Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 14 Burwood Road (Concord Massage) - Sophie - average service

Junior Member(有D料到)

14 Burwood Road (Concord Massage) - Sophie - average service

Name: Sophie

Establishment : 14 Burwood Road

Date of Visit : November 2020

Rates : $40 for half hour, $60 tip for NHJ and CBJ

Size/shape : soft body with a small belly, no muscle tone, soft droopy boobs

Services Provided : NHJ, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : No, mainly because you could get a lot better service for less

Very little information and reviews for this shop on this forum so I took a blind stab at it.

Booked Sophie for 1 hour but it wasn't on their system, which seems to comprise solely of a white board.

When I was waiting there was little privacy but it did allow me to see a few of the ML that worked there. Mostly older ladies but there were a few young ish ones (late 20's to mid 30's)

All quite nice as they told me to wait as I was a little early for my appointment.

Sophie presents herself to me on time and she's significantly older than what her pictures would suggest and I would say there is very little resemblance if any.

Wanted to walk out but didn't want to a judge a book by its cover and went through with it anyway.

Part 1 was okay, some decent massage techniques and quite firm.

Part 2 was fairly formulaic but did the job as she provided cbj, and catbath with NHJ

All pretty standard and nothing spectacular or any complaints as she was professional and courteous.

Only gripe is that she does not look anything like the pictures and is more on the older side for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the ar! I've been meaning to go to this shop as their photos look great on wechat. Guess I'll be giving this place a miss as most of the AR I've seen is very avg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR, indeed their pics are real and obviously filtered up

I’ve seen Rebecca and would recommend for the part 1 and part 2++, and also Selina - aka Chloe @ Artarmon 84a aka Florence @ Diva Body Tone.

Have eyes on Betty and Thai Honey next

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ive had a session with honey. Id say she is pretty close to her wechat photos. late 20s my guess.
    She was pretty damn good in both parts so definitely recommend! Shes currently my fav there.

Also had sesh with Liya, Eva, Anna. All where average, and a bit older than their photos on wechat (id say early 30s).

I got eyes on Emmer, Angela, Alice and Allie next, so any reports on them?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Thanks for the AR, indeed their pics are real and obviously filtered up

I’ve seen Rebecca and would recommend for the part 1 and part 2++, and also Selina - aka Chloe @ Artarmon 84a aka Florence @ Diva Body Tone.

Have eyes on Betty and Thai Honey next
    Rebecca is very good. Extras available.
    Highly recommend Betty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C Sunny is my favourite from this shop. Firm part 1 & YMMV part 2 depending on mood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are the photos of Rebecca in the wechat genuine? She looks like a busty, early 20s hottie... definitely keen if they are

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    Are the photos of Rebecca in the wechat genuine? She looks like a busty, early 20s hottie... definitely keen if they are
    Fake, nothing like the photos. Don’t get me wrong she’s ok looking but very snobby attitude, decent petite body with natural C. Massage was bad, a lot of oil and just rubbing up and down, no technique. Offered HJ after 20 minutes or so of that rubbing, I took it since I came all the way there to see this “Rebbeca” in the photos, I might as do the whole thing ey.

Oh well turned out to be a really bad experience, felt like she’s trying to win a race of who pump the balloon faster. Touching was allowed after a few rules and complaints, things like no touch here, oh hands cold don’t touch me. Turned me off completely so it took me a long time to finish as my mind was thinking why did I just waste hard earned money on this angry experience. I bet she was exhausted with that super speed guessing that faster will make me finish quicker, lol actually back fired on her. Yeh she sigh out loud as well.

Showered, I did tried to have a chat here and there but she wasn’t really trying, almost felt like she doesn’t want to be there. Who knows maybe she only did that to me. Try if you really want to get her out of your system but I repeat the girl in the photos isn’t her.

I think photos of girls WITHOUT the staircase in the background are fakes. I booked Yan one time and got Mandy lol, got me thinking Yan doesn’t exist, correct me if I’m wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go to this shop every week. Rebecca is a dud. You can't trust photos from their wechat. 14burwood's photos are pretty much always inaccurate apart from their clothes lol. If the face is covered I can guarantee the ML is much older than it says. But then older doesn't mean less quality. Overall hit and miss in this shop. The few regulars mentioned are probably the best. Anyone else will depends on your luck. If you are a regular to this shop PM me we can discuss more :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    I think photos of girls WITHOUT the staircase in the background are fakes. I booked Yan one time and got Mandy lol, got me thinking Yan doesn’t exist, correct me if I’m wrong.
    I've had the same happen. Asked for Betty and was told she's waiting in room 2. And Daisy walks in after😅
    Heard Betty through the door chatting with another customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sign me up to the Rebecca dud club as well. Relatively banging body, tatt wasn't my taste but a little stand-offish. Only visit yet where Pt 3 wasn't on offer also, which surprised me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Sign me up to the Rebecca dud club as well. Relatively banging body, tatt wasn't my taste but a little stand-offish. Only visit yet where Pt 3 wasn't on offer also, which surprised me.
    Had the same surprise with Cherry. Nice and friendly, no pt 3, but still good experience overall.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried Jenny? Photos looks really nice but as we all know can be deceiving as well 🤔

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen Jenny a couple of times and had a wonderful time. The photos are real (thats really her) she's slim with a nice set of bolt ons.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I've seen Jenny a couple of times and had a wonderful time. The photos are real (thats really her) she's slim with a nice set of bolt ons.
    Thanks, will give her a visit once this new virus outbreak settle down 😊

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Anyone tried Jenny? Photos looks really nice but as we all know can be deceiving as well 🤔
    She's prettier in person. Fun and talkative. Speaks relatively good English, canto and mandarin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried cathy or daisy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    Anyone tried cathy or daisy?
    I've seen Daisy once, average experience. May improve with a few more visits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDan88 View Post
    I've seen Daisy once, average experience. May improve with a few more visits.
    Nice, good enough, her tits look good and the photo doesnt seem photoshopped

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Photos without the staircase are either taken in the downstairs rooms or a totally different shop. I think the girls have supplied the pic. My experience most the girls are pretty true likeness to their pics.
    I just add 10 years to Asian women ages. So that makes most the girls here in their late 30s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast