Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riley: a ginger Heather Graham

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Like I agree. It’s why I never choose white girls in a lineup. I mean the shops already given me fair warning that service won’t be great and anything else is extra so I’ve been warned and I book accordingly.
    But I love fucking whites girls and some white girls at 42G like Kayla or Hailey give exceptional service. Whilst I don’t expect all white girls to be of that standard, I would still expect a decent service within the realms of standard service such as offered by Nina or Valentina.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hi bro, Jesse here.

Sorry about that, receptionist copied pasted the wrong description. It has now been fixed and the receptionist also said sorry won't happen again.
    Riley is still listed on the roster as 50kg... *shakes head*

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Riley is still listed on the roster as 50kg... *shakes head*
    Already fixed again. Different receptionist did it yesterday sunday night, and copied from a different unfixed database. I have told him which one is the most current. I put Riley on the scale again, she is 56 kg. Sorry again about that. This week we will recheck all girls again as well as some girls I haven't rechecked since before lockdown and their numbers may change as well.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frauenjaeger View Post
    Complaint about a mere petty 10% difference.
    You wouldn’t mind giving me a mere petty 10% of your paycheck then

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frauenjaeger View Post
    Complaint about a mere petty 10% difference. And management straight take action. This is really nice.
    Yeah when it comes to weight 10% isn't a small or petty difference.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Already fixed again. Different receptionist did it yesterday sunday night, and copied from a different unfixed database. I have told him which one is the most current. I put Riley on the scale again, she is 56 kg. Sorry again about that. This week we will recheck all girls again as well as some girls I haven't rechecked since before lockdown and their numbers may change as well.
    Is there a pic for Riley bro? I can't seem to find it on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvirgo View Post
    Is there a pic for Riley bro? I can't seem to find it on this forum.
    It’s in their Wechat and her pics are accurate although she probably looks better in person as she has a beautiful face that is not shown in the pics. . She’s on today and they’ve finally listed her stats accurately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Left my dick inside her that's why she weigh bit more...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I just regret seeing this girl

No one to blame but myself for not reading reviews on Riley before booking her. Simply wants to extract every cent from your pocket and still not delivering anything . Lots of I don't do this, I don't do that, and there are just basic touchings. it was a 30 min booking and right after I finished in 20 minutes she starts getting dressed. She has looks and knows she is going to get clients so not really worried about her service clearly ....she doesn't care about repeat visits. Not sure if she would last . It was a regret seeing her and made me really pissed about myself for booking her, seriously I wish I could have asked for compensation for how shit I was feeling after the session . Avoid , avoid avoid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12