Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 14 Burwood Road (Concord Massage) - Sophie - average service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been there a few times, the girls there are average at best. mostly MILFs. Very friendly service though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone tried Cathy, the photo looks amazing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin123lin View Post
    I have. She is not like the photos. I'm sure it's her but some sort of beauty cam app has been used.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin123lin View Post
    Cathy is more "curvy" than her photos if you don't mind such a body.

Her Part II is quite good. I managed to made her cum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill88 View Post
    I have. She is not like the photos. I'm sure it's her but some sort of beauty cam app has been used.
    Yup, agreed. What ever app they used it sure did a really good job, completely changed the face. I thought I give this place another try the other day, saw Yan on the roaster, booked her in. As I sat there in the room waiting for Yan to walk through, I thought to myself I will walk if the her look is not the same as the photos.

All I have to compare with are the eyes and lips, neither of the two is the same. The body is similar and probably is her. She definitely got a lot of work done to the face and also the boobies area. I can’t really explain it, oh well not like I have the best body out there.

Her greeting was nice so I decided to stay. By the way price went up to $65 an hour, last time I was here it was $60. No biggie but I usually have kinder exact amount to stop me from over spending.

Massage was ok, nothing special just going through a routine.

Part 2 so so.

This shop should really stop using that beauty cam stuff, I mean the girls in the photos doesn’t even look the same so why bother with a sticker on the face. Most of the girls I met here are genuinely really nice including Yan so no need to do those tricks, I’m sure customers would appreciate the truthfulness.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Most brother will be slightly disappointed when they see the ML looks so different than the pictures.

Liya is so SHORT with a long face which shock me totally.

Rebecca looks like one of my good friend's aunt.

But I have to say most of them still try hard to entertain their customers in the set time frame minus 5 to 8 minutes.

No big deal. I am not trying to criticise shop 14 because many shops are like this.

One thing worth mentioning is the husband and wife couple boss. Their attitude is good and I can rate them highly and most honest with the bookings. Keep it up. I can see their business growth compare with 2018. Pandemic definitely assist their growth while less brothers visit CBD area. Their roster can allow 5 to 6 girls working daily can tell how busy it can be.
    No girl will keep coming to the shop if there is not enough jobs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to agreed with you with the dude running the appointment. Turned up always have a room ready but he has done a bait and switch to me twice in the past. The last time I confronted him and it never happened again. But then again with the over the top photoshopped beauty cam photos they have on WeChat is almost equivalent to half a bait and switch.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Sonia yesterday. Great girl, good English liked to joke and play around a bit. Decent massage, not strong but hit all the right places. Good part 2 with an excellent part 3.

Never had a problem with bookings, its usually me that throws them out by arriving 5 - 10 minutes early. But I'm always happy to wait and have a chat with the boss.

I use the pics as a guide only, the picture for Sonia was a tall, leggy busty girl with long arms and big feet. She was short and slim, but still busty with normal size feet for her size (it was what we were joking about).
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12