Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Losing your favourite ML/WL

Senior Member(無間使者)

Losing your favourite ML/WL

It seems some punters have found a favourite ML/WL or a 'Regular' lady they often like to visit to satisfy their fix. One punter in another thread claims to have visited their ML/WL 20 times. Then sadly when the ML/WL moves on without warning and disappears, the punter is left with a void and some regret.

So I'm wondering:

1. What held you back from asking your go-to ML/WL their contact details? If an attempt was made, what was the ML/WL reason to decline the request?

(Note: this is assuming both parties have established a rapport)

2. If any punter here do have their ML/WL contact details, how long or how many visits/bookings took place before making the decision to exchange contact details? Who made the approach?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't normally store WL/ML contact information on hand for security reasons. And that's normally why I don't ask for details. Also favourites MLs/WLs tend to have a trackable schedule at venue so a lot of time to me there's no need to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A couple times the condom broke and I did accidental creampie.

Was so relieved that they didnt have any of my contact details lol. I tracked theit roster for a month to see they had 1 week break in the month before I went back LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    I don't normally store WL/ML contact information on hand for security reasons. And that's normally why I don't ask for details. Also favourites MLs/WLs tend to have a trackable schedule at venue so a lot of time to me there's no need to.
    Security reason? Like to avoid being caught by your partner?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    A couple times the condom broke and I did accidental creampie.

Was so relieved that they didnt have any of my contact details lol. I tracked theit roster for a month to see they had 1 week break in the month before I went back LOL
    Yikes! How stressful that would have been. Also, that happened on 2 occasions? Far out. Was it a condom provided by the WL or BYO?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    When the ML/WL decides to move on, good chance she won't feel any regret or void about losing her "loyal" customers.

If I click with a girl, I will often ask if they want to swap WeChat contacts on the first date. This simplifies making follow on bookings if I decide to go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s transactional so better not getting that attached

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You just move on to your next "favourite/regular".

I never ask or give my contact details
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Getting a W/ML girls number is not that simple because they build up a defensive wall to protect their privacy, because they don't want work life interfering with their personal life, Also a lot of the girls just see you as a customer ATM, you are a way to fund their life here in Sydney,
    but if you think that girl is special, you need to become friends with them, which isn't hard, just find out what their favourite snack is and bring it with you next time,
    also in general conversation find out their roster and if they work at any other shops, if they are working like full time 6 days a week at 3 different shops, don't waste your time they are only after money,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The wise words of the philosopher Beyonce once said, "Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
    If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
    Don't be mad once you see that he want it
    If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
    Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, o-ohh".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't think I've ever had regret when "losing" a regular. Some were prepared for, i.e. they advised they were stopping work, and I knew I was having a last punt, and others were sudden. Both types I reminisce and have fond memories of, but at the end of the day, no feelings of regret or FOMO. Some I had contact details for, and most of the time I initiated after multiple sessions, thinking I'll get some action outside of the shop. Some I've messaged after the fact and met up, but almost all were pretty platonic and did not progress to sex. One did, but was paid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Deleted. Double up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Security reason? Like to avoid being caught by your partner?
    it could be, but mainly anyone who you dont want knowing your habits but could also access your phone at anytime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 times over the years of punting man.

Was stressful as fuk lol i went to get tested after just to be safe too. Condom was provided...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never actually felt tempted to be honest. I like to keep my punting life completely separate and private

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombremask View Post
    Never actually felt tempted to be honest. I like to keep my punting life completely separate and private
    Such a excellent rule to go by!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombremask View Post
    keeps the dream alive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Getting a W/ML girls number is not that simple because they build up a defensive wall to protect their privacy, because they don't want work life interfering with their personal life, Also a lot of the girls just see you as a customer ATM, you are a way to fund their life here in Sydney,
    but if you think that girl is special, you need to become friends with them, which isn't hard, just find out what their favourite snack is and bring it with you next time,
    also in general conversation find out their roster and if they work at any other shops, if they are working like full time 6 days a week at 3 different shops, don't waste your time they are only after money,
    Wise words as usual Old Snake. Not always a common phenomenon.

Banned
    I have no problem exchanging Wechat with any new ML I've seen. But I've stopped doing it. It serves no useful purposes except clogging my Wechat with numbers which I don't use.

What would I talk with an ML whose language is limited to Mandarin? A discussion of the flourishing of civilisations in terms of administration of empires and media of communication? Or a comparison of strobe with continuous lighting and their effects on different subjects in a studio environment?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I have no problem exchanging Wechat with any new ML I've seen. But I've stopped doing it. It serves no useful purposes except clogging my Wechat with numbers which I don't use.

What would I talk with an ML whose language is limited to Mandarin? A discussion of the flourishing of civilisations in terms of administration of empires and media of communication? Or a comparison of strobe with continuous lighting and their effects on different subjects in a studio environment?
    Most of the time the WeChat they give out isn't their main one anyways so chances are they're most of the time logged out on it unless they're working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast