Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding a wife partner in a shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Finding a wife partner in a shop

I am curious has anyone got the feeling with some of these girls that they like you so much that they are
    Interested in a life long partner places like massage shops etc as I have come across that trying not to get too much emotionally involved

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky69 View Post
    I am curious has anyone got the feeling with some of these girls that they like you so much that they are
    Interested in a life long partner places like massage shops etc as I have come across that trying not to get too much emotionally involved

I find it interesting how you use the term "life long partner" in the message but "wife partner" in the title.

Make me wonder whether you are thinking of a "love" match or a "convenience arrangement" ?

I know of a number of convenience arrangements, some involving the thought of love but most not. A number involve the exchange of $$'s on a regular basis as well.

Do they work ? Depends upon the individuals involved and what their aims (both short and long term) are.

There are many threads here which if you browse thru the titles going back, you'll find plenty of previous discussions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why this topic so popular people ask same question 1 a week.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A brothel is probably not the best place to go looking for a wife.
    But you never know. Stranger things have happened.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    Why this topic so popular people ask same question 1 a week.
    Some people have short attention spans, or don't bother to read back a bit to see what get discussed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Because OP is a Baby!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It only ever ends in heart break (for you)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was frequently seeing a lady ( I won’t name or mention the shop ) for the past 5 months, amazing set on her I just couldn’t stay away!
    Toward the end of the last visit she started going on about how she has a visa to live here, likes me and wants to start dating. Haven’t seen her since.
    I think 9 times out of 10 it’s gonna end bad.
    I really do miss those tits though 😂

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Can't you just tell her you are not interested in dating her, and continue being her customer?

You are probably not the only guy she has propositioned like this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Can't you just tell her you are not interested in dating her, and continue being her customer?

You are probably not the only guy she has propositioned like this.
    Your probably right but it was getting to the point where I had to listen to her during the massage where I just wanted to relax. Was getting over it and I guess this is the excuse to get out of there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A brothel is probably not the best place to go looking for a wife.
    But you never know. Stranger things have happened.
    Agreed.

Why would you want to meet your future wife at a brothel? You would be faced with knowing that she had slept with hundreds or thousands of men while working as a WL. If she delivered amazing service, she may have some regulars or stalkers who want to know where she is even after she has left the industry. If you're in public to have someone recognise her or attempt to say hi to her. Someone leaking news to friends or children that she was a 'whore' in a brothel that could haunt or embarrass you and your children in the future. Overall, it is best to find someone outside the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i would not marry a wl knowing see has slept with a lot of men.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Girls now have sex at 16, 17 and at the time they get married around 30 they may get bang a thousand times by their boyfriends. Some girls worked as a WL for a couple of years then got married. Let take me as example, I had a few ex-girlfriends, the last one, lasted for 3 years. During that time we had sex for almost 500 times, sex at night, day, on the beach, in car, in bathroom, on the boat, almost everywhere, before me she had one or two boyfriends, it means she got bang by other boyfriends for at least 500 times or more and then she got married, has a happy life with her husband now. I wonder her husband would question her how many times you have sex with men before me, did you CIMWS, did you lick their ass, etc. Nowadays, sex is everywhere, on the ads, on TV, on internet, etc. Unless, you married a virgin, you never know whether or not your wife used to be a Wl or she has been fucked by many boyfriends before.
    Ok, back to the topic, it’s true brothel is not a place where you can find your future wife but men where on earth you can find a lot of gorgeous women other than beauty pageant or brothels, massage parlours. So the temptation is very high, especially if you are single. But if you love her and she wants to commit and truly love you and you don’t worry much about her past (well it’s just a job anyway) and you’re unable to find a wife elsewhere then why not? Your decision!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonful View Post
    So what does the rest of her life look like after her current life choice?
    Who said she will have to let the world know of her profession?
    She will leave it in her past and move on. It will be part of her past life that never happened.

I wonder what your future wife would think knowing you've "slept" with many women after payment.
    Again, Who said he will have to let his wife know of his past hobby?

Geese and gander are two sides of the same coin, are they not?
    No they are not. They look like the same to simpleton like you (or those born yesterday) but they are not.

But what about your conscience? isn't this hypocrisy?
    Fuck the conscience. Fuck hypocrisy.
    People will always do what they want to in the name of self-preservation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why respond to me about it? He was the one that wouldn't or indeed couldn't apply the same standards to a potential partner that he himself practices!

The hypocrisy on display is an example of the basic lack of respect shown to woman who choose to do this job.

Your outburst is puerile and fails to acknowledge the complexity of human relationships and their consequences.
    Come on man!
    Get off your high horse.

Basic lack of respect to woman?
    He chooses not to marry someone who has slept with many men (WL or otherwise).
    That's his right to choose.
    Just like many WL who would choose not to marry a guy who pays for sex. By your logic, we all should be offended by that.

A basic lack of respect would be if he starts bad-mouthing them and calling them names!
    Are you that sensitive?
    If you are, why are you even on this forum?
    You will hear guys doing worst things to a girl if you read a review.

Your outburst is puerile and fails to acknowledge the complexity of human relationships and their consequences.
    Outburst?...Where did you get that from?...Use of some swear words is outburst to you.
    Why would I want to acknowledge the complexity of human relationships?
    It's a simple statement: "Someone doesn't want to marry a promiscuous woman". His choice.
    Whose feelings are you fighting for? promiscuous women? WL?

Banned
    I still don't understand why you are responding to me?

My response was to a poster that is apparently not you!

Your defence is meaningless because you may hold the same opinion, but within a different contextural framework which, if articulated, may have invited a different response.

(btw being on a high horse can give you a better view and therefore a greater understanding! ((he/she says arrogantly)). See what I did there, got in before you can respond).
    What the fuck is this thread about?? Once you start using big words (put away that thesaurus) you have lost most of the forum anyway.....rots of ruck.........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
    I was frequently seeing a lady ( I won’t name or mention the shop ) for the past 5 months, amazing set on her I just couldn’t stay away!
    Toward the end of the last visit she started going on about how she has a visa to live here, likes me and wants to start dating. Haven’t seen her since.
    I think 9 times out of 10 it’s gonna end bad.
    I really do miss those tits though ��
    Maybe, just maybe... its a ploy to get rid of you as you were getting to much for her ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I still don't understand why you are responding to me?

My response was to a poster that is apparently not you!

Your defence is meaningless because you may hold the same opinion, but within a different contextural framework which, if articulated, may have invited a different response.

(btw being on a high horse can give you a better view and therefore a greater understanding! ((he/she says arrogantly)). See what I did there, got in before you can respond).
    Of course I share the same view as him on this one. Why would I defend him in the first place?

Sure it can give you a better view on your high horse but not if the guy on the horse has blinkers on.
    See what I did there. No you did not because you have blinkers on.

Don't wanna derail this thread. So enjoy your white knighthood in peace.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Maybe, just maybe... its a ploy to get rid of you as you were getting to much for her ??
    Haha maybe! It worked well if that’s what’s she was going for!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Ha ha Nice suggestion though!

Another way to get rid of punters to become a regular of particular girl is changing her attitude from friendly to cool at a second visit, it’s like ‘Ok, you’re not my type so please do not see me again’.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast