Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Yep, get in touch with crazy mama Angie.
    There is a website for the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, get in touch with crazy mama Angie.
    Haha, why crazy? What did she do?)

Quote Originally Posted by sysad85 View Post
    Haha, why crazy? What did she do?)
    She is always doing something crazy, few weeks ago she refused me booking of a particular girl, saying that that I have to try someone else now coz every time I come to shop, I book this particular girl. She was serious. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is always doing something crazy, few weeks ago she refused me booking of a particular girl, saying that that I have to try someone else now coz every time I come to shop, I book this particular girl. She was serious. Lol
    Completely agree, she is the reason I stopped going there. Fantastic girls but incredibly hard to get a booking with who you want. The obscurity behind the roster doesn't help either. There's been 2 instances where I booked for a girl (different girl each instance), and when the time came turns out the girl didn't show up so had to cancel on me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have found Angel to be one of the best mamasans around. At least she communicates and is friendly. She does try to look after her girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stopped going to the shop because of her craziness.

Girls have always been great and good quality but the lady who runs the show is just crazy. She is very picky on what girl you can have. I got pissed once and I asked her if she would give the girl I didn't choose and the one she recommends for free 🤣

Many good shop owners out there with good options so I started to use my brain and not my heart and stopped going there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am also in the camp that stopped going there because she wanted me to book other girls and wouldn't let me book the girl I wanted.

I think it's wild to make your business model like that, but she's not out of business yet so who am I to tell her how to run her business.
    Last edited by gggb; 20-06-2022 at 05:01 PM. Reason: typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone spent time with Violet or Daniella?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    I am also in the camp that stopped going there because she wanted me to book other girls and wouldn't let me book the girl I wanted.

I think it's wild to make your business model like that, but she's not out of busines yet so who am I to tell her how to run her business.
    Glad to know we have more people in the same boat who have moved on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure how Angela does it, but kudos & somewhat astounding at how she manages to 'exclusively' (if you believe her words that "they only work at my shop") hold onto the caucasian hotties for as long as she does - as these girls could very easily be making double (if not more) per customer at places like Bodyrotic, Bliss on Crown, Nirvana, etc (or even more if doing RnT w/ extras privately or working at full service brothels).

Parking around the area can be a pain, as can working with Angela to make bookings for the girls you want to see - so I haven't been back this side of last years COVID lockdowns and certainly don't feel compelled to return.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post

I think it's wild to make your business model like that, but she's not out of busines yet so who am I to tell her how to run her business.
    She likes to choose for you. Hello...shouldn't the customer choose the girl he wants to see?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At some point I just realised there are other places with more variety of better girls that I'd like to explore and try. So I moved on and not rushing back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm in the same boat, haven't been back for ages. Credit to Angela for sustaining a loyal roster but I prefer picking new girls. Booking on WeChat takes too long, about an hour of ping pong messages.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As a punter who bases decisions on wechat roster/pics and reviews, i find it hard to pull the trigger to visit a shop if i dont see the pictures of girls.

I have 3 main stages wherein i get turned off during the session.
    1. When i see the wl, if shes not my type.
    2. If her attitude, aura or demeanour makes me feel like its a transaction. I want to actually enjoy the session and i would prefer if the girl at least tries to enjoy it as well.
    3. I dont care much about what the extras are, but i prefer to be able to play with the girls body. Some girls would not even let you touch outside properly.

First 2 stages is usually from roster info and reviews.
    Last 2 stages usually from reviews and just a ymmv thing.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was regular (twice a week) at MAC until recently, Angela picking and choosing who I could see. Told her I will take my business elsewhere after my last failed attempt to see a girl I hadn’t seen yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    As a punter who bases decisions on wechat roster/pics and reviews, i find it hard to pull the trigger to visit a shop if i dont see the pictures of girls.

I have 3 main stages wherein i get turned off during the session.
    1. When i see the wl, if shes not my type.
    2. If her attitude, aura or demeanour makes me feel like its a transaction. I want to actually enjoy the session and i would prefer if the girl at least tries to enjoy it as well.
    3. I dont care much about what the extras are, but i prefer to be able to play with the girls body. Some girls would not even let you touch outside properly.

First 2 stages is usually from roster info and reviews.
    Last 2 stages usually from reviews and just a ymmv thing.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    Totally agree with you.

If a shop wants customers please show photos of girls. There is no need to show faces but at least give the customer an idea of what the girl may look like.

We all have different tastes. Some like slim while others like curvy shapes. Some like quiet personalities and others like engaging and talkative characters.
    It's up to us to decide who we want to see and not be told you should see a particular girl because this is the boss' opinion. Some guys prefer to stick to a few regular girls while others see a buffet out there and want to try as many girls as possible.

You go in for a session to enjoy your time with a girl and in turn hope she does too. You like to touch her body and feel a lovely young woman next to you. It's all part of the experience.

Finally, it's our money and choice. If a shop cannot recognise this fact then it's best to go somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angela fucked me twice (figuratively speaking). Made bookings and confirmed, travel to the city only to be told girls not working or she had double booked and no one was available. Don't bother if you are not a regular. Better shop elsewhere that looks after casual punter.

She has a different way to run her shop that's for sure. Some ppl seems to be happy with her service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried Daniella, who is young Columbian girl with limited experience. You need to guide her and we eventually went overtime.
    face: 8/10;
    body: 8/10;
    service: 7/10; Again she's new but very willing.

Haven't had a chance to try Violet yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very common pattern from her. Also, if you give feedback about anything or any girl, good luck getting a booking next time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok looks like she doesn't like her regulars

Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast