Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Read the title of the thread mate !
    I did mate. Looking at MaC wechat and can’t see a Mia mentioned and only Indian girl has been Arianna?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    I did mate. Looking at MaC wechat and can’t see a Mia mentioned and only Indian girl has been Arianna?
    New girl mate...only started yesterday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New girl mate...only started yesterday.
    No mention on wechat or website yesterday or today?! Will look forward to checking out though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    No mention on wechat or website yesterday or today?! Will look forward to checking out though.
    Angela could be waiting to see how they work out, but sounds great! Thanks for the heads up kingwally

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There are two new Indian girls there now and I had one this arvo. She is quite cute, says she is 20yo...maybe...not slim but definitely not chubby or fat, maybe a size 8 or 9. Big tits and shaved cunt

with no complaints at all, in fact a lovely smile. This girl is very very new to the industry and her HJ technique is not that good yet but she was a willing student of mine. Really nice girl to talk to as well, she is from Delhi and her name is Mia. She might just develop into a real star in the future. The other Indian girl is not as good looking and fairly chubby.
    I think she is working today and her name is Siya. She must have passed her apprenticeship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she is working today and her name is Siya. She must have passed her apprenticeship.
    I met Siya yesterday. She didn’t do anything for me (short and chubby but seemed quite friendly) and I won’t be making a booking, but Angela had lots to say about her “good services”?! I’ll look forward to someone else’s AR.

Banned
    What did the apprenticeship entail? Make sure every customer comes after each massage. That's the rule! If not, you haven't done your job properly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There are two new Indian girls there now and I had one this arvo. She is quite cute, says she is 20yo...maybe...not slim but definitely not chubby or fat, maybe a size 8 or 9. Big tits and shaved cunt

with no complaints at all, in fact a lovely smile. This girl is very very new to the industry and her HJ technique is not that good yet but she was a willing student of mine. Really nice girl to talk to as well, she is from Delhi and her name is Mia. She might just develop into a real star in the future. The other Indian girl is not as good looking and fairly chubby.
    Angela told me today that this girls name is Aisha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you boys ever get a chance to try Silvia the Colombian. You’ll be in for a treat. I was laying down and started sucking me off from behind. Licking all around and she was sweaty. I turned around she gave me a teasing BBBJ and I blew my load so quick but embarrassed but oh well.

I miss my busty Sunny.

The place has gotten dirtier.

New girl Cora Irish haven’t tried

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    If you boys ever get a chance to try Silvia the Colombian. You’ll be in for a treat. I was laying down and started sucking me off from behind. Licking all around and she was sweaty. I turned around she gave me a teasing BBBJ and I blew my load so quick but embarrassed but oh well.
    What’s Silvia’s body like? Is it curvy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    What’s Silvia’s body like? Is it curvy?
    I was a bit surprised that Angela added that to her description. I don't think she's curvy. Has some booty but she's Latina. I doubt she's really that much bigger than Hannah.

Its Ashley who was on the roster a while ago. No idea why Angela's chosen to rename her.

Banned

I miss my busty Sunny.

The place has gotten dirtier.

Did she charge extra for BBBJ and CIM? What did you mean by the place getting dirtier? Girl services or the shop's cleanliness?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld69 View Post
    I’m trying to recall which one ashley was did the shop ever put a photo of her on their wechat
    I can't remember if she had a roster photo. Probably not if they're not using it.

She's the Irish girl that's not Amanda/Gabby and not Emma. Blonde. Average height. Girl next door. More than a handful of boobs. Not slim. Not fat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I see a new South American girl has started by the name of Alana. Does anyone know who Bianca is? She seems to have been rostered a bit this week, but I can not seem to find anything about her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bianca is Silvia, just using a different name.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lot's of new talent at MAC, too many to see them all, so reviews would be appreciated brothers. Saw Ariana recently, as great as ever, maybe greater. What a star performer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone share wechat for MAC

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excuse this new punter but where is MAC, what place is it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage at Central

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Massage at Central
    Thank you sir.

How do you guys go about asking for more service. Is this place known for it. I only done FS so all new to me. This rookie looking to learn from the vets

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast