Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Irish Gabby keeps appearing at the roster of Channel at home - Ashfield on and off.
    One african-French was working at Pink House Green Acre. Forgot her name.
    Italian Julia started working at Hornsby but came back. Not sure if working at both places.
    Recently saw an advert of Aussie Violet at one of the Ginza shops. Description and pics are similar to Violet working at MAC.
    Slovak Kat came back 6 weeks ago but left for more green pastures. Trying to workout where is she working now coz during covid19 she went private.
    I assume the French African girl you mean is Fiona/Nina? If so, she's long gone from these shores. Julia hasn't worked at Hornsby for a long time either.

I have my doubts that Violet is Violet. But I'm apathetic about whether it is or not.

You're missing the two that currently work in Surry Hills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    I assume the French African girl you mean is Fiona/Nina? If so, she's long gone from these shores. Julia hasn't worked at Hornsby for a long time either.

I have my doubts that Violet is Violet. But I'm apathetic about whether it is or not.

Which two? Can you please pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes please...can you tell us who these two are?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Silvia is? I know she has an outside job as a cleaner cleaning offices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lets share the western girls and where they are working.
    Last edited by sydind; 30-06-2022 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Duplicate post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pbkd View Post
    Glad it's not just me. I went to the place a few times pre-covid, until once when I went there when no-one was available. No problem as I hadn't booked ahead, I'd figured it was possible that might be the case and had decided ahead of time if noone could see me right away I would either go to the pub nearby and wait (if it would be a short wait) or just move on and try another place in town.

When I asked Angela how long until a girl is available, she said not long (can't remember exactly how many minutes she said, can remember thinking that's no big deal, I'll come back then - would have been something like 15-20min I guess). She then offered to reserve the girl for that time for me. I didn't really expect that and was entirely prepared to take my chances on whether someone else would call up in the meantime and book or swing by before I got back and jump in ahead of me - I didn't think either was likely given how short the wait she indicated was, and how close by I was going to be anyhow.

I said, ok, if you want to do that I would appreciate it, thanks, leave my name for the booking (on her request) and move to leave. She then puts her hand on my arm and asks me to pay (presumably in full) upfront so she can reserve the girl.

To be clear, she knows I'm about to leave the shop before coming back when the girl is free, and wants me to pay in cash upfront before walking out without having received any service. I've never been asked for anything like this by anyone else before or since.

Regardless of how many times I have been to a shop previously, I'm pretty serious about not being parted with my cash unless I'm in the venue and the service is about to be provided, and I don't think I'm alone in that. Walked off immediately to another shop and had an alright (not great) session there.

Seeing reviews on here (and remembering how good the service there on my previous visits) I have been tempted occasionally to return, but from the comments in this thread, it seems like that would have been as likely to result in frustration (one way or another) as not, so it's probably just as well I didn't.

But yeah when I made my original post there was a lot of commentary about how good a job she was doing running the place etc (which I would previously have agreed with) and only the occasional comment about how she can sometimes be a bit weird. Maybe this was an early sign of the odd behaviour that seems to have become more widespread since.
    MAC customer service is done and dusted. The old times wouldn't return as we can see from many recent reviews. Angela is behaving like she is doing us all a favor. Best to avoid as many others have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Anyone know where Silvia is? I know she has an outside job as a cleaner cleaning offices.
    She has a boyfriend now so probably taking a break.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She had some of the best ladies hands down, but apparently all hated her after a while. Shame most have parted ways.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    She has a boyfriend now so probably taking a break.
    Ok thanks for the follow up.

There was another one Sophia.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow. That's going back. So you're saying Sophia worked at Pink House?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sophia? I don’t quite remember her but I think Pink House is too new for Sophia to have worked there. But I could be wrong.

Wow. That's going back. So you're saying Sophia worked at Pink House?
    Possibly. I have never been to Pink House so cannot be 100% sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The French girls, Fiona, Sophia, and Justine were at 244 Paddington in 2019. All left the country in 2020.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by terrynfluffy View Post
    The French girls, Fiona, Sophia, and Justine were at 244 Paddington in 2019. All left the country in 2020.
    I guess they got the right training to move onto FS after leaving MAC.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mac

I’m keen to try this joint iut

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You should try this joint our Bullzdog, I can highly recommend Sara and Jessie as local stars of the shop. Used to be many Western girls too but the numbers are diminishing, if you want a Western girl then I'd recommend you spend some time with Julia, you can't really go wrong.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    You should try this joint our Bullzdog, I can highly recommend Sara and Jessie as local stars of the shop. Used to be many Western girls too but the numbers are diminishing, if you want a Western girl then I'd recommend you spend some time with Julia, you can't really go wrong.
    That’s true. She is amazing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What happened to she did the best

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've tried every one here now - looking for alternatives in the area

Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast