Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting my asshole eaten out in massage shop!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Getting my asshole eaten out in massage shop!

This story is a bit unusual but 100% true.

I enter a random massage shop in Newtown and is greeted by a couple of girls.
    I pick a sassy Chinese MILF who quickly got friendly with me.

She grabs my hand and we walk around the shop to find a room, she grabs one and pulls me inside. We start french kissing almost immediately while her hand slides into my pants...
    After a few minutes of wet and playful tongue action, she drops onto her knees and puts my member into her warm soft mouth. Sucking my head, shaft and letting her tongue play with my balls. All bareback.

While she's occupied with my schlong I pull out my vaporizer loaded with weed and start puffing away.
    Now I'm fully erect inside her mouth and a tinkling sensation from the cannabis starts to overpower my body like ocean swells gently rolling in.

I ask if she wants to get high with me. She agrees and I hold out the vaporizer so she can reach it with her mouth. Switching her mouth between my cock and the vaporizer and even sucking me off with smoke in her mouth! That's a first.

After 3-4 hits, she gets up, gets completely naked, sits on the couch, opens her legs fully thrusting her pelvis forward. Using her fingers she spreads open her soft blush curtains and mother hole while I finish the vape. Best show in town.
    Not long until we get on the massage table and she gets between my legs and starts sucking and fingering anything she can get her fingers and tongue into. Her tongue is exploring unchartered territory. Like an adventurous rodent looking for a snack!

On my back, lifting my pelvis up further granting her an "All Access" pass and spreading my cheeks, she starts licking and fucking my asshole with her tongue, while I jerk off like a crazy monkey!
    As the pressure builds, I ask her to put her head up and open her mouth to receive her hard-earned prize. I blow a full load into her mouth!

I paid her $150 cash for the trouble.

What crazy shit have you ever done?

** EDIT
    I can understand why some call bullshit on this one. I think I would too. Long time punter here and this one is by far the craziest I have tried. She told me the weed made her *super* horny and things just took an unexpected turn. This is definitely not a service she normally provides and if I mention the name of the shop and girl, there'd be a long queue of erect gentlemen waiting to have their corn hole serviced by a wet Chinese MILF tongue ;-)
    Last edited by PunterBoy; 07-11-2020 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Adding additional info

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So what was the name of the lucky "diner" and what is the address for the shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This should be in the After Report section with details of shop, ML's name etc...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool story, bro!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    This should be in the After Report section with details of shop, ML's name etc...
    Why?

And the OP writes good prose .. Pulitzer like .. chapter 2 MR grey ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good day dreaming story to tell 😂😂😂

100% true?? .... if it is true... it is an amazing story!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seriously. I’m calling it. How many beers did you have this afternoon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If true at least give us the name of the shop and address. Don't have to give the name of the ML if you want to keep that private. Otherwise nice story telling *cough, cough*

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Probably true. When I read the title I knew it would be a Chinese milf ml. That approved half he story already. Plus is in Newtown anything can happen there haha. Good for you nd nice of you to tip her good !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Probably true. When I read the title I knew it would be a Chinese milf ml. That approved half he story already. Plus is in Newtown anything can happen there haha. Good for you nd nice of you to tip her good !
    Very true. I don't have a reason to brag or lie. I have relatively good looks and a smooth talker, and I guess when you've been punting for 10+ years sometimes, just sometimes, amazing and unexpected things happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    Very true. I don't have a reason to brag or lie. I have relatively good looks and a smooth talker, and I guess when you've been punting for 10+ years sometimes, just sometimes, amazing and unexpected things happen.
    "Good looks and a smooth talker", wow, and if you have money the world is your oyster and you write great short stories as well

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    "Good looks and a smooth talker", wow, and if you have money the world is your oyster and you write great short stories as well
    I thought all of us were good looking and smooth talking guys...

We all pay tips cos we are all extremely generous? 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Something similar happened to me in 24 Liverpool around 8 years ago, I was introduced to this MILF called Nana, she had thick glasses and played music everytime, mind you this is FS shop so as soon as we entered the bedroom she joined me in the shower and proceeded to clean me and when we got to bed, she started with BBBJ and slid her tongue into my asshole, it was first time someone put their tongue in their. First few mins felt bit awkward and then i kinda liked it, after that session it took me a week for my mind to absorb everything that happened. So booked another session following week with her, as soon as she saw me she recognised me and asked if i liked her previous session, she knew it was my first time getting butt licked as she noticed my face feeling uncomfortable in the begining. This time she went wild on my butt and i liked it so much (no homo), she would go dick to butt and butt to dick slowly and sometimes would go like 2 stroke engine, i was in a different world for sometime until i exploded all over her boobs.

Banned
    So...spill the beans
    Name of shop
    Name of the freckle bandit

Senior Member(無間使者)

Getting my asshole eaten out in massage shop!

Where can I get some quality weed bro

Cool story by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I don't understand the the whole anus arsehole DD thing.
    I appreciate that the anus can be an erogenous zone for some and good luck to you if it is, it's not gay.
    But for me its just a hole I shit out of and that's it.
    Mind you, shitting is a very pleasurable experience, especially if you are holding it for ages until you can let go.
    Maybe a good shit can be as good as a good orgasm?
    Maybe it's a similar sense of relief?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Where can I get some quality weed bro

Cool story by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The dark web my friend!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    LOLZ that cracked me up good!

Moneywise I'm just a regular Joe Blow, although my line of work tends to pay quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Maybe a good shit can be as good as a good orgasm?
    Maybe it's a similar sense of relief?
    Possibly....

Or it might be that the punters who enjoy DD get a kick out of knowing what the next guy is getting...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast