Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1442

Thread: MAC recommendations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xthestreams View Post
    Sorry trying to work out the forum. This was response to Roby
    Does she provide the full range of extras such as nhj, bodyslides, pussyslides, Bj and FS? And price for each?
    Would appreciate your advice, Bro X.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jok View Post
    Did you end up trying her? Would you recommend?
    I haven’t seen Jaxx yet as she's been absent from the roster for the past few days and went home early last week. For those wondering she doesn't see Indians due to personal reasons.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is small slim Sara who also worked at Summerville still working here too ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    Yes. 1 or 2 days a week. Saturdays maybe. Just check the roster daily on their website.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse13 View Post
    I haven’t seen Jaxx yet as she's been absent from the roster for the past few days and went home early last week. For those wondering she doesn't see Indians due to personal reasons.
    Looking forward to seeing an update once someone tries her. Seems impossible to get a hold of her atm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Yes. 1 or 2 days a week. Saturdays maybe. Just check the roster daily on their website.
    Yes. 1 or
    What! You mean to tell me she's not exclusively only @Massage at Central LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't tell Angela. 🤣
    lol she knows.

Still excellent service from Sara, and can also do a great hard masage for anyone into that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    Sara is Working today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If so, then the girls are not exclusive to MAC.
    It doesn't say exclusive next to Sara's description. It never did.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if MAC does double massage? I've asked but never got a reply.

Appreciate any other recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiandCokeFanta View Post
    Does anyone know if MAC does double massage? I've asked but never got a reply.

Appreciate any other recommendations
    If you're prepared to pay twice the single-girl price most shops will find a way to accommodate a double massage request.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've only done one double in my life and though I think it was a great experience, it was only great I think because the two girls worked together and knew what to do.

It was the legendary mamasan couple at QVB massage. Got no idea if that's still around and I'm not in or near the city anymore for anything on any regular basis so haven't been back. Having one girl shove the assets in your face while the other goes to town on your manhood is a splendid thing.

But yeah if you want to double make absolutely sure those two girls like and are comfortable with each other, and, even more preferably have done doubles together a few times. I think it really makes a diff.

Wonder if they are still around. Probably approaching GILF territory though if they are, but I'm sure they'd still give a hell of a performance!

When you ask for doubles at this place Angela will let you know if your requested girls are comfortable working togethar or not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    When you ask for doubles at this place Angela will let you know if your requested girls are comfortable working togethar or not.
    Have tried but never get a reply back so just assumed it doesn't happen

I have not seen any reviews or comments from you about girls and their services working at this shop so I am not sure how often you visit this place. If you are not a regular then she might not respond to you queries.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've never been to MAC but had a couple of good doubles at Summerville pre-COVID when they used to do $100/hr doubles.

Anyway picking the first girl and letting her pick the second girl is usually considered best practice for doubles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a very unexpected experience at MAC today. Just dropped in without a booking on the off-chance. Pretty much everyone was booked, but there was a new girl with zero ML experience who had applied for a job and was there for an interview. The mamasan (Angela??) asked would I be interested in trying the new girl and giving feedback on the experience. Wow, first time I've ever been asked to assess a prospect! I was offered a discounted price due to the circumstances, and well, what could I say? Always happy to help out!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    I had a very unexpected experience at MAC today. Just dropped in without a booking on the off-chance. Pretty much everyone was booked, but there was a new girl with zero ML experience who had applied for a job and was there for an interview. The mamasan (Angela??) asked would I be interested in trying the new girl and giving feedback on the experience. Wow, first time I've ever been asked to assess a prospect! I was offered a discounted price due to the circumstances, and well, what could I say? Always happy to help out!
    That’s awesome! How’d it go and how did she compare to the other MAC girls? Dfk and other extras on offer or was she unsure?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, first time I've ever been asked to assess a prospect!
    She is not bad but also not good, was that your professional assessment?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And so, what was your assessment and feedback? And her name, and description?

Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast