Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding a wife partner in a shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck some guys are gullible, no wonder they keep taking the piss out of you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Fuck some guys are gullible, no wonder they keep taking the piss out of you.
    Oh they do big time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Yes I agree. I have mainly been seeing Chinese girls over the past 3 years and can say that most are looking at getting PR. One WL I know has no interest in getting into a relationship at the moment for the purposes of getting PR as she is just enjoying her single life right now.

Her plan is to leave the industry, meet someone outside of the industry, hopefully it is true love, get married then start the process of PR. I agreed with her and said that is probably a better idea because honestly, meeting someone in a shop like myself is not good start. Don't know how to explain it but I think it's because the girls want to disassociate themselves from ever working in a brothel once they leave. I mean think about it. I am a punter having sex with different girls and then you start a relationship with a WL. Hope I make sense lol.
    Lol maybe you should do them a favour by stopping going to a brothel to support Girls working in Brothel. No one person is the same . Since you said have you know know so much about the WLs . Have you heard from the other side like from the WL point of view . Some punters lies all they wanted to have free sex outside the shop no intention being in a relatioship with them . They pretend they are rich with money and the Some WL believed it. But it's BS at end they got no money can't even support themselves .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydcj View Post
    Hey guys

I never really post but perhaps my experiences might be of interest to some of you. Apologies if I dont use the correct lingo. I'll keep it short and simple...

Began seeing a Chinese WL in the shops a long time ago. I "followed" her all over Sydney and used to have 1, 2, sometimes 3 hour sessions (most of it was just "hanging out"). We began to see each other outside of work (she continued to work as WL however). She took me to China to meet her family. I had a blast! It was awesome. Sadly, a year or so later we mutually decided not to get married. No regrets at all.

A couple of years later began seeing a Korean WL. Same pattern as above but with some differences. We went to Korea 3 times to see family and we got married. She was still a WL right up till a month or so before the wedding. I look back and think that was pretty F'ed up. Stayed married for a number of years but my salary couldn't keep up with the "i want that $2000 bag" lifestyle, especially after quitting the WL work. The marriage ended. Oh the stories I could tell but wont. I was devastated but in the end, it was a blessing.

Stopped using WL services for a number of years and now just use ML services. Been seeing this ML lady exclusively lately. I should just be $$ to her but I can sense its moving beyond that. I thought I was safe but I can feel its beginning again...
    Wonder why you didn't marry the Chinse WL and marry the big spending korean WL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A lot of guys are just weak, or naïve, or simple, or immature (regardless of their age).
    You get young guys, or inexperienced guys, or lonely guys, or old guys, or shy guys, or average guys, or guys with low self esteem or whatever and actually even smart confident guys can delude themselves, and they have a girl sucking their dick and telling them how wonderful they are and they think they have found heaven on earth, that god has sent them an angel.
    And they think they can date the girl or even marry her and life will always be like this.
    These guys need to wake up and remind themselves of the bloody obvious thing - YOU ARE PAYING THE GIRL TO DO THAT!!!!
    This is not reality. Life does not work like that.
    Enjoy the fantasy of the punt and then go back into the real world and get on with your life - get a girlfriend, get married, enjoy being single, whatever works for you.
    A lot of guys weak, or naïve, or simple, or immature (regardless of their age). young guys, or inexperienced guys, or lonely guys, or old guys, or shy guys, or average guys, or guys with low self esteem or whatever are NOT stupid . Yes you pay for the serivce while you're in the Shop but if you can get them to do without paying outside the shop then you got it . But still you should give them money .These girls don't have the abillities to get a proper job or get the dole like you due to visa or whatever reason. Just like you dating in your real life in the real world It's not perfect and you do get fuckups as well

Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Lol maybe you should do them a favour by stopping going to a brothel to support Girls working in Brothel. No one person is the same . Since you said have you know know so much about the WLs . Have you heard from the other side like from the WL point of view . Some punters lies all they wanted to have free sex outside the shop no intention being in a relatioship with them . They pretend they are rich with money and the Some WL believed it. But it's BS at end they got no money can't even support themselves .
    Yes goodbloke. I'm seriously considering not punting anymore purely based on information Ive heard from the WL's. I'm be honest. If I'm thinking about going for a punt, I would usually be aroused and keen to go. For the past hour, Ive been trying to get myself aroused but I can't. I'm not actually thinking about going to the brothel but the fact that feeling is gone is probably the hard reality setting in. WL's usually have other regulars that see them, they choose who they want to see and those who they don't want to see. Based on my experience, there is no way I'll be getting involved in a relationship with a WL. I'm even considering if friendship is worth it as well because it just seems WL's have their preferred regulars for the mood they are in if that makes sense.

I'm a nice guy and genuinely like to help someone if they are in assistance. But sometimes when you try to help for whatever reason, you just get turned away or burnt. I know WL's want to leave the industry and ultimately it's their decision. But when they ask for help and you provide yet they turn it down and tell you no thanks, it's just really confusing. It's like they want to change but they don't. I don't know. I want to help and always willing to help regardless of WL or not.

I guess ultimately it's their decision to leave.

Banned
    Yes goodbloke. I'm seriously considering not punting anymore purely based on information Ive heard from the WL's. I'm be honest. If I'm thinking about going for a punt, I would usually be aroused and keen to go. For the past hour, Ive been trying to get myself aroused but I can't. I'm not actually thinking about going to the brothel but the fact that feeling is gone is probably the hard reality setting in. WL's usually have other regulars that see them, they choose who they want to see and those who they don't want to see. Based on my experience, there is no way I'll be getting involved in a relationship with a WL. I'm even considering if friendship is worth it as well because it just seems WL's have their preferred regulars for the mood they are in if that makes sense.

I'm a nice guy and genuinely like to help someone if they are in assistance. But sometimes when you try to help for whatever reason, you just get turned away or burnt. I know WL's want to leave the industry and ultimately it's their decision. But when they ask for help and you provide yet they turn it down and tell you no thanks, it's just really confusing. It's like they want to change but they don't. I don't know. I want to help and always willing to help regardless of WL or not.

Even with a non WL . It's still hard to be friend with them if you're not in a relationship with them. you can be the best friend with a girl but as soon they get a boyfriend they'll forget about you. Most of the foreigner WLs are here for financial reason. They're trying to make as much money as they can while they are in Australia. Some are sending money back home to support their parents. Hopefully make enough money to buy a house back in their country. without a proper qualifications and proper English. Getting a good paying job is impossible. They have to pay for school fees, visa fee, rent and living expenses. No way they could have survive with a normal job without any support. Not all WL are doing it to buy a $2000 handbag. I know what you mean some WL I'll never want to be friend or see them again. No connection.some are just too crazy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Niceguy, sometimes it is not good enough to always be a "nice guy".
    I don't know if you're being a nice guy in order to be liked by others, or is it to satisfy your inner "good guy". If it is the latter, then go for broke, nobody stopping you.
    However, seeing as you are questioning why the girls don't accept your help, I suspect it is more likely you do it because you want to be liked. That's fine, nothing wrong with it, but beware of girls in general in this regard. A lot of girls, working or not, love to whinge but it does NOT mean they want the audience of that whinging to do anything to help them with the problem. Most of them, not all, just need someone to be a good listener.
    Another type of girl just wants someone to agree with her and support whatever decision she's making even if it is clearly wrong (to you).
    Yet another type are those that think anyone who isn't selfish is a mug. You selflessly help those type, the only thing they will do is laugh at you "sucker".
    Girls are so complex, bro. If you want all of them to like you, then you've got to be more flexible and alter the "niceness" you throw at them based on what type of girl they are.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Niceguy, sometimes it is not good enough to always be a "nice guy".
    I don't know if you're being a nice guy in order to be liked by others, or is it to satisfy your inner "good guy". If it is the latter, then go for broke, nobody stopping you.
    However, seeing as you are questioning why the girls don't accept your help, I suspect it is more likely you do it because you want to be liked. That's fine, nothing wrong with it, but beware of girls in general in this regard. A lot of girls, working or not, love to whinge but it does NOT mean they want the audience of that whinging to do anything to help them with the problem. Most of them, not all, just need someone to be a good listener.
    Another type of girl just wants someone to agree with her and support whatever decision she's making even if it is clearly wrong (to you).
    Yet another type are those that think anyone who isn't selfish is a mug. You selflessly help those type, the only thing they will do is laugh at you "sucker".
    Girls are so complex, bro. If you want all of them to like you, then you've got to be more flexible and alter the "niceness" you throw at them based on what type of girl they are.
    Definitely not doing it to be liked. But I think what your said about listening to them is probably the biggest thing I'm doing ATM. I'm all ears and if they want to chat about their problems outside of the shop, that's cool. I'm happy to listen.

Basically I was asked to help out with a problem they were having. I provided advice and that was that. But yeah chatting turned into a bit of a argument. It's ok now but that's basically what happened.

I have a few female friends outside of the shops and we all get along fine. I'm just finding having normal female friends compared to a WL is much more easier. The other night I had dinner with a Chinese friend and she cooked me dinner.

But yeah, it's hard. I'll always support someone is they are having troubles or need to chat.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Definitely not doing it to be liked. But I think what your said about listening to them is probably the biggest thing I'm doing ATM. I'm all ears and if they want to chat about their problems outside of the shop, that's cool. I'm happy to listen.

Basically I was asked to help out with a problem they were having. I provided advice and that was that. But yeah chatting turned into a bit of a argument. It's ok now but that's basically what happened.

I have a few female friends outside of the shops and we all get along fine. I'm just finding having normal female friends compared to a WL is much more easier. The other night I had dinner with a Chinese friend and she cooked me dinner.

But yeah, it's hard. I'll always support someone is they are having troubles or need to chat.
    Some girls create drama, I used to see a girl who seemed as though she thought life should be like one of those shit awful Korean dramas. Drama queen doesn't even begin to describe her...
    With girls in the industry some make a drama as a way of keeping an emotional gap. Whether they realise they're doing it or not I dont know.
    You seem to be discovering the other side a little more, as I have said being in a relationship with a working girl is a rollercoaster mind fuck. Be close but not close. Be friendly but not too friendly. Be nice but be wary too. Not just in the industry but in general, a lot of people are users.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Some girls create drama, I used to see a girl who seemed as though she thought life should be like one of those shit awful Korean dramas. Drama queen doesn't even begin to describe her...
    With girls in the industry some make a drama as a way of keeping an emotional gap. Whether they realise they're doing it or not I dont know.
    You seem to be discovering the other side a little more, as I have said being in a relationship with a working girl is a rollercoaster mind fuck. Be close but not close. Be friendly but not too friendly. Be nice but be wary too. Not just in the industry but in general, a lot of people are users.
    Yeah man I've definitely been exposed alot more than my previous regular. She was good but never really discussed how it's like in industry.

But yeah, I've taken your words of advice. I'll still be there for her but I think I'm just going to step back for a bit. In terms of punting, I don't think I can punt again as the thoughts of the industry have really messed up my thoughts.

I'm still keen to punt but the thought of thinking about the reality of it is turning me off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    A lot of girls, working or not, love to whinge but it does NOT mean they want the audience of that whinging to do anything to help them with the problem. Most of them, not all, just need someone to be a good listener.
    Another type of girl just wants someone to agree with her and support whatever decision she's making even if it is clearly wrong (to you). .
    Wow u had nailed Mr gold fish man. Had one girl long time a ago is exactly like that !!! Yes yes haha have agree with her most the time

But I totally understand her nd always hsppy to listen to her whinge nd rant. End of the days they do deal with lots weirdo nd creeps out there. After the whinge she would feel better nd thanks me for listening nd support etc

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Wow u had nailed Mr gold fish man. Had one girl long time a ago is exactly like that !!! Yes yes haha have agree with her most the time

But I totally understand her nd always hsppy to listen to her whinge nd rant. End of the days they do deal with lots weirdo nd creeps out there. After the whinge she would feel better nd thanks me for listening nd support etc
    Women love to vent and get it off their chest. They have a bit of a cry and then they feel great and they live to a ripe old age.
    Men keep it bottled up inside and then get strokes and heart attacks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah man I've definitely been exposed alot more than my previous regular. She was good but never really discussed how it's like in industry.

But yeah, I've taken your words of advice. I'll still be there for her but I think I'm just going to step back for a bit. In terms of punting, I don't think I can punt again as the thoughts of the industry have really messed up my thoughts.

I'm still keen to punt but the thought of thinking about the reality of it is turning me off.
    Best to take a break then. Like many things when you see what goes on behind the scenes it alters your perceptions. Remember too that each girls experience of what goes on is unique to them. When a girl lets you in to their personal life, the reality beyond the facade they put up, it can endear them to you more.

I dated a stripper for a while many years ago and truth be told, you can count on a butcher's left hand how many times I've been to the rippers since, so I get where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Best to take a break then. Like many things when you see what goes on behind the scenes it alters your perceptions. Remember too that each girls experience of what goes on is unique to them. When a girl lets you in to their personal life, the reality beyond the facade they put up, it can endear them to you more.

I dated a stripper for a while many years ago and truth be told, you can count on a butcher's left hand how many times I've been to the rippers since, so I get where you're coming from.
    It's the first time I've experienced this type of honesty as well bro. In actually fact, she has not lied to me once. Everything that has been said is true.

She's a top chick and really cool outside the shop. As I said, no feelings of love but a sense of friendship that has been created. Such a confusing fucking time if I just be honest myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Even with a non WL . It's still hard to be friend with them if you're not in a relationship with them. you can be the best friend with a girl but as soon they get a boyfriend they'll forget about you. Most of the foreigner WLs are here for financial reason. They're trying to make as much money as they can while they are in Australia. Some are sending money back home to support their parents. Hopefully make enough money to buy a house back in their country. without a proper qualifications and proper English. Getting a good paying job is impossible. They have to pay for school fees, visa fee, rent and living expenses. No way they could have survive with a normal job without any support. Not all WL are doing it to buy a $2000 handbag. I know what you mean some WL I'll never want to be friend or see them again. No connection.some are just too crazy.
    2000$....mate Thier bags are upward of 4000$...I know of a few who have got house and few other things paid off back home and now keep selling their bodies so that they can own expensive accessories. It's a habit they won't be able to grow out off...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Non wl/ml uses retail therapy as a means of stress relief and a way to forget about the current circumstances in life.

For wl/ml, this is probably a way to keep them sane

I know some do it for buying a home and alot do it for their kid at home overseas

How old are you Niceguy11?
    You sound so young and naive.

These girls are in the industry of sex. Their daily experience is men wanting nothing but sex from them. 10 times a day, years on end.
    They may feel special to you, but you're just a number to them.

To you, it may feel like wanting to help them no strings attached.

But to them. They're conditioned to think; if they take your help (even if you say no strings attached) that you expect something in return from them. And they probably don't want that or feel in debt to you, to owe you anything. Hence turning down your offer to help. maybe? Who knows.

or... Maybe you're creepy. A lot of people are not aware that they come off as being creepy. They think they're normal, when in fact they're creepy as hell to a lot of women out there.

I'm not saying you're creepy. Maybe you are maybe you're not.

Someone who's truly a catch, rich famous whatever. Will have women naturally drawn to them. WL or not they all women with similar wants... in that case.

If you find yourself being rejected from mere fact of offering help? Maybe reassess the situation. Just imagine the man of their dreams or the crush of their life come and offer help in their situations. They wouldn't just jump at the chance??

Like a wise man once said.

I don't pay these women to have Sex with me. I pay them to leave. - Charlie Sheen

The whole advantage of WL is you pay for the Sex only. And not have to deal with the women problems.

If you wanted to deal with women problems, there are no shortage of single women all over the internet, with a crap ton of issues. Why WL?

I don't know. I want to help and always willing to help
    Hey if it's not gender specific. I have lawn that needs mowing, Car that need washing. Wanna help a brother out?

Banned
    Understatement of the year that creepy guys dont realise they are creepy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You are only creepy to a woman if they don't like you.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast