Thread: Kyoto 206 T-Ari

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kyoto 206 T-Ari

Has anyone seen Kyotos T-Ari? The pics on the site of her is my type hehe
    Help a brother out!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her a while ago. She's cute and sweet, but pretty distant and kinda lazy. Tired after some parties the previous day
    She was nice and talkative, good english... but i definitely had better sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz29 View Post
    Has anyone seen Kyotos T-Ari? The pics on the site of her is my type hehe
    Help a brother out!
    Now that you got your answer from another punter, are you gonna let us know how your session went? Probably not lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wrote an AR about her, she is young, energetic, nice bubbly personality and good with massage.
    She is just like all the other young girls, love to party and have fun(as already mentioned above), and she is new to the industry so maybe she is not that sophisticated.
    I say it's worth to book her at least once and try out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by codeveronica View Post
    I wrote an AR about her, she is young, energetic, nice bubbly personality and good with massage.
    She is just like all the other young girls, love to party and have fun(as already mentioned above), and she is new to the industry so maybe she is not that sophisticated.
    I say it's worth to book her at least once and try out.
    Yeah... she is cute... but i was pretty dissapointed i paid for diamond and got standard. She didnt quite starfish it but it was too far off, It was too mechanical like a robot No energy and No flair so No excitement from me. Maybe its just me she wasn't interested in.

Overall: I got Jipped hard!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz29 View Post
    Yeah... she is cute... but i was pretty dissapointed i paid for diamond and got standard. She didnt quite starfish it but it was too far off, It was too mechanical like a robot No energy and No flair so No excitement from me. Maybe its just me she wasn't interested in.

Overall: I got Jipped hard!
    Sorry to hear that, but please don't just leave silently.
    Every time I left, if not busy, their staff will come to the door and ask me for feedback.
    Just be honest with them, it will help them improve the service in the future.

With me, I felt like it was okay with Ari first time I booked her then I told the staff everything was fine.
    Then I thought there was heaps room for improvement and I told them about her feedback via wechat and they were appreciated.
    Can't say my feedback did much good but at least they cared.

So if you were not happy do not afraid to tell them about your experience.