Riley: a ginger Heather Graham

Person's Name : Riley

Establishment : Nightshade Gladesville

Date of Visit : Oct 2020

Rates : $250/h, $50 for extras

Size/shape : tall, slim Sz 8-10, C-D cup perky breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe, glad I fucked such a hot chick but probably won’t repeat

My experience/comments :

Let’s get the rant out of the way first: the stats of the girls given by Nightshade on their roster are so inaccurate! They list Riley as 175cm which is the only accurate thing in the stats. Otherwise they list her as 50kg although she is closer to 60kg, which given her height still makes her slim, and having B cup breasts whereas she has at least C, if not D cups. Hailey’s stats are just as inaccurate and of the Western girls I’ve seen there, probably only Nina’s stats are accurate. Given the Western girls are popular and often need to be booked in advance, it’s difficult to make a decision whether to book a girl if you do not have accurate stats to go on, especially since we know what can be done with photoshop and filters. That being said, the photos of Nina and Riley are pretty accurate and representative; Hailey’s are not.

Anyway Riley’s pics looked hot enough for me to want to catch up with her but she tended to only work short shifts at times when I usually can’t get out of work. So when our times finally aligned, I didn’t hesitate to pull the trigger and book her blind. When she walked in, I thought I hit the jackpot: tall redhead with a very pretty face with big eyes that reminded me of Heather Graham and a slim Sz 8-10 body with amazing breasts that I struggled to take my eyes off through the translucent lingerie she had on. She asked me whether I wanted extras: it was $50 and included kissing below the neck, DATY and light spanking etc. I enquired what her standard service would include then and she replied I would pretty much just lie there and she would serve me with CBJ and sex: I couldn’t even kiss her body! Normally I wouldn’t pay for extras but Riley looked so delicious, I just needed to taste her; besides I wasn't sure when I would see her again. As I paid her the extra, her eyes lit up and she promised me it would be a much better service.

I’m glad I took up the extra as her breasts felt and tasted as good as they looked. She was responsive to DATY and not sure if it was purely FOAM but her reactions seemed genuine enough. I couldn’t get her over the line though as I was conscious of time. CBJ was decent but having had many fantasies of Heather Graham over the years, I just wanted to pound this look-a-like. She was obliging with all the positions I requested and allowed me to finish even though the buzzer had gone off.

Overall it was about me getting my rocks off with an insanely hot chick. If she allowed kissing, I would definitely look to see her again. But given it’s almost a must to pay the extra to get any resemblance of a service I would enjoy, I might be content just to have ticked her off the list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Alrighhht.....I was waiting to read a recent review of Riley and I think now I can share this:

3 weeks ago I had an intro with her and decided to make a booking. In the room , shower is done and we are through with health check. We are on the bed and I'm getting close to kiss her shoulders and she says she doesnt allow any kisses anywhere on her body. DATY gets an extra 50....I just stopped and asked if there is a reason ? And she says yes because it's Covid ...now I'm thinking if it's Covid then how come with 50 bucks you think you get an immunity !!!! You should go and work for Oxford and tell them you found a vaccine and it costs 50 bucks...anyways I immediately said sorry need to cancel this booking. It was just in the beginning .I talked to Eddy and he apologised and I got my full refund. Then I had a chat with Jesse and I told him I'm gonna share this story on our forum and he said let's give her another chance ...he will talk to her and she may improve.its way too early...so Jesse being a nice guy I agreed. Hoping that she might change her game ...but now that I see this review it's quite clear that she is still doing the same. It's quite simple if a girl doesn't like to be touched , kissed on her body ( not even DFK) then why she is working in a shop? She should go and work in a bar for 20 bucks per hour, instead of ripping off people for 250 every hour...I'm sorry but we all work hard for our dollars, if a girl wants to make premium daily salary 1000-2000 bucks then isn't this logical to expect to offer a basic service? There are number of gorgeous girls working at 42 but over my 10-12 years of punting I have never ever seen anything even close to this. This is just a scam.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmm that does sound a bit odd. I had a booking with her as well about a month ago and I even wrote an AR here. She did bring up the extra $50 bit and asked if I wanted to play with her lady part. I didn't go with it but then I was still allowed to kiss her other body parts with no issue at all. Not too sure where the inconsistency is coming from.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Alrighhht.....I was waiting to read a recent review of Riley and I think now I can share this:

3 weeks ago I had an intro with her and decided to make a booking. In the room , shower is done and we are through with health check. We are on the bed and I'm getting close to kiss her shoulders and she says she doesnt allow any kisses anywhere on her body. DATY gets an extra 50....I just stopped and asked if there is a reason ? And she says yes because it's Covid ...now I'm thinking if it's Covid then how come with 50 bucks you think you get an immunity !!!! You should go and work for Oxford and tell them you found a vaccine and it costs 50 bucks...anyways I immediately said sorry need to cancel this booking. It was just in the beginning .I talked to Eddy and he apologised and I got my full refund. Then I had a chat with Jesse and I told him I'm gonna share this story on our forum and he said let's give her another chance ...he will talk to her and she may improve.its way too early...so Jesse being a nice guy I agreed. Hoping that she might change her game ...but now that I see this review it's quite clear that she is still doing the same. It's quite simple if a girl doesn't like to be touched , kissed on her body ( not even DFK) then why she is working in a shop? She should go and work in a bar for 20 bucks per hour, instead of ripping off people for 250 every hour...I'm sorry but we all work hard for our dollars, if a girl wants to make premium daily salary 1000-2000 bucks then isn't this logical to expect to offer a basic service? There are number of gorgeous girls working at 42 but over my 10-12 years of punting I have never ever seen anything even close to this. This is just a scam.
    Hmm that does sound a bit odd. I had a booking with her as well about a month ago and I even wrote an AR here. She did bring up the extra $50 bit and asked if I wanted to play with her lady part. I didn't go with it but then I was still allowed to kiss her other body parts with no issue at all. Not too sure where the inconsistency is coming from.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Misard, you review on her was exactly on the same night I saw her and after my chat with Jesse she might have changed her game a little bit because I got an update on your review later on as a proof that she is changing but when I read the OP it was an indication that it's the same game.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Misard, you review on her was exactly on the same night I saw her and after my chat with Jesse she might have changed her game a little bit because I got an update on your review later on as a proof that she is changing but when I read the OP it was an indication that it's the same game.
    Oh boy what a small world this is. Such coincidence. Sorry to hear your night turned out to a bummer. Hoepfully the shop is going to looking into this because I for myself enjoyed my session with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by misard View Post
    Lol it was reading Misard’s review that I decided to pull the trigger on her, and I thought by personaa’s reply to that review that DATY was YMMV but didn’t expect body kissing to be extra. I agree that charging extra body kissing is OTT but some Western girls at 42G do charge extra for DATY so I took it as I was paying for that and everything else just got included. The level of service of the Western girls at 42G varies so much you really don’t know what to expect and the intro’s are so quick you really don’t get a chance to ask.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh I get that extra for DATY once in a while - maybe 2 out of 10 asking for extra ( my experience) but what got me taking this to management was that stupid logic that she presented : with 50 bucks there is no Covid, it was clear that she was using it as an excuse to just extract money...I'm not impressed with just looks if a girl is not willing to put a tiny bit of effort...there are always jobs for grabs as traffic controllers and they earn money too so why working in a shop if you don't want to be touched / kissed.

Hi bro, Jesse here.

Sorry about that, receptionist copied pasted the wrong description. It has now been fixed and the receptionist also said sorry won't happen again.

I'll talk with Riley again tomorrow. Last time she showed signs of improvement, so maybe just inconsistent. We'll keep more eyes on her. To be objective again, yesterday night she had 4 10/10 feedbacks so I think it's just a matter of inconsistency. I'll keep trying to make her be more consistent. If she can't, I'll reprimand her as well. I'm very sorry again.
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 05-11-2020 at 08:02 PM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh I get that extra for DATY once in a while - maybe 2 out of 10 asking for extra ( my experience) but what got me taking this to management was that stupid logic that she presented : with 50 bucks there is no Covid, it was clear that she was using it as an excuse to just extract money...I'm not impressed with just looks if a girl is not willing to put a tiny bit of effort...there are always jobs for grabs as traffic controllers and they earn money too so why working in a shop if you don't want to be touched / kissed.
    She didn’t really frame it me as a COVID thing: well she said she doesn’t kiss on the mouth because of COVID (but she didn’t offer up mouth kissing for any amount of extra). And the rest, she just framed it as just a money thing. Like I said, I just saw it as paying for DATY, which is not something that is included in the standard service (Nina and Valentina don’t offer it even as an extra) and it still ended up being cheaper than a punt at Liaisons, ATMC or Stilettos and Riley would definitely rate as one of the hottest girls at those places. But I can see why some people may see it as a rip-off and I absolutely agree that body kissing SHOULD be included in the standard service!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    To be objective again, yesterday night she had 4 10/10 feedbacks so I think it's just a matter of inconsistency.
    Wonder if they all paid the extra though to get the 10/10 service!

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Wonder if they all paid the extra though to get the 10/10 service!
    Leave it to me, I'll investigate further.

Btw yes she really look like heather graham! I just realized. 30 years younger though haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    She didn’t really frame it me as a COVID thing: well she said she doesn’t kiss on the mouth because of COVID (but she didn’t offer up mouth kissing for any amount of extra). And the rest, she just framed it as just a money thing. Like I said, I just saw it as paying for DATY, which is not something that is included in the standard service (Nina and Valentina don’t offer it even as an extra) and it still ended up being cheaper than a punt at Liaisons, ATMC or Stilettos and Riley would definitely rate as one of the hottest girls at those places. But I can see why some people may see it as a rip-off and I absolutely agree that body kissing SHOULD be included in the standard service!
    Yeah one of those places tried to poach her from here as well, said the same things to her - said she would be the top prettiest girl in that shop if she moves. Fortunately she refused and told us. They pay girls lower than us lol but still charge customers much higher than us.

Yeah I'll talk to her again about the whole body kissing thing.
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 05-11-2020 at 08:27 PM.

thenightshade.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wish Gladesville wasn't so far out for me some of the girls look amazing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a great shop with plenty of good talent, very rarely something like this happens and it's great to see management is willing to step in and clarify to girls what should be included in their basic service and I have seen in the past that they take it seriously. good on them. It's a well run shop and they take extra care not to let a single provider damage their excellent reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    I wish Gladesville wasn't so far out for me some of the girls look amazing
    We will try to make it worth your while to travel! Come try visit sometimes

It's a great shop with plenty of good talent, very rarely something like this happens and it's great to see management is willing to step in and clarify to girls what should be included in their basic service and I have seen in the past that they take it seriously. good on them. It's a well run shop and they take extra care not to let a single provider damage their excellent reputation.
    Thank you for the kind words! Sorry again for the bad experience, let's hope she can improve.

thenightshade.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like some girls think they can make a bit of extra money without the shop knowing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Like I totally get why paying extras on top of the $250 you already pay could peeve some people off but the shop has always said with western girls you discuss extras with them in person. So being charged extra shouldn’t come as a surprise. It’s also the reason why I always stick to Asian girls, I need my extras.

It’s a personal choice really.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Like I totally get why paying extras on top of the $250 you already pay could peeve some people off but the shop has always said with western girls you discuss extras with them in person. So being charged extra shouldn’t come as a surprise. It’s also the reason why I always stick to Asian girls, I need my extras.

It’s a personal choice really.
    Paying for extra only makes sense once you know what is covered in basic service. I don't think anyone would consider t kisses on body ( head down and clearly not talking about DFK) should cost an extra. It doesn't matter Asian or western (princess or no princess) , basic should tick certain basic boxes for all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Paying for extra only makes sense once you know what is covered in basic service. I don't think anyone would consider t kisses on body ( head down and clearly not talking about DFK) should cost an extra. It doesn't matter Asian or western (princess or no princess) , basic should tick certain basic boxes for all.
    100%

What's next? Pay extra for them to take clothes off? Pay extra for them to put condom on?

White girls need a lesson in humility, if they work in the same shop then offer the same service

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Like I agree. It’s why I never choose white girls in a lineup. I mean the shops already given me fair warning that service won’t be great and anything else is extra so I’ve been warned and I book accordingly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast