Page 39 of 74 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    New review on Jessie from me in private forum. Dm me if you’ve gone further with her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    New review on Jessie from me in private forum. Dm me if you’ve gone further with her.
    Could you please let me know how to access this private forum? Is it a link on the menu, or ??? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Could you please let me know how to access this private forum? Is it a link on the menu, or ??? Thanks
    You must send your own dick pics to the site owner to qualify.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Sounds good I'll try it out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Joker of the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back onto the topic - who are the standouts here (apart from the mysterious Apple)? 🍎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Back onto the topic - who are the standouts here (apart from the mysterious Apple)? ��
    Definitely mysterious and definitely a “Forbidden Apple”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We know about 🍎🍎🍎
    Who are the best of the rest???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by james12 View Post
    Sounds good I'll try it out
    This is the way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FYI, 🍎 finishes up next week, last day Thursday. She will be missed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    FYI, 🍎 finishes up next week, last day Thursday. She will be missed.
    Who finishes next week?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    From private Massage report:

Saw Abby and Mirella on the timetable today and I've heard they are new and they are sisters. Thought I'd give one of them a try as opposed to my regulars Jessie or Susan and nice to throw a western girl in the mix. Made my booking in advance with Angela and rocked up and waited in the room. Angela warned me she was new before she left the room.

A tiny wait and in walks Abby. She is super cute! Petite frame and lovely face. We introduced ourselves and stripped straight away. She asked for my name and background and she said her English isn't great and to be patient with her which is fine. As soon as the clothes were off we were straight into DFK. This girl is an amazingly good kisser!!! We stayed like this for some time until I turned her around to feel her up some more. She asked me to not touch her pussy so I respected that and just fondled her other assets and she has an amazing ass. As I groped her smallish tits she would put her hands over mine and squeeze harder, felt great 😁

After more DFK and embracing I laid down on the table so she could jump on top of me. We made our some more with our bodies together but she propped up the lower half of her body on her knees. Eventually she got some oil to start a HJ which felt great. Nice and slow start while straddling me and making all the right faces and sounds. I sat up to DFK more and then started to amp up the HJ and I held on to her ass as if I was fucking her and eventually came felt awesome! I laid back down as we cleaned up and had some small chit chat.

She asked if I wanted a massage but I said nah so she asked if I wanted more kissing to which I instantly replied yet. Started with me sitting on the table and her in my arms but eventually stood up and embraced again as we made up. Eventually I picked her up and she really liked this as I held her in the air and then eventually slowly laid her in the table as I lay on top of her. I asked if I could give her DATY and she instantly replied yes, I mean what girl refuses that? 😜 Made my way down town and noticed a very small bush but nothing cray cray and was just at the top fairly smooth further down. Again all the right faces all the right sounds and writhing in pure pleasure I was so happy to see her like this. Can't tell if she came but was down there for a while and she loved it. Got some tissues to wipe my mouth and returned back to DFK land.

I was hoping for a round 2 HJ but being the first time we made out till it was time which I didn't mind at all. As we were getting dressed we talked about her move here to Aus from Buenos Aeres recently. She is here on a student visa so might not be here longer. Her sister Mirella moved back in 2019 so she wanted to be here with her which is cute. Eventually all dressed hug and kiss and went to pay. Angela asked how it was so gave her awesome feedback and ripped her 2 pineapples. A bit steep for what I got but for a western girl and for what I had I was happy.

I saw Jessie in the hallway and we exchanged smiles 😜 Will definitely return for Abby but would also want to see Mirella and I did get a quick glimpse of her as I left very similar face and build to Abby. And who knows for my bday next month may end up doing a double! Never done that before as u wouldn't know what to do but would be a nice treat 😁
    Does MAC offer doubles?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Who finishes next week?
    🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got full pussy access (one leg up on the table) then daty on my second visit. Not so keen on daty as never know who else has been there and whether they have showered between customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I got full pussy access (one leg up on the table) then daty on my second visit. Not so keen on daty as never know who else has been there and whether they have showered between customers.
    Who's cat was it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She put her leg up on the table for full access without me prompting. I did after that prompt her up on the table for a little nibble without resistance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She put her leg up on the table for full access without me prompting. I did after that prompt her up on the table for a little nibble without resistance.
    Who is she? Who are you talking about?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is Abby the Argentinian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is Abby the Argentinian
    Might have to meet her. I passed her in and out of my shower on Friday. She looked very nice and greeted me both times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I miss Chanel. When are they recruiting the hot French babes again, I’ll be there twice a week if they did.

Page 39 of 74 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast