Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1442

Thread: MAC recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems there is a great range of girls at the moment - how easy is it to book?

Quote Originally Posted by India1988 View Post
    My own experience with Asahi was very similar. No part 1 or 2 - straight to part 3. Great sex. Damage was $200 in my case - good value.
    Compared to other talent in the shop including the stars - Alice, Moe, Marcella and Susan, Asahi will soon join this top tier of girls.
    I thought skyline was talking about susan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been to mac a few times and only had parts 1 and 2 for a max pf 45 mins. Is there any way to hint to angela or the girl that I want part 3? Besides asking for an hour next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Seems there is a great range of girls at the moment - how easy is it to book?
    Last time i got a booking via wechat. A little delayed in their responses but they do get back to you. It helps if they know you are a customer who has been before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    Is there any way to hint to angela or the girl that I want part 3? Besides asking for an hour next time
    I don't know why you need to hint. Especially at MAC. The shop doesn't have a whole thread devoted to it for nothing. If you want a specific service just ask the girl. An hour isn't going to mean anything if in the end they don't offer and you don't ask.

If you're a regular and Angela knows you then tell her what you're after. But if she doesn't know you then don't be surprised if the response is less than polite.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    I don't know why you need to hint. Especially at MAC. The shop doesn't have a whole thread devoted to it for nothing. If you want a specific service just ask the girl. An hour isn't going to mean anything if in the end they don't offer and you don't ask.

If you're a regular and Angela knows you then tell her what you're after. But if she doesn't know you then don't be surprised if the response is less than polite.
    Been there a couple of times now but still fairly new to punting. Each time I've messaged Angela afterwards and told her how good the girls were. Do i just ask the girl what extras she offers...or ask Angela? Or just straight up say what I'm after and see if they'll oblige, or meet in the middle?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Message Angela and say who you've seen. Then ask her if Girl A provides services X, Y & Z. Be specific.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Message Angela and say who you've seen. Then ask her if Girl A provides services X, Y & Z. Be specific.
    Cheers, will do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried the new Japanese girl Lala. Very cute with a died blonde bob. More of a pear shaped body with a soft round booty and b-cups. DFK, BBBJ and FS all on offer, and quite enthusiastic too, though not to the level of Moe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty much this. Be specific. The better Angela understands what you want, the better girl she will recommend according to your needs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel
    $200 in total, or massage fee to Angela + $200 to Asahi?
    Thanks ��
    Roj
    Ditto that question.

Is it 4 pineapples on top of the massage fee?

It’s previously been max 3 pineapples on top of the massage fee

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you fall into the age old trap of asking how much? It's a tip man, you decide how much and 3 pineapples is the going rate. If they ask for 4 then just laugh, say yeah ok next time and mention to Angela on the way out, she will straighten it out. On the other hand, if you under tip the girl will tell Angela and you can expect repercussions. So be fair, tip the going rate and all will be good in the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Ditto that question.

Is it 4 pineapples on top of the massage fee?

It’s previously been max 3 pineapples on top of the massage fee
    Have a look of the website for shop fee, add tips for part 2 i.e. 50, part 2 plus (japs offering bbbj) 70-100 and part 3 i.e., 120-150 depending upon the duration i.e. 30 or 45 mins.

Go to shop with 220 in your pocket and you should be able to get full menue INCLUDING shop fee for 45 mins session. For 30 min booking you should come out with change in your pocket.

Can't make it simpler than this for all those who are struggling to solve this maths equation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What he said and don't ask how much when tipping, you tip 150 for FS, the tip is your control unless you've agreed on something else prior to the service delivery.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lala - cute and fun girl

I also had the pleasure of having a session with Lala. She is a cute and quirky girl: big eyes, genuine c-cup, cute roundish bum and an astonishing mop of blond hair! Not a lot of English, although made up with lots of laughter and smiles. Everything is on offer for a $150 tip. Great to see several Japanese girls on the roster adding to the impressive talent of the shop. For punters who have tried the new Japanese girls, who do you think is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Tried the new Japanese girl Lala. Very cute with a died blonde bob. More of a pear shaped body with a soft round booty and b-cups. DFK, BBBJ and FS all on offer, and quite enthusiastic too, though not to the level of Moe.

Quote Originally Posted by India1988 View Post
    I also had the pleasure of having a session with Lala. She is a cute and quirky girl: big eyes, genuine c-cup, cute roundish bum and an astonishing mop of blond hair! Not a lot of English, although made up with lots of laughter and smiles. Everything is on offer for a $150 tip. Great to see several Japanese girls on the roster adding to the impressive talent of the shop. For punters who have tried the new Japanese girls, who do you think is the best?
    I believe Moe and Hana are the best among the lot followed by lala. If you are into DFK then Asahi is the best. She is not pretty like others and have A cups but her service is at par.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What happened to the new Filipino ?
    I was hoping to book a session and not seeing her name is roster anymore ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hope Moe comes back, haven't seen her on the roster for a while. She puts on shy act, but really fun and bubbly. Great peachy ass. Makes all the typical japanese girl sounds especially when eating her pussy or pounding her. Real cracker of a girl, sweet, fun, and willing to please.

Angela is a great mamasan, ask her what you're after, and she will always recommend someone guaranteed a good time. Everytime I leave she comes out from the room next door, smiling and thanking me and saying goodby. I think she may get off listening in on the action in next door room.

The girls here are young, hot and always provide great service. Be generous and you will be greatly rewarded with plenty of wet action.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes they have a shower, but it could do with a refresh although it's very wet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrowz View Post
    I hope Moe comes back, haven't seen her on the roster for a while. She puts on shy act, but really fun and bubbly. Great peachy ass. Makes all the typical japanese girl sounds especially when eating her pussy or pounding her. Real cracker of a girl, sweet, fun, and willing to please.

Angela is a great mamasan, ask her what you're after, and she will always recommend someone guaranteed a good time. Everytime I leave she comes out from the room next door, smiling and thanking me and saying goodby. I think she may get off listening in on the action in next door room.

The girls here are young, hot and always provide great service. Be generous and you will be greatly rewarded with plenty of wet action.
    ---
    Moe and Hana will be back in the shop this week ...

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast