Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Angela always suspected it was a rich customer who took Isabella away from the shop.

Don't write it off a return... you never know... boyfriend break up, game back on... well she is worth hoping for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Itching for the frenchies to come back.

Missing Justine, Julia and the Moroccan girl Sophia - boy was she amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ya that's the reason she should hire a receptionist and step away. Her business will double

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Itching for the frenchies to come back.

Missing Justine, Julia and the Moroccan girl Sophia - boy was she amazing.
    Didn't some cauc girls leave to goto FS shops?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Didn't some cauc girls leave to goto FS shops?
    There were some working at 244 Paddington before it closed due to lockdown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you know any of the current girls work else where?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There were some working at 244 Paddington before it closed due to lockdown.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Isn't Moroccan Sopia working there now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBear View Post
    Isn't Moroccan Sopia working there now?
    I thought she went back overseas?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    Ya that's the reason she should hire a receptionist and step away. Her business will double
    I've never had a problem with Angela. I think she runs the shop very well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by terrynfluffy View Post
    The dude didn't look like a customer but more like someone of her age bracket.
    Was the dude Asian?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    I've never had a problem with Angela. I think she runs the shop very well.
    Angela may be good at choosing the right girls to work at her shop however, when it comes to advising customers who they can or cannot see is a matter for a customer to decide. If customers want to see girls for longer periods of time then let it be rather than limiting to shorter sessions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I made booking twice and confirmed with her on WeChat. Both times I arrived 5 mins prior and she turned me away dry (had to travel quite a distance I may add). Shame on me really for being fooled twice. Never again to MAC even if miss universe is giving away free BJ.

I'm speaking for myself only. Other bros have excellent encounter and swear by her. So flip a coin see which side of her you'll get

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    I made booking twice and confirmed with her on WeChat. Both times I arrived 5 mins prior and she turned me away dry (had to travel quite a distance I may add). Shame on me really for being fooled twice. Never again to MAC even if miss universe is giving free BJ.

I'm speaking for myself only. Other bros have excellent encounter and swear by her. So flip a coin see which side of her you'll get
    They're probably on her quick dial VIP list. This is common with many RNT shops. Preferential treatment for regulars.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really surprises me to hear this kind of feedback. It’s a busy shop so it stands to reason that the stars may not align for exactly the girl you want at exactly the time you want and that’s been the case for me sometimes. However Angela has always tried her absolute best to give me a girl that lines up with what I’m looking for. I don’t think I’ve done anything special, just treated Angela and the girls with respect.

Just spent an incredible hour with Jesse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Angela may be good at choosing the right girls to work at her shop however, when it comes to advising customers who they can or cannot see is a matter for a customer to decide. If customers want to see girls for longer periods of time then let it be rather than limiting to shorter sessions.
    Some girls don't want longer sessions with every customer. They get tired.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok looks like you are one of those new customers.

Maybe she doesn't like regular customers 🤣

As many said here, it's just a flip of coin with Angela, not sure what to expect when you turn up at the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)

As many said here, it's just a flip of coin with Angela, not sure what to expect when you turn up at the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Really surprises me to hear this kind of feedback. It’s a busy shop so it stands to reason that the stars may not align for exactly the girl you want at exactly the time you want and that’s been the case for me sometimes. However Angela has always tried her absolute best to give me a girl that lines up with what I’m looking for. I don’t think I’ve done anything special, just treated Angela and the girls with respect.

Just spent an incredible hour with Jesse

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I checked out MAC for the first time on Tuesday while I was waiting for the train. Paid for 30 minutes ($100) but had to cut short as I didn’t want to miss my train as it ran every hour. Was pleasantly surprised when Angela returned $20 as I missed 5-10 minutes

However, her WeChat responsiveness isn’t great. I wanted the Colombian that was appointment only and missed out!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post

Not sure what constitutes new or regular but I’ve been going for a few months, usually once or twice a week. Sometimes less. I actually don’t even bother to try other places anymore as I had quite a few duds elsewhere.

Maybe one day I’ll find myself on the wrong end but so far, so good. The place is constantly booked out, with only 3 or 4 girls working at at time usually so if you walk in off the street you get what you get. Be nice, talk to Angela and book in advance. Works for me. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Yumi. Very cute, nice body, nice nips. Really nice girl, always smiling. Very nice vg. Very vocal. Suction good with a nice suprise at the end.

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast