Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Finding a wife partner in a shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    You are only creepy to a woman if they don't like you.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. The word "creepy" originally meant "causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease", but has now been weaponised by women to use against anyone they don't like.

Frankly, anyone who uses the word indiscriminately is just displaying their own insecurities.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post

The whole advantage of WL is you pay for the Sex only. And not have to deal with the women problems.

If you wanted to deal with women problems, there are no shortage of single women all over the internet, with a crap ton of issues. Why WL?
    As a wise man once said "Just remember, no matter how hot a girl is, somewhere, some guy is sick of putting up with her shit."

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    As a wise man once said "Just remember, no matter how hot a girl is, somewhere, some guy is sick of putting up with her shit."
    I thought it went
    Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a guy who’s tired of fucking her.

But I believe what you wrote is the original saying.

Banned
    [QUOTE=vitamin;2102248]

Like a wise man once said.

I don't pay these women to have Sex with me. I pay them to leave. - Charlie Sheen

For a man who supposedly had over 10,000 encounters with hookers that he paid to have sex with and then found himself with HIV, who would want to have sex with him now?

[QUOTE=cuteguy;2106562]
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post

Like a wise man once said.

I don't pay these women to have Sex with me. I pay them to leave. - Charlie Sheen

For a man who supposedly had over 10,000 encounters with hookers that he paid to have sex with and then found himself with HIV, who would want to have sex with him now?
    That wasn't the point of the comment.

But maybe other ppl with HIV?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Again, wouldn’t recommend it. But if you do have issues with self esteem or confidence, it’s good to get them up with talking
    To some of them and playing around.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    get ready to lose everything....

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    We have all been there.
    Step 1 - Do you see her out of the shop?
    If yes, go to step 2
    If No, Its an illusion. She probably does the same with most guys. Stop seeing her or accept what her job is

Step 2 -:Are you paying her out of the shop?
    If No, go to step 3
    If Yes, its an illusion. Sure she likes you more than most, but you are still a customer. Accept that or move on

Step 3 - Will she stop working to be with you?
    If No, just imagine the oldest, fattest, smelliest ugly guys doing what you do to her, but for half the price. If you still love her seek help or stop seeing her
    If Yes, look at the No answer above, Can you live with a woman who did this for money? What if things get tight? Do you think she trusts a guy who goes to massage shops?

Good luck
    Great quote from the QLD thread. haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    i would not marry a wl knowing see has slept with a lot of men.
    Interesting.

What if the shoe was on the other foot?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Absolutely OP. But why be modest and settle for just one, when you can have dozens in countries elsewhere? That way, you offset your risk…just in case one or several decide to leave you.

Banned
    Like insurance. The only thing is, insurance gives you peace of mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They almost always revert to type. The frog and the scorpion. Have lost the soft affection and respect for men; it’s hard to regain and keep through the ups and downs of life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    They almost always revert to type. The frog and the scorpion. Have lost the soft affection and respect for men; it’s hard to regain and keep through the ups and downs of life.
    Perhaps why some are secretly gay?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was involved with a ML a while back. She spoke great english seemed very intelligent, softly spoken and behaved like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth!
    After a period of time I found out she had another bf, plus multiple customers that she had picked up from the shop she worked at. She also had a pimp/security guy that drove her around to her different customers when needed. When I confronted her about this the softly spoken girl instantly changed to “crazier than a pit bull that just had a ghost chilli shoved up its arse” The language and the threats coming out of her mouth was unbelievable. Of course I made the mistake of laughing at her which sent her to another level of abuse lol.
    So after this experience would I date another ML, NO way!
    Would I make one my wife, NO fucking way in the world lol.

Of course not every ML is like this one!
    And probably some people have met a ML/WL and made it work!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't kid yourself they just want pr I get it all the time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    I was involved with a ML a while back. She spoke great english seemed very intelligent, softly spoken and behaved like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth!
    After a period of time I found out she had another bf, plus multiple customers that she had picked up from the shop she worked at. She also had a pimp/security guy that drove her around to her different customers when needed. When I confronted her about this the softly spoken girl instantly changed to “crazier than a pit bull that just had a ghost chilli shoved up its arse” The language and the threats coming out of her mouth was unbelievable. Of course I made the mistake of laughing at her which sent her to another level of abuse lol.

It’s not unusual for the top end working girls to run with three or four boyfriends. They’re super hot and the moths are attracted to the flame.

They show me their txt chats. Guys wanting to fly them anywhere, guys volunteering to leave their wives, ha ha. Imagine reading a punter’s messages at a party and commenting on them in a group discussion!

The girls boast about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    It’s not unusual for the top end working girls to run with three or four boyfriends. They’re super hot and the moths are attracted to the flame.

They show me their txt chats. Guys wanting to fly them anywhere, guys volunteering to leave their wives, ha ha. Imagine reading a punter’s messages at a party and commenting on them in a group discussion!

The girls boast about it.
    There would be some very interesting reading on a working girls phone!
    I recon it would be bloody hilarious and fascinating to read them and see exactly what they get up too!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post

You are lucky not been burn later on. WL/ML have many secrets how are you going to knows their lives and their pass. Some off the stories are convincing but can be made up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth. The word "creepy" originally meant "causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease", but has now been weaponised by women to use against anyone they don't like.

Frankly, anyone who uses the word indiscriminately is just displaying their own insecurities.

Lol .. the comment is about your insecurity and measure if what should be

The very definition you cite is accurate. And of course if you are called creepy you'll claim it indiscriminate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, this thread is still going... I wonder thou if I should be surprised.

The simple answer, dream on. nothing is ever permanent with an ML/WL unless you are proven to be the father of her kid and then you'll have a relatively permanent drain from your wallet.

I sometimes wonder the long term effects of some of the rejectee for permanent residency candidates who purposely get pregnant during their appeal process and drop the kid, whether married or not.
    Actually considering how many do this when effectively their marriage scam is known by immigration.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast