Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Junior Member(有D料到)

MAC recommendations

I've struggled to find recent reviews of MAC. There's a couple in the last few days but that's it!
    Anyone got recent experience. Happy with vanilla RNT but the possibility of extras that is always nice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    I've struggled to find recent reviews of MAC. There's a couple in the last few days but that's it!
    Anyone got recent experience. Happy with vanilla RNT but the possibility of extras that is always nice.
    No one wants to share, that's why 😂😂

It could be a case where the shop wants less exposure and publicity to avoid council attention? The fact that they have stopped advertising here is a strong enough hint.

If Angela has asked her regulars and supporters Not to review , that's it !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel like you do not listen to my MAC comments lol. Here you go:

Sunny Thai - NOT the Chinese one is busty with big tits. She gives great Spanish and an insane body to body. It was so sexy and still my favorite I’ve ever had. I hate to tell everyone about her but she’s my fav.

Kat, Kate, - they’ve changed her name too many times. She is Slovakian or Polish whatever she keeps changing. Huge tits and tried to let me cum twice but I couldn’t. She was sweating hard and tried hard. Sucked my balls too so that was nice. Not the best face I’ve ever seen teeth a bit meh. Paid the 50 and she’s bigger if that’s your style.

Julie, Emma, Danny - all beautiful slim girls with consistent good reviews.

Molly - blonde bit out of shape now but still great performance. She’s British and leaving in a month

Hannah- British girl skinny nice butt apparently does FS for 100? Heard it wasn’t bad and others said shitty massage worth a skip,

Marcella- hit or miss when she’s on but apparently she is the bomb and sexy asf Columbian.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Epic response although it's even harder to decide now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hannah is definitely one to skip!

I'm a Windows Guy LOL
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Hannah is definitely one to skip!
    Any reasons? She is currently on my to do list haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No idea about massage or giving a hj. Seemed disinterested and touching her tits is about all that is allowed.

Can recommend Julia, Molly or Emma.

Of course it could just have been me so give her a crack and report back!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    No idea about massage or giving a hj. Seemed disinterested and touching her tits is about all that is allowed.

Can recommend Julia, Molly or Emma.

Of course it could just have been me so give her a crack and report back!
    You would have expected that the girls would have received some training from Angela.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have any intel on where Kat is at these days?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can't really go wrong at MAC, like everybody the girls can have a day were they are not at the peak of their game, but on most days, you will leave a happy punter with a smile on your dial.

Banned
    Some of the girls that have worked at this shop were given high ratings by some punters. This could be attributed to Angela selecting the right girls or the girls (especially the non Asians) who had never done this work before were willing to keep their clients happy and make them return on many occasions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Some of the girls that have worked at this shop were given high ratings by some punters. This could be attributed to Angela selecting the right girls or the girls (especially the non Asians) who had never done this work before were willing to keep their clients happy and make them return on many occasions.
    I’m not sure I understand your point?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yeah thats right. Most of the non asian girls have not worked in RnT establishments. Most of them go nude since start and because of no massage skills they rely on part 2, which in most cases starts within 10 mins of session.
    cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Yeah thats right. Most of the non asian girls have not worked in RnT establishments. Most of them go nude since start and because of no massage skills they rely on part 2, which in most cases starts within 10 mins of session.
    cheers
    Spot on. Clothes off at the beginning with no complaints unlike in some Asian shops where they wait and then they take off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im new here. Sorry but what does MAC stands for ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Im new here. Sorry but what does MAC stands for ?
    "Massages Are Crap"......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    "Massages Are Crap"......
    bahaha very true bros, but do we really go for the massage..???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by happyspider View Post
    bahaha very true bros, but do we really go for the massage..???
    I have only been there twice and I knew the girls from another shop, actually they both could really massage and I knew what was going to happen at the end, so yes you certainly dont go there for the massage, anyway I prefer the North Side..........

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast