over 3 years. Were you fortunate enough to get dfk?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    No. She's not. Why are you asking?
    Because Moroccan Sophia was raved about in past reviews/posts so was going to a crack if she is the same person.
    Still may try though but she finishes earlier and hard to get a bookkng as doesn't align with my schedule.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBear View Post
    Kat is bigger.

Juilia is great. Ive seen her about a dozen times over 3 years. Were you fortunate enough to get dfk?
    Unfortunately not. Only light kissing/pecks. Will still revisit but I will need DFK to be a true regular for me

Have seek Kat in the hallway a couple times and exchanged smiles. Will definitely be on near future visit for her.
    Have you seen her? I'm guessing only Part 2?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBear View Post
    Kat is bigger.

---
    I believe Julia's service is average [ definitely her service is not great ], especially after so many years working her service is flat plus the work on her face the enhanced boobs, no man.
    Great are Alice, Moe, Robyn, susan and maybe few more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately not. Only light kissing/pecks. Will still revisit but I will need DFK to be a true regular for me

Have seek Kat in the hallway a couple times and exchanged smiles. Will definitely be on near future visit for her.
    Have you seen her? I'm guessing only Part 2?
    I saw Kat a year or so ago and can confirm she was Part 2 only, and I haven’t heard anything that would suggest that has changed. Still worth seeing though, specially if you like Spanish

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    I believe Julia's service is average [ definitely her service is not great ], especially after so many years working her service is flat plus the work on her face the enhanced boobs, no man.
    I was there recently and Julia went into the room next door. Boy, was she getting an absolute hammering from some guy! Certainly sounds like she can take a good pounding. Was waiting for Angela to start banging on the door to tell her to keep the noise down….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I was there recently and Julia went into the room next door. Boy, was she getting an absolute hammering from some guy! Certainly sounds like she can take a good pounding. Was waiting for Angela to start banging on the door to tell her to keep the noise down….
    ---
    Julia's service is average, because she is pro most probably can offer good sex, of course she can [ usually pro prefer quick passionate sex, so you can cum quick ] ... but to have a great session you need more and Julia is not of level of Alice, Moe, robin, susan and few more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    I totally agree with all those. Haven't tried Robyn, is she at the same level of Alice, Moe, and Susan? Adele is another great one, but haven't seen her on the roster for quite awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Angela has given up on her noise thing. She just increases the volume of music to muffle the noise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who's visiting today?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You wouldn't want to be in the room right next to reception. Of course, Angela would hear everything occurring in the room.
    lol I’ve had a couple of noisy sessions in that room. Never been a problem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who's visiting today?
    yup quick session this morning

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Am I the only one who would let Angela join in? I could see her G string through her pants a few weeks ago and it had me wondering...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by uplatelately View Post
    yup quick session this morning
    Nice! Who did you see?
    Too bad working otherwise would pay the elusive Robyn a visit!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice! Who did you see?
    Too bad working otherwise would pay the elusive Robyn a visit!
    Saw Daisy again, wanted to drop by and not be too fussy and get waved off by Angela. Robyn sounds like fun, let us know if you get to see her. Btw I would let Angela join in for sure, would be memorable i'm sure!

Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast