Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting my asshole eaten out in massage shop!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Newtown did seem busier than usual when I drove through today. Must be a lot of punters trawling king street looking for the mystery arse eater I think. Local IGA was out of mouthwash be careful!
    The MLs were probably getting sick and tired of guys asking for this extra in Newtown. They're probably saying in their native tongues "guess what, another one came in asking to have his arse eaten. Did you get the same request too? Yes, what is it with these guys?"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The MLs were probably getting sick and tired of guys asking for this extra in Newtown. They're probably saying in their native tongues "guess what, another one came in asking to have his arse eaten. Did you get the same request too? Yes, what is it with these guys?"
    Actually there was a news said that mouthwash to destroy the virus. could be true or not. so i guess people just keep believing the news.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If they are into DD-dragon drill ! Why not just go straight to Ginza and enjoy a good clean fun ?

Dfk and DD in same sentence. Vomit. Each until their own. Mouth wash solves all?!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I always direct the WLs further North.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Dfk and DD in same sentence. Vomit. Each until their own. Mouth wash solves all?!
    What about DATY, pussy slide and Italian in the same sentence?.. More palatable..😁?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I don't understand the the whole anus arsehole DD thing.
    I appreciate that the anus can be an erogenous zone for some and good luck to you if it is, it's not gay.
    But for me its just a hole I shit out of and that's it.
    Mind you, shitting is a very pleasurable experience, especially if you are holding it for ages until you can let go.
    Maybe a good shit can be as good as a good orgasm?
    Maybe it's a similar sense of relief?
    Chuckle chuckle ...reminds me of a mate telling me many years ago that when he was 20 his now long departed father telling him that when he got to his dad's then age he'd find out a good shit was often better than a good root.

We used to shake our heads then and think how fukn sad is that.....but hey, guess what ~~

Great story! Love the "mother hole" reference, to think a head has gone through that before... lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    still dont know the shop in Newtown , lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Couch in the room makes me think of the back room at 501 King st which is long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothknob View Post
    still dont know the shop in Newtown , lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Regardless, this means NO DFK in any Newtown establishment from here on in until confirmed who the perp is. FMD, never heard of a chick going DD on a dude's unwashed arsehole. Unwashed is the keyword here. Absolutely disgusting!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Mind you, shitting is a very pleasurable experience, especially if you are holding it for ages until you can let go.
    Maybe a good shit can be as good as a good orgasm?
    Maybe it's a similar sense of relief?
    Facts....farting is like moaning, and shitting is like the orgasm.

They say that moaning is the lonesome cry of an imprisoned orgasm, so a fart is the lonesome cry of an imprisoned turd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    most of the newtown places have gone, the blue joint on Sth king had good WL most of the time and the mamasan was a cool nice chinese ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    Very true. I don't have a reason to brag or lie. I have relatively good looks and a smooth talker, and I guess when you've been punting for 10+ years sometimes, just sometimes, amazing and unexpected things happen.
    Rule number 1. Be attractive. Rule number 2. Don't be unattractive.

Totally believe this. I've pulled out my pax and shared weed with working girls and massage girls before. Some are super keen to try it, and weed vapes make it seem less daunting to most who are curious.

And when you're a good looking, well spoken, well dressed individual you get a lot further than if you're a sweaty, greasy mess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    Rule number 1. Be attractive. Rule number 2. Don't be unattractive.

Totally believe this. I've pulled out my pax and shared weed with working girls and massage girls before. Some are super keen to try it, and weed vapes make it seem less daunting to most who are curious.

And when you're a good looking, well spoken, well dressed individual you get a lot further than if you're a sweaty, greasy mess.
    couldnt agree more. I am smooth and well dressed and i hate bragging as i think humility is a good trait, but I am well dressed without being pretentious, clean and always have my hair done, i always wear cologne and have had many WL give me their numbers and asked me out, I have declined some of them , but have also get a lot of mileage, personal hygiene is a must dont be a dero.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123