Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1442

Thread: MAC recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Cheers for the reply bruv! Who is the curviest of the 3?
    Out of these, Marcella appear curvy in comparison but no way near Kat or Robyn!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen Alice? Apparently she only works Sundays which is hard for me as I'm normally busy in Sunday but Angela swears she is the best girl but can't see any reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Has anyone seen Alice? Apparently she only works Sundays which is hard for me as I'm normally busy in Sunday but Angela swears she is the best girl but can't see any reviews
    I saw her on Sunday and would recommend. Stunning girl and great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like Daisy is on today. Have fun for those that manage to get a booking with her. Had her yesterday and was thoroughly impressed. Treat her well!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Thanks mate, definitely keen to try Alice!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Care to elaborate?

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Out of these, Marcella appear curvy in comparison but no way near Kat or Robyn!
    How curvy is Kat or Robyn? I think I saw Marcella once before but seated so cant really see how curvy but defo not slim.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    I think I saw Marcella once before but seated so cant really see how curvy but defo not slim.
    Might have been another girl you saw - I would definitely call Marcella 'slim' myself, although she certainly has some great little curves under her dress.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kat is definitely curvier than Marcella. From what I have seen, Marcella's service can be hit and miss even though it is usually great while Kat is consistently good. Kat has an amazing bum and boobs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "Kat is consistently good. Kat has an amazing bum and boobs."

I've never had a bad time with Kat, if you like curves she is a must see.

Thinking about seeing Antonia or Daisy???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    < DELETED POST >

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ended up seeing Jessie, agreed with all the others very much GFE. Very average face but petite and fairly decent body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi everyone. Any info on Robyn the Scottish sheila? Im in the city today and intrigued but theres hardly any details about her here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very intrigued with the new girl that’s popped up on the roster today! Did anyone manage to have a session with her? Would love some intel (here or PM - with any comparable factors to other MAC gals).

From their website: “Jaxx new Imdian masseuse, 18 yrs old, young and friendly, great soft relaxing massage, exclusively only @Massage at Central ... 5.30pm to 8pm by appointment only”

Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Very intrigued with the new girl that’s popped up on the roster today! Did anyone manage to have a session with her? Would love some intel (here or PM - with any comparable factors to other MAC gals).

From their website: “Jaxx new Imdian masseuse, 18 yrs old, young and friendly, great soft relaxing massage, exclusively only @Massage at Central ... 5.30pm to 8pm by appointment only”
    Bumped into her while I was there, she does look young but that's all. She is one of those darker complexion one, could see her hairy limbs (not hairy hariy but not pleasant on eyes) and yes that typical smell was there too!. Not sure about service.
    Based on her appearance, I might not book her but each to his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Satantoofuuu View Post
    Hi everyone. Any info on Robyn the Scottish sheila? Im in the city today and intrigued but theres hardly any details about her here.
    Once you have reached 50 posts, you will be able to see a full review on her in private section. In short, she is worth spending time with.
    Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumped into her while I was there, she does look young but that's all. She is one of those darker complexion one, could see her hairy limbs (not hairy hariy but not pleasant on eyes) and yes that typical smell was there too!. Not sure about service.
    Oh wow thanks for the feedback on your passing-by encounter, still useful intel! Whoever has been with her directly feel free to share for us all. If I end up doing so, I’ll pop it in this thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel. Curious to know her body and titty size if you don't mind sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse13 View Post
    Thanks for the intel. Curious to know her body and titty size if you don't mind sharing.
    She is tall (as compared to an avg Indian or asian girl) and on chubby side, noticed big bum and breasts but not sure about exact shape etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t see the review in the private section

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast