Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Service AR from ML at Massage shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Full Service AR from ML at Massage shop?

Should I post an AR for a ML who gave FS at a massage shop, which is not a licensed brothel?

Would Forum members or shop management frown on that AR?

Or is it ok to post it here in the interest of sharing experiences with Forum members?

Thanks

WM

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    NO
    The shop would not want the attention of regulatory bodies or the press knowing of unapproved activities in the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do what you want mate. There's no specific rule about it, and plenty of other reports with the same situation.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Should I post an AR for a ML who gave FS at a massage shop, which is not a licensed brothel?

Would Forum members or shop management frown on that AR?

Or is it ok to post it here in the interest of sharing experiences with Forum members?

Thanks

WM
    No way !!! You would only bring unwanted attention to that shop and authorities would find out and close them down. Listen to what aussiegaigin says...he has over 3000 posts and has been on here a long time, the other guy has only 14 posts to his credit and possibly has not seen what damage a report like that may do to a business, and us punters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmmm, there are so many reports on here against massage places where it explicitly states, or heavily hints at it.
    Seriously, if anyone wanted to you could probably shut down all the massage places in Sydney based on various reports here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    Hmmmm, there are so many reports on here against massage places where it explicitly states, or heavily hints at it.
    Seriously, if anyone wanted to you could probably shut down all the massage places in Sydney based on various reports here.
    That is why we only want it in the private area or via PM, not for any newbies on here that have not built up a credible reputation on here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Might not be shut down immediately but definitely gets inspected then lead to fined.
    Keep going to court, losing money for court and lawyers. And council will keep an eye on the business. That’s what happened to Wynyyard massage.
    Lots of punters like to brag, anyway. They can’t wait to spit out the service which they think it’s life victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another downside is punters may then expect that service from the girl, when it was only meant to be offered to a select few.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can just post shop area and girls name or discripe the girl look like, don't give shop name and other details, give a little bit and we can discover more for fun, thx

Banned
    Don't do it bro
    No upside for the shop or the girl
    You got lucky ...keep it to yourself
    Tell everybody you won't get lucky again....at least not with that girl
    She may have to move shops

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    I think this is the key part. Not all ML offer FS to all clients. I think a lot of the time you need to be a regular and they have to like you before it is offered but your YMMV.
    I have had FS at the shops I have visited and believe me if an old cunt like me can get it anyone can............

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No need to like you. Big offer, small dick, cum quick then the girl who wants to do fs at massage shop will say yes without hesitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    I think this is the key part. Not all ML offer FS to all clients. I think a lot of the time you need to be a regular and they have to like you before it is offered but your YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Might not be shut down immediately but definitely gets inspected then lead to fined.
    Keep going to court, losing money for court and lawyers. And council will keep an eye on the business. That’s what happened to Wynyyard massage.
    Lots of punters like to brag, anyway. They can’t wait to spit out the service which they think it’s life victory.
    A competitor who has [delete]a brothel license[/delete] many brothel licenses may have a helping hand there. Phone call to the council cost 40 cents :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True. Screenshot then send email to council
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    A competitor who has [delete]a brothel license[/delete] many brothel licenses may have a helping hand there. Phone call to the council cost 40 cents :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The girls and MILF who I received FS in massage shop, they do FS with almost anyone just for extra cash, don't think you are special, but if you were rude or take too long you may be refused by next visit, go to FS shop instead of massage shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Put in the Private After Massage Section no worries just dont post in general sections, give details without actually being to straight forward, brothers in that section will know what your talking about.

Banned
    Can I spill the beans on getting a massage at an FS shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why? You cum in 5 mins?
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy2168 View Post
    Can I spill the beans on getting a massage at an FS shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If it's ok in private then that's only stopping the most basic investigation.
    If someone wants to use this forum as a weapon against a rival business, or as actual evidence gathering it's not particularly hard to get access is it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just do a report, no need to mention the shop name and girl name

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast