Thread: Sydney Newest Star @ 42G - Marina

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sydney's Newest Star @ 42G - Marina

After a few un-inspiring visits to 42G recently my faith has been restored in how good a "GOOD" 42G girl just can be.

After a quick file lineup passed me by I chose the tall, slim, busty and totally gorgeous Marina. He black hair against her pale skin and black dress was to die for.

As I'd had a busy day I jumped straight into the shower and eagerly awaited the arrival of Marina, my Thai angel for the next 60mins.

Once she joined me I was astounded at how naturally beautiful she is from top to bottom.

Onto the bed she was gracious with her lips over my entire body and allowed me to return the favour. I could not tell you how amazing it was to have Marina relaxed enough for her to allow me to explore and touch her sensual body. At times I pushed the boundaries of what many girls might think is a little too far but Marina loved it. My hands, tongue and lips enjoyed every bit of her body.

Marina has a look that kills you when she stares into your eyes and knows exactly how to climb over you and take a big hard cock all the way down a path to heaven with her wet mouth.

Fucking was soft, firm, slow and fast. The only thing that was consistent was her voice telling me to fuck her and her moaning with every thrust.

I'd say she's a service queen and a 100% 42G Superstar in the making as long as all the lucky boys treat her nice. Cant wait for my next session.

Face 9/10 - Gorgeous eyes and nose
    Body 9/10
    Skin Flawless 10/10
    Breasts - Roster says C but definately D+ 9/10
    Service - 9/10
    English - 4/10 on this occasion

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like Marina is gonski from 42G Lineup.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she coming back? Does anyone know if she is working elsewhere?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seize the rare opportunity men.

Marina is on tonight!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42