Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding a wife partner in a shop

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Just remembered another one.
    Dog Parks. There are a lot of hot chicks with dogs.
    General rule ... the bigger and uglier the dog the more lesbian the girl, it is a clear and obvious man substitute.
    The cuter and smaller the dog, the more she is up for a good licking and good fucking.
    And think about it, a girl who is OK with picking up someone else's shit can't be too bad right. LOL!
    Getting a little off topic again, a question, who picks up guide dog shit??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Getting a little off topic again, a question, who picks up a guide dogs shit??
    One of the great mysteries of life!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    lol you should also rank as the level difficulty of meeting your dream wife at each of these places you suggested . it's take a lot skills. like how you approach the girls with openers. Not afraid of getting rejected .
    Now you’re got onto something now... Definitely a column that Mr spoonful should add to the definitive list

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonful View Post
    I notice that massage shops didn't make the list?

Does this mean I have to spend more time at Bunnings? Timber? Paint? Fasteners? or just looking confused in the tool shop?
    Look for a leaf blower or line trimmer

Banned
    How about beaches? Many bikini babes walking around or getting a tan.

There are no singles bars and no real dance clubs at this stage. There is only the supermarket for interacting at distance with people one does not live with. In some places, since only a certain number of people can enter at once, they are like exclusive clubs. Being in the produce section these days is a bit like getting behind the velvet rope and into the VIP section.

https://thetakeout.com/supermarkets-...pot-1823700875

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If your the kind of guy who is into your partner fucking other guys then you'll probably love it until it all gets tiring.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it’s be doomed to fail.

No life partners from the shops man

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    If your the kind of guy who is into your partner fucking other guys then you'll probably love it until it all gets tiring.
    Let's hope she is not doing diamond service including rimming and DFK and then arrives home to kiss you on your lips after having many cucumbers in her mouth and licking out guys' asses.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Let's hope she is not doing diamond service including rimming and DFK and then arrives home to kiss you on your lips after having many cucumbers in her mouth and licking out guys' asses.
    Some people live off stuff like that...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky69 View Post
    I am curious has anyone got the feeling with some of these girls that they like you so much that they are
    Interested in a life long partner places like massage shops etc as I have come across that trying not to get too much emotionally involved
    Ummm.... Let's say you're planning to rob a bank. Would you buy all your bank-robbing gear from the police station?
    That's what you're doing... Life-long partner = wife/defacto = cannot let her know you punt (or at least, not let her know you know she knows...think about it for a moment), no sir!
    Now you want to "source" the wife/defacto from the place of punting! That's crazy talk... I know, they all look the same, a woman is a woman and all that shit. BUT, they are not the same. Knowledge is everything and because you met her in the shop, it's game over from there buddy. Game over from a courtship perspective at least!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A lot of guys are just weak, or naïve, or simple, or immature (regardless of their age).
    You get young guys, or inexperienced guys, or lonely guys, or old guys, or shy guys, or average guys, or guys with low self esteem or whatever and actually even smart confident guys can delude themselves, and they have a girl sucking their dick and telling them how wonderful they are and they think they have found heaven on earth, that god has sent them an angel.
    And they think they can date the girl or even marry her and life will always be like this.
    These guys need to wake up and remind themselves of the bloody obvious thing - YOU ARE PAYING THE GIRL TO DO THAT!!!!
    This is not reality. Life does not work like that.
    Enjoy the fantasy of the punt and then go back into the real world and get on with your life - get a girlfriend, get married, enjoy being single, whatever works for you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Let's put this another way. You're out at a restaurant and a cute waitress is doing a stellar job of serving you and making sure your needs are catered to. This does NOT mean anything other than she's good at her job and knows that tips are a big part of her livelihood. You don't roam from cafe to cafe looking for the next Miss Right. Now occasionally you MAY find a regular who you genuinely feel you hit it off with, but 50 other guys get their coffee there too and maybe 10 or so of them flirt with her Just as you do. Of course she's not going to tell you that and she might like the attention (and generous tips), and MAYBE she does like a couple of the guys, but she is so used to the attention etc that she knows better than to shit on her own doorstep. Besides what do you have that the other 50 guys who hit on her a day don't? We all have self bias and so many will believe we are 'better' than we perhaps really are, and she is not going to flat out reject you because you are her income source. I have my favourite cafe and whwn I go the owner, who is very cute and sassy, and I have a flirty game which is fun, but I'm under no disillusion as to its nature. I am a customer who orders a latte and an occasional chocolate mousse cake and cracks jokes. That's it.
    Anyway you get the idea. Exchange coffee for sex and you start to see the folly of the notion of finding a life partner in a shop. Yes it happens, but especially if you go in to cafes hoping to find a waitress to date you're going to come off creepy, desperate, and so on.

This post is brought to you by a fairly savage Xmas hangover..

One of WL friends has been in Australia for over 10 years, has a boyfriend (Aussie born Chinese) and they have been together for around 5 years. He doesn't mind her working because he sees her job as just a job. I guess it's possible but I don't know. Most of the girls would prefer to meet someone outside the shop and that's been the same for most WL's I know. Once they are finished in the industry, they want to leave that life behind and start fresh.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    One of WL friends has been in Australia for over 10 years, has a boyfriend (Aussie born Chinese) and they have been together for around 5 years. He doesn't mind her working because he sees her job as just a job. I guess it's possible but I don't know. Most of the girls would prefer to meet someone outside the shop and that's been the same for most WL's I know. Once they are finished in the industry, they want to leave that life behind and start fresh.
    Exactly. One girl I knew said her dream was to earn enough extra money to have plastic surgery on her face to totally change how she looks so no guy will ever recognise her again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Asiafever's post reminded me of this scene from Adaptation.
    It's even better and makes more sense if you see a previous scene where you see the guy's fantasy of how it goes, but I couldn't find it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MPwCYmFQo&t

Post reminds me more of faceoff... great movie

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Let's put this another way. You're out at a restaurant and a cute waitress is doing a stellar job of serving you and making sure your needs are catered to. This does NOT mean anything other than she's good at her job and knows that tips are a big part of her livelihood. You don't roam from cafe to cafe looking for the next Miss Right. Now occasionally you MAY find a regular who you genuinely feel you hit it off with, but 50 other guys get their coffee there too and maybe 10 or so of them flirt with her Just as you do. Of course she's not going to tell you that and she might like the attention (and generous tips), and MAYBE she does like a couple of the guys, but she is so used to the attention etc that she knows better than to shit on her own doorstep. Besides what do you have that the other 50 guys who hit on her a day don't? We all have self bias and so many will believe we are 'better' than we perhaps really are, and she is not going to flat out reject you because you are her income source. I have my favourite cafe and whwn I go the owner, who is very cute and sassy, and I have a flirty game which is fun, but I'm under no disillusion as to its nature. I am a customer who orders a latte and an occasional chocolate mousse cake and cracks jokes. That's it.
    Anyway you get the idea. Exchange coffee for sex and you start to see the folly of the notion of finding a life partner in a shop. Yes it happens, but especially if you go in to cafes hoping to find a waitress to date you're going to come off creepy, desperate, and so on.

This post is brought to you by a fairly savage Xmas hangover..
    The difference here is that being a waitress does not have the same "social stigmas" as being a WL.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    No. You pay for a service.

Proceed at your own risk mate.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Exactly. One girl I knew said her dream was to earn enough extra money to have plastic surgery on her face to totally change how she looks so no guy will ever recognise her again.
    I think the financial incentive is so strong that most of the girls will remain. They can earn anywhere between $2000 - $5000 per week.

I can't remember if I said it before but my regular told me "sucking dick for a living is a shit thing". I felt so bad along with a crapload of guilt for seeing her if that makes sense ? She made it very clear that she hates the job and does want to change. I just don't know when that will be, maybe in a year or so.

I really do feel for the WL's out there. It would destroy me mental health something shocking but I would be willing to sit down with them and support them either financially or emotionally. I don't consider myself a push over or a sponge, but I just feel for all WL's and ML's. Haven't done that much massage but still, its a similar situation.

When I see my WeChat moments and see a old regular is working in another industry, it makes me so proud to see they finally made the switch to working outside of shops and massage parlours. Sure the money is less but they don't have to put up with all the shit that WL's go through.

I don't know anymore, no idea why I care so much for WL's.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    The difference here is that being a waitress does not have the same "social stigmas" as being a WL.
    My point was to show that you are paying to be served, nothing more.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast