Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50

Thread: Finding a wife partner in a shop

  1. #21
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    22-11-2012
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonful View Post
    I still don't understand why you are responding to me?

    My response was to a poster that is apparently not you!

    Your defence is meaningless because you may hold the same opinion, but within a different contextural framework which, if articulated, may have invited a different response.

    (btw being on a high horse can give you a better view and therefore a greater understanding! ((he/she says arrogantly)). See what I did there, got in before you can respond).
    Of course I share the same view as him on this one. Why would I defend him in the first place?

    Sure it can give you a better view on your high horse but not if the guy on the horse has blinkers on.
    See what I did there. No you did not because you have blinkers on.

    Don't wanna derail this thread. So enjoy your white knighthood in peace.

  2. #22
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    11-07-2017
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Maybe, just maybe... its a ploy to get rid of you as you were getting to much for her ??
    Haha maybe! It worked well if that’s what’s she was going for!

  3. #23
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-05-2017
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Maybe, just maybe... its a ploy to get rid of you as you were getting to much for her ??
    Ha ha Nice suggestion though!

    Another way to get rid of punters to become a regular of particular girl is changing her attitude from friendly to cool at a second visit, it’s like ‘Ok, you’re not my type so please do not see me again’.

  4. #24
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-10-2019
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Ha ha Nice suggestion though!

    Another way to get rid of punters to become a regular of particular girl is changing her attitude from friendly to cool at a second visit, it’s like ‘Ok, you’re not my type so please do not see me again’.
    Is it not the colour of money that determines kind in shops...😉

  5. #25
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-05-2017
    Posts
    90
    WLs are human just like us, while punters have options to choose which girls they like, WLs don’t have that, so they use their attitude to reflect their choice, most of them treat all customers the same, so to make all of their customers happy, but some are not, if they don’t like particular customers even on the first visit, they just display stand offish, uninterested, no smiling, no talking, etc. Some punters just shrug it off and call it as a no connection, dud punt, others get angry and produce a so called negative AR. If Wls have many positive ARs or they are much sought after ones at the shop then 1 or 2 negatives do not bother them at all, but if they have many negative ARs then things would be different. Anyway, No WL is a cup of tea for everyone.

  6. #26
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    22-09-2020
    Posts
    51
    Who goes to a brothel to find a wife?

  7. #27
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    11-01-2020
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky69 View Post
    I am curious has anyone got the feeling with some of these girls that they like you so much that they are
    Interested in a life long partner places like massage shops etc as I have come across that trying not to get too much emotionally involved
    Go for it Buddy. No more paying being one of the benefits. If your smart enough, you'll go on job seeker and push her to do more shifts. It won't last long....but what a ride.

  8. #28
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-07-2020
    Posts
    10
    If any of you do get married tell us how it goes after a bit

  9. #29
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    30-09-2014
    Posts
    68
    To lighten it up a bit, a true story from many years ago. Back when I first came to Sydney, was young, single, and into FS. Now am strictly only RNT. After a lunchtime quickie was chatting with this gorgeous Indo Girl in a brothel in Pitt St. we seemed to be getting along great so I just asked if she wanted to join me for lunch. She looked horrified and said of course not as she could never go out with the type of guy who visits prostitutes! Hmm she really was a good fuck, but a bit lacking in self awareness there.

  10. #30
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,625
    There was a line in a Marx Brothers movie years ago, when Groucho was talking about joining clubs and he quipped he wouldn't want to join one that would accept him as a member.

  11. #31
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    12-06-2020
    Posts
    95
    I think it's a fine line. I've spoken to some ML that say they would rather date clients than someone they met in a bar because they can tell how they would be treated by how the client treats them then and there. If the guy respects her in that environment she knows he will respect her outside of it.

    But I also get her point of view, has hypocritical as it sounds. If I was sin the situation, I wouldn't judge her for her past or line of work, I would expect her to do the same.

  12. #32
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-05-2018
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    .....She looked horrified and said of course not as she could never go out with the type of guy who visits prostitutes!

    Hmm she really was a good fuck, but a bit lacking in self awareness there.
    Id beg to differ and suggest she was very aware of what was important (to her) and a clear boundary.


    Jeez how many guys here married partnered wishing they weren’t and constantly visiting sex
    Workers

    As punters we are at times very blindside and blindsided. Further complicated by age , cultural backgrounds demographics etc .

    IME most ml’s and WL’s I’ve known enough to have ‘fairly’ transparent conversation have said while a drink and fun with a customer might on occasion be ok . They would not or could not see themselves seriously dating let alone marry a punter .

    Always an exception and of Course there are plenty ACA worthy stories of sham visa marriages gold diggers and others . And there are the beautiful love partnerships . But the majority I’ve known couldn’t see it happening .

  13. #33
    Senior Member(無間使者) rooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    They seek him here, they seek him there ...
    Posts
    268
    You can maybe meet a good wife in a brothel, but I think there are at least 3 better options. I think Brothel comes in at number 4.
    My top 20 in order are:
    1. Laundromat
    2. Casino
    3. Church/Temple etc
    4. Brothel
    5. A relative, but not too close, maybe like a 2nd or 3rd cousin.
    6. An arranged marriage. Mamma and Aunty always knows best
    7. Pub or club.
    8. Online
    9. AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) meeting
    10. NA (Narcotics Anonymous) meeting
    11. GA (Gamblers Anonymous) meeting
    12. SA (Sexaholics Anonymous) meeting
    13. Gym
    14. Bunnings
    15. Coles
    16. Aldi
    17. IGA
    18. Woolies
    19. Emergency Ward
    20. Your best mate's sister

    Life is an adventure and a mystery. You never know where you will meet you life partner or soul mate or the mother of your children, and maybe you will never meet her but you will still live a very happy fun crazy and fulfilled life.
    Enjoy! Whatever direction your life takes. Enjoy!

  14. #34
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) BlackToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    16-04-2017
    Location
    Anywhere I can find fine pussy
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You can maybe meet a good wife in a brothel, but I think there are at least 3 better options. I think Brothel comes in at number 4.
    My top 20 in order are:
    1. Laundromat
    2. Casino
    3. Church/Temple etc
    4. Brothel
    5. A relative, but not too close, maybe like a 2nd or 3rd cousin.
    6. An arranged marriage. Mamma and Aunty always knows best
    7. Pub or club.
    8. Online
    9. AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) meeting
    10. NA (Narcotics Anonymous) meeting
    11. GA (Gamblers Anonymous) meeting
    12. SA (Sexaholics Anonymous) meeting
    13. Gym
    14. Bunnings
    15. Coles
    16. Aldi
    17. IGA
    18. Woolies
    19. Emergency Ward
    20. Your best mate's sister

    Life is an adventure and a mystery. You never know where you will meet you life partner or soul mate or the mother of your children, and maybe you will never meet her but you will still live a very happy fun crazy and fulfilled life.
    Enjoy! Whatever direction your life takes. Enjoy!
    You forgot Dan Murphy’s - a good place to pick up chicks. Look for the depressed looking MILF in the fortified wine section- always a good and easy root.

  15. #35
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,625
    The check out chicks in supermarkets can be a good source. Find one you fancy, and make a point of using her each time you go shopping. If she notices you are a regular and gets friendly, it is a good opening

  16. #36
    Senior Member(無間使者) rooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    They seek him here, they seek him there ...
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    You forgot Dan Murphy’s - a good place to pick up chicks. Look for the depressed looking MILF in the fortified wine section- always a good and easy root.
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    The check out chicks in supermarkets can be a good source. Find one you fancy, and make a point of using her each time you go shopping. If she notices you are a regular and gets friendly, it is a good opening
    Agree. Both very good tips.
    This is a work in progress.
    More suggestions very welcome.

  17. #37
    Senior Member(無間使者) PervySage's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-2019
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You can maybe meet a good wife in a brothel, but I think there are at least 3 better options. I think Brothel comes in at number 4.
    My top 20 in order are:
    1. Laundromat
    2. Casino
    3. Church/Temple etc
    4. Brothel
    5. A relative, but not too close, maybe like a 2nd or 3rd cousin.
    6. An arranged marriage. Mamma and Aunty always knows best
    7. Pub or club.
    8. Online
    9. AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) meeting
    10. NA (Narcotics Anonymous) meeting
    11. GA (Gamblers Anonymous) meeting
    12. SA (Sexaholics Anonymous) meeting
    13. Gym
    14. Bunnings
    15. Coles
    16. Aldi
    17. IGA
    18. Woolies
    19. Emergency Ward
    20. Your best mate's sister

    Life is an adventure and a mystery. You never know where you will meet you life partner or soul mate or the mother of your children, and maybe you will never meet her but you will still live a very happy fun crazy and fulfilled life.
    Enjoy! Whatever direction your life takes. Enjoy!
    Gym below brothel? And been to emergency twice and some of those nurses are hot. Alot of staff in emergency are young trainee!!

  18. #38
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    22-11-2012
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You can maybe meet a good wife in a brothel, but I think there are at least 3 better options. I think Brothel comes in at number 4.
    My top 20 in order are:
    1. Laundromat
    2. Casino
    3. Church/Temple etc
    4. Brothel
    5. A relative, but not too close, maybe like a 2nd or 3rd cousin.
    6. An arranged marriage. Mamma and Aunty always knows best
    7. Pub or club.
    8. Online
    9. AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) meeting
    10. NA (Narcotics Anonymous) meeting
    11. GA (Gamblers Anonymous) meeting
    12. SA (Sexaholics Anonymous) meeting
    13. Gym
    14. Bunnings
    15. Coles
    16. Aldi
    17. IGA
    18. Woolies
    19. Emergency Ward
    20. Your best mate's sister

    Life is an adventure and a mystery. You never know where you will meet you life partner or soul mate or the mother of your children, and maybe you will never meet her but you will still live a very happy fun crazy and fulfilled life.
    Enjoy! Whatever direction your life takes. Enjoy!
    I think you missed 2 big ones:

    1) Uni
    2) Office (although OfficeWork might be one too. Hang out at the photo printing section next time)

    Also Cafes (some of the Baristas at Gumption were hot; I had a great connection with 2 Japanese barista girls but never made my move)

  19. #39
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-05-2018
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Agree. Both very good tips.
    This is a work in progress.
    More suggestions very welcome.
    To be more specific

    Point 18. Woolies - deli section

  20. #40
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-07-2019
    Location
    Willoughby
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    To be more specific

    Point 18. Woolies - deli section
    I wonder if Annie is still there??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •