Thread: Ellie -- lies, fake pix and a dud session

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar

Cool Ellie -- lies, fake pix and a dud session

It was time to see whether Burwood 8 had anything real to offer; in the same way we know that 42G, N5M, 5 Star and the Ginzas, etc usually please the crowd on this forum.

Katie, the manager at the new Burwood 8, convinces me via text messages that Ellie is best for me.

"Strongly recommend 19yr-old Ellie for you. Pretty and top services. Already told reception Jenny that you will be in 4:30pm"

I confirmed with Katie that Ellie is OK with multiple shots and CIM (genuine diamond service) so we were good to go...

I'll get to the point:

Ellie is not 19. I never thought she would be

She is NOTHING like her pix on the Burwood 8 web site. The only thing the real Ellie and the photo have in common is that they are both women. So I suppose that's something

Her service was pedestrian and lazy.

She destroyed an entire box of tissues in 45 minutes.

She played with her phone.

She claimed to be ticklish almost everywhere. You gotta laugh. Really, you do.

One thing I will say about Burwood 8 is that it is an amazing venue. Old-style terrace house building. Great rooms. Clean premises. Private.

Again, I won't bother with an AR because it will sound like a whinge.

An executive summary

Ellie tried to do as little as possible and still pass it off as a session.
    The real Ellie has a Rubenesque figure. If you like big curves, YMMV with Ellie.
    Beware what this house -- and its girls -- regard as diamond service.
    $240 would have been better spent at any of the above venues.
    Texted Katie what I thought as constructive feedback. No response after 3 days. Nothing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good to know, thanks for the heads up!

I've been there before and saw Sonya and she was pretty decent. I think she was meant to be Chilean.

Pictures were not the most accurate as she was a bit larger than anticipated but the service was not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by aznanon View Post
    Good to know, thanks for the heads up!

I've been there before and saw Sonya and she was pretty decent. I think she was meant to be Chilean.

Pictures were not the most accurate as she was a bit larger than anticipated but the service was not bad.
    You’re welcome Mr A.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I’ve been to this shop a few times now. Yeah, the facilities are good but the girls are a bit hit and miss. They are charging the same price for diamond service as 479 or N5M.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Checked out Burwood 8 looking for new gems post COVID and it's always a hit & miss. Staying with the more established venues will be better value for money.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I’ve been to this shop a few times now. Yeah, the facilities are good but the girls are a bit hit and miss. They are charging the same price for diamond service as 479 or N5M.
    Did you deal with Katie Mr BT? Was she straight with you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info. Won't be going there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If I remember correctly, Ellie's pics are direct grabs from one of the girls at 42G. Sent an inquiry a while back to see how she could be on shift at both places and was soundly ignored.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this is the same Ellie they have advertised on their website "22yo, Body size 8, a young Asian girl with a Jumbo F cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure."????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info, will avoid

Sent from Tapatalk

Yes Mr D. That is the same fake Ellie. Can assure you she looks nothing like that 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Playing with phones is probably my biggest piss off. Ok, I get a bit here and there, when I'n showering, or if Im trying to extend and reshuffling boookinngs, I get it, they have a job to manage, but some cant put it down. Last week one (I see regularly, and is usually excellent, and kept chatting to her sister t most of the start, and then while i was going down, so i kept stopping, telling her, then when she was tonsils deep on me I kept pulling mine out and scrolling through this page to be honest, she didnt like it either lol. Normally I would have walked out or complained, but we her talents are exceptional, and in the balance (with her) its an annoying nuisance, but she knows never again. If it was a first time punt I'd leave, and call reception as I was gettng my things, especially if they threw me a dud to start with

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Yes Mr D. That is the same fake Ellie. Can assure you she looks nothing like that ��
    how about her breast size?

Her breasts are medium size. Not much shape, and nothing special.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OH man, you just saved me some money and time. The 'F cup bust' had me almost driving over there. Damn fakes! Thanks Thomas Crown, and digging the Steve McQueen profile pic (much better than the 90s remake).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Burwood8 has been taking for a long time.

No credibility

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk