Thread: Clean, Hygienic and Quality Establishment in Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Clean, Hygienic and Quality Establishment in Sydney

Hello my fellow punters - year is 2023 and i am looking to score a punt in a clean and hygienic parlour in Sydney which should match the below criteria.

I know some may find it bit over the top but what the heck if I don’t ask my fellow punter brothers then who.

A massage parlour with
    - clean bed towels not the 1 cm sheet from Coles
    - shower space
    - doesn’t give you a sweatshop vibe
    - not a massage cum brothel parlour
    - quality massage
    - solid private rooms

I have been to 227, MAC, Diva and lots of places in and around Sydney cbd area but couldn’t find a massage parlour that ticks all the boxes.

227 and MAC are good for quick punt but i just cannot relax looking at the lighting and the quality of fittings.

The closest i have come to find a good massage parlour was Photora Thai on Clarence St - great thai MLs aand quality establishment with relaxed interiors and facilities but the covid bitch made it to change management twice and now a new parlour is open but it is a legit place

Banned
    I’ve been to a lot of Massage joints.

None not high standard. Are they going to do an a expensive fit out?

I think they basically start with not much money and milk it and don’t put much back in, if any, on maintenance.

Maybe punters that go to massage places like things the worse for wear?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You should try the HongKong style Spa massage places like Babylon at Market City, and New Chequers on Goulburn St
    But I recon Vitality Charm massage at broadway is pretty good to, especially with a large selection of young girls working there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're after just massage? This criteria is confusing. 108 is a really nice, clean setup but massage isn't really why you go there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    "227", referring to 227 Broadway? You won't find too many shops better than that for the price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In general you get what you pay for - so I guess that varies even though you pay the same room charge price?

I’m really not fussed about a big room, big bed and mirrors and the other bolts ons.

But a ML who gives me a great experience is 10 times the reward of an over the top venue - if you get both that’s an added bonus.

SP delivers on the MLs the venues are sufficient to deliver the great experience.?