Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time I went to India, been to numerious attractions (mostly historical places run by gov). A recurring theme is that a local is usually charged 10 to 15 rupees for enterance. There are signs outside that says if you are a forerginer you have to paid 150.

Brothers from India would know what I am talking about. I am a believer that all humans are equal. I wish the India government would see my as equal too instead of just money bag with legs.

Both my boss and direct report are from the sub continent. I get along with them fine

Saw Thai Yaya, young-ish lady around 27 year old, very cut looking and shy. Doesn’t look anything special during the lineup.
    Part 1, was ok 7/10.
    Part 2, turned over. Finally saw her naked body.. very beautiful, bolt on C cups and she is extremely fit, I can almost see and feel her 6 pack, no fat anywhere! She’s also a beach girl, so got a nice tan.her smile is to die for, light kissing was allowed.
    A lot is on offer with yaya, I paid Her the standard extra price, and got some freebies (ymmv ofcos).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least they don't say no entry as you are foreigner ��

I have many friends around the globe. I get along very nicely with people from sub continent. Sometimes when I hang out with them, people think I'm an Indian too. No problems at all ��*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Last time I went to India, been to numerious attractions (mostly historical places run by gov). A recurring theme is that a local is usually charged 10 to 15 rupees for enterance. There are signs outside that says if you are a forerginer you have to paid 150.

Brothers from India would know what I am talking about. I am a believer that all humans are equal. I wish the India government would see my as equal too

Both my boss and direct report are from the sub continent. I get along with them fine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Imagine going to a shop and all us western guys are charged $300. Then a Indian gentlemen comes along and shop says for you $3k for an hour. I think this may even be more offensive in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    At least they don't say no entry as you are foreigner 🤣

Ya I'm middle eastern and have many friends around the globe. I get along very nicely with people from sub continent. Sometimes when I hang out with them, people think I'm an Indian too. No problems at all 🤷*♂️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The reason she doesn’t accept Indians is not wanting to run into anyone she knows. May seem a stupid reason but it’s her life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Then that indian guy should take his business to the shop next door 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ya stupidity because the indians might be seeing other girls in the shop and can come across in the hallway. They will still be aware.

Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Imagine going to a shop and all us western guys are charged $300. Then a Indian gentlemen comes along and shop says for you $3k for an hour. I think this may even be more offensive in my view.
    If you've seen how some men from that sub continent treat women, you won't be surprised.
    I once was with a meetup group who for whatever reason attracted mostly Indians.
    Any girl that came along would be instantly ambushed, like a pack of seagulls to a chip...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    The reason she doesn’t accept Indians is not wanting to run into anyone she knows. May seem a stupid reason but it’s her life
    Pretty sure shop owners deserve that right no?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have lot of Subcontinent friends and none of them have that quality you described.

Well anyone and anywhere in the world a stunner catches an eye 👀

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have lot of Subcontinent friends and none of them have that quality you described.

I like this shop. Angela does a good job with an occasional mix up but with such heavy traffic she might soon need a receptionist.

I had good times at this shop over the years.
    Keep up the good work!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Does Brianna still work here, she's never on the roster anymore.
    Saw her about 3 weeks ago, but haven't seen her on the roster since, I don't think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Julia yesterday, outstanding, does anyone know if she works elsewhere?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    Saw Julia yesterday, outstanding, does anyone know if she works elsewhere?
    She used to be on the roster regularly at Hunter Hunnies - a FS shop in Hornsby. Haven't seen her on their roster for a while though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Saw Thai Yaya, young-ish lady around 27 year old, very cut looking and shy. Doesn’t look anything special during the lineup.
    Part 1, was ok 7/10.
    Part 2, turned over. Finally saw her naked body.. very beautiful, bolt on C cups and she is extremely fit, I can almost see and feel her 6 pack, no fat anywhere! She’s also a beach girl, so got a nice tan.her smile is to die for, light kissing was allowed.
    A lot is on offer with yaya, I paid Her the standard extra price, and got some freebies (ymmv ofcos).
    Sounds like same Yaya working at Jin’s Massage. Very polite and quiet girl. I do preferred bolt on if done nicely, I’ve seen shocking ones before but agreed I also think Yaya ones looks good especially how she kept herself really fit. Shame on me with my one keg next to her 6 packs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Does Brianna still work here, she's never on the roster anymore.
    She was there yesterday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    She was there yesterday
    Angela must've placed her in the secret menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Sounds like same Yaya working at Jin’s Massage. Very polite and quiet girl. I do preferred bolt on if done nicely, I’ve seen shocking ones before but agreed I also think Yaya ones looks good especially how she kept herself really fit. Shame on me with my one keg next to her 6 packs.
    Yep, most likely, she said worked at another shop.
    Will go back to see her again just for those abs, and yes her bolt on is done pretty well, quality set.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Yep, most likely, she said worked at another shop.
    Will go back to see her again just for those abs, and yes her bolt on is done pretty well, quality set.
    Nice, yeh I know she works a couple of days in the city but she either don’t want to tell me the shops name or just don’t know it.

To be honest she’s one of the reason that got me into weekly punting, I usually do it maybe once a month if any. She’s addictive! Stay away brother lol jokes. I’ve decided to stay away from her, been a week so far, the goal is to hold it back to once a month again. More like a reward than a routine.

Senior Member(無間使者)

My go to questions when I first meet a new face ML/WL to break some ice is what type of punters goes here? Which ones she rather not see or don’t see at all? Some don’t mind but some do point out they don’t see subcontinent punters due to they demand for unprotected services and also the body odour is too strong. I’m sure this is probably a minority of the cases, sadly some people do judge a group based on minority.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Jessie +10000000000000
    Mate I just did a double with Jessie And Yaya and dam was that amazing. Jessie fine tuned some things and showed yaya how I like it. They work so well with each other. 2 super sweet sexy girls.

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast