Page 25 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any seen the new Chilean Sophia?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Plenty have, she has been around for a number of weeks now. Nothing spectacular, standard western service including usual extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    Kat is a beautiful girl.
    She has massive tits which she puts to great use, rubbing all over your body.
    She is not slim, but has fantastic curves. Not fat. Just curvy. Very pretty face.
    Unfortunately, not much of extra on offer (for me).

Last time I saw her, only NHJ.
    No DATY, CBJ, FIV, just jentle touching and THOSE BOOBS!!!
    Definitely worth at least one visit, maybe more.

If anyone has had more on offer, I'd like to know.

Happy punting!
    Yep! I'l second this review. If you are to compare the level of "service" you can get from Brianna or Violet, Kat is basic. She does good eye contact while doing body slides but that's all there is.
    Nice to try once but not worth for seconds, IMHO

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried the Thai Gigi?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    She’s a bipolar!
    I have also noticed and experienced those drastic shifts in mood and how she interacts. I was wandering what's going on. Now that someone else mentioned it too... makes sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope the shop gets new management

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I try booking via text or calling and no one responds or picks up... is this normal?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same situation here, WeChat not answered either. I normally co-ordinate via WeChat, but its been a while I haven't been there at the shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try messaging the number itself she is a lot more responsive there at least in my experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most places beg you to book any girl. MAC is one of the few where it almost feels like you have to beg to secure a booking. Such a shame as the shop hosts some good quality talent. Aisha is my current favourite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also feel like I’m being ignored on WeChat, probably because I haven’t been to MAC in a while . I just classify it as shitty customer service and move on to other massage shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't be too concerned 119tcs, if you called ahead, use Wechat calling if you don't want the number showing on your phone bill, then just go along once and Angela will bring you back into the fold. The best thing about her is whilst she will ghost you if your out of favour, it's very easy to become VIP again at your next visit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    Also feel like I’m being ignored on WeChat, probably because I haven’t been to MAC in a while . I just classify it as shitty customer service and move on to other massage shops
    If you haven't done anything wrong and still receive crappy service from management then it's not all your fault. Many shops with sensible managers who know how to treat customers properly. Go elsewhere mate and you will be much more happier. 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you haven't done anything wrong and still receive crappy service from management then it's not all your fault. Many shops with sensible managers who know how to treat customers properly. Go elsewhere mate and you will be much more happier.
    Key word here was "sensible managers"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Manager

Angela is very good if her mood is right. I had couple of bitter experience with her. But again she had made up for it the next time I was there by giving nice Latina girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know why people even care about this shop anymore. It's not free. Get your money to other shops who care

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    I don't know why people even care about this shop anymore. It's not free. Get your money to other shops who care
    Going out on a limb here, I know, but maybe it’s because it’s not the shop or the mamasan but the young, attentive, service-oriented girls there that get you off..?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Going out on a limb here, I know, but maybe it’s because it’s not the shop or the mamasan but the young, attentive, service-oriented girls there that get you off..?
    The girls are missing out if the shop mamasan is playing hard to get with customers or banning them for no reason. At a time when some MLs in this industry are complaining that they are not seeing as many customers as they would like to see then the mamasan is doing them a great disservice by not bringing in more clientele and more money for them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianinact View Post
    Angela is very good if her mood is right. I had couple of bitter experience with her. But again she had made up for it the next time I was there by giving nice Latina girls.
    If her mood is right?

What happened to “the customer is always right” ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    If her mood is right?

What happened to “the customer is always right” ?
    We know customers are not always right. Sometimes you hear of customers being jerks and treating girls badly then complaining to management that the girl's service was below standard in order to get a refund. On the other hand, there are some bosses and mamasans who believe they can get away with their shonky practices and misleading customers. The decent customers don't want to argue with these bosses or mamasans and just take it on the chin and walk away with their tails between their legs thinking what happened just a few moments ago.

Page 25 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast