Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Private Daisy now working in Ginza

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Private Daisy now working in Ginza

If you guys remember Daisy who was a private at Macquarie. I was surprised when I pop onto ginza’s website to see her now working at 479.

This is the Mulan forum member, who I think is the pimp/receptionist posting on this forum.

http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/2302

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If you guys remember Daisy who was a private at Macquarie. I was surprised when I pop onto ginza’s website to see her now working at 479.

This is the Mulan forum member, who I think is the pimp/receptionist posting on this forum.

Good eye bro, yep some of the same pictures used on the WeChat as well.

I think that group have other girls working from Macquarie Park now and also have another setup in Chatswood and Campsie.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Good eye bro, yep some of the same pictures used on the WeChat as well.

I think that group have other girls working from Macquarie Park now and also have another setup in Chatswood and Campsie.

Thanks Riff. It basically confirms that the forum poster is the pimp.

Thanks Riff. It basically confirms that the forum poster is the pimp.
    Yep, totally agree.

It's a good marketing trick and really worked on a few bros that believed in the fantasy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's all a fantasy, some take it as serious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I can confirm she wasn’t that great either. Saw her once in Mac Park and yeah just average never came back for 2nd visit. All those ppl defending her during that drama in the other thread about her were all part of the marketing scheme. Good trick and lesson learned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Yeah I can confirm she wasn’t that great either. Saw her once in Mac Park and yeah just average never came back for 2nd visit. All those ppl defending her during that drama in the other thread about her were all part of the marketing scheme. Good trick and lesson learned.
    I saw her a few times... I wasn’t part of any marketing arrangement...quite enjoyed her service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The one they post as Mina is working as ML at 14 Burwood as well.

They stopped advertising Daisy mid-september. Glad she got a gig @ Ginza Empire! I would happily see her again, no complaints from me, but I am a pretty easy guy to please.

Messaged the WeChat account for them yesterday after I seen this, they said only Mina works now out of Campsie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shop owner mulan should change profile picture of c susan from ginza and use other girl picture.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    C Susan at Ginza Empire is definitely Daisy. The photos match up.
    She was once working at an apartment in Macquarie Park and now she is working at Ginza Empire.
    WLs change shops/agencies etc all the time.
    Especially these days with no new girls coming in from overseas.
    What we are seeing now is girls moving from shop to shop, agency to shop, shop to agency, R&T to FS, FS to R&T etc.
    This is the "new normal".

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    C Susan at Ginza Empire is definitely Daisy. The photos match up.
    She was once working at an apartment in Macquarie Park and now she is working at Ginza Empire.
    WLs change shops/agencies etc all the time.
    Especially these days with no new girls coming in from overseas.
    What we are seeing now is girls moving from shop to shop, agency to shop, shop to agency, R&T to FS, FS to R&T etc.
    This is the "new normal".
    Would love to see many of my favorite MLs working in FS shops, dreams cum true moments!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Would love to see many of my favorite MLs working in FS shops, dreams cum true moments!!
    You don't need to dream. Some MLs do extra favours for customers.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You don't need to dream. Some MLs do extra favours for customers.
    Yeah, of course!

But getting FS in RnT is not the same as in a FS shop. Firstly , there’s the shower facilities, apart from all the fun you can have during the shower, you can also wash your lady real good, so if you are into licking or sucking her body/parts, you can do so hygienically. the second part is the larger bed vs the massage table, then the insulation of the room and you can make noise, last but not least, all the mirrors just added to the erotic especially the mirror on the ceiling ! You pay for all that though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I guess the pimp has been caught red handed pretending to be Daisy. I mean I get the appeal of pretending to be a WL on a punting website. Guys love that shit. But it’s also deceitful on their end.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, of course!

But getting FS in RnT is not the same as in a FS shop. Firstly , there’s the shower facilities, apart from all the fun you can have during the shower, you can also wash your lady real good, so if you are into licking or sucking her body/parts, you can do so hygienically. the second part is the larger bed vs the massage table, then the insulation of the room and you can make noise, last but not least, all the mirrors just added to the erotic especially the mirror on the ceiling ! You pay for all that though.
    The appeal for extras, and feeling you are clearly the only one being offered them is strong.

I guess the pimp has been caught red handed pretending to be Daisy. I mean I get the appeal of pretending to be a WL on a punting website. Guys love that shit. But it’s also deceitful on their end.
    Called it after the first time I saw her, there was no way she was posting on the forum.

When I brought it up I had dudes messaging me trying to convince me that she's the real deal and she's running the show.

After that, I decided not to take notice of delusional people.

Looks like Daisy/Susan has been promoted to A grade, on the Ginza roster tomorrow!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You have missed a few

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Looks like Daisy/Susan has been promoted to A grade, on the Ginza roster tomorrow!
    They better up their game or they won't last long in Ginza because the service quality I got from Daisy at Mac Park was nowhere near the Ginza Service quality. Not even close.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast