Name: Sophie

Establishment : 14 Burwood Road

Date of Visit : November 2020

Rates : $40 for half hour, $60 tip for NHJ and CBJ

Size/shape : soft body with a small belly, no muscle tone, soft droopy boobs

Services Provided : NHJ, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : No, mainly because you could get a lot better service for less

Very little information and reviews for this shop on this forum so I took a blind stab at it.

Booked Sophie for 1 hour but it wasn't on their system, which seems to comprise solely of a white board.

When I was waiting there was little privacy but it did allow me to see a few of the ML that worked there. Mostly older ladies but there were a few young ish ones (late 20's to mid 30's)

All quite nice as they told me to wait as I was a little early for my appointment.

Sophie presents herself to me on time and she's significantly older than what her pictures would suggest and I would say there is very little resemblance if any.

Wanted to walk out but didn't want to a judge a book by its cover and went through with it anyway.

Part 1 was okay, some decent massage techniques and quite firm.

Part 2 was fairly formulaic but did the job as she provided cbj, and catbath with NHJ

All pretty standard and nothing spectacular or any complaints as she was professional and courteous.

Only gripe is that she does not look anything like the pictures and is more on the older side for me.