Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finding a wife partner in a shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol you should also rank as the level difficulty of meeting your dream wife at each of these places you suggested . it's take a lot skills. like how you approach the girls with openers. Not afraid of getting rejected .

They seek him here, they seek him there ...
    Just remembered another one.
    Dog Parks. There are a lot of hot chicks with dogs.
    General rule ... the bigger and uglier the dog the more lesbian the girl, it is a clear and obvious man substitute.
    The cuter and smaller the dog, the more she is up for a good licking and good fucking.
    And think about it, a girl who is OK with picking up someone else's shit can't be too bad right. LOL!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    And think about it, a girl who is OK with picking up someone else's shit can't be too bad right. LOL!
    Reminds me of a saying when I was much younger. If she was a glamour, then "she could shit in the corner and I would guard it for a week". PC brigade would be all over you for that now🙃

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    General rule ... the bigger and uglier the dog the more lesbian the girl, it is a clear and obvious man substitute.
    The cuter and smaller the dog, the more she is up for a good licking and good fucking.
    Is this another one of your assumptions again ? Or you have actually personal experiences on this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Getting a little off topic again, a question, who picks up guide dog shit??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Getting a little off topic again, a question, who picks up a guide dogs shit??
    One of the great mysteries of life!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    lol you should also rank as the level difficulty of meeting your dream wife at each of these places you suggested . it's take a lot skills. like how you approach the girls with openers. Not afraid of getting rejected .
    Now you’re got onto something now... Definitely a column that Mr spoonful should add to the definitive list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Now you’re got onto something now... Definitely a column that Mr spoonful should add to the definitive list
    I notice that massage shops didn't make the list?

Does this mean I have to spend more time at Bunnings? Timber? Paint? Fasteners? or just looking confused in the tool shop?
    It could be a spoonful of diamond, It could be a spoonful of gold, Just a little spoon of your precious love, Satisfy my soul. Willie Dixon 1915-1992

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonful View Post
    I notice that massage shops didn't make the list?

Does this mean I have to spend more time at Bunnings? Timber? Paint? Fasteners? or just looking confused in the tool shop?
    Look for a leaf blower or line trimmer

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How about beaches? Many bikini babes walking around or getting a tan.

There are no singles bars and no real dance clubs at this stage. There is only the supermarket for interacting at distance with people one does not live with. In some places, since only a certain number of people can enter at once, they are like exclusive clubs. Being in the produce section these days is a bit like getting behind the velvet rope and into the VIP section.

https://thetakeout.com/supermarkets-...pot-1823700875

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123