Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Finding a wife partner in a shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky69 View Post
    I am curious has anyone got the feeling with some of these girls that they like you so much that they are
    Interested in a life long partner places like massage shops etc as I have come across that trying not to get too much emotionally involved

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has experienced this, but it is definitely something to be aware of. It can be difficult, because you don't want to lead someone on or hurt their feelings in any way. On the other hand, if you feel like there is a genuine connection and that both parties would benefit from a long-term relationship

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The number of Australians being prescribed medication for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder has more than doubled in five years, with new figures showing more than 400,000 people now take drugs for the common neurodevelopmental disorder as awareness rises among doctors and the public.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...09-p5eaun.html.

Is it being over diagnosed? Is this a new trend? I think we are all somewhere in the spectrum but not sure if prescribing medication is the answer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    A surgeon I was talking to this week brought up mental health. It was a discussion about life in general. She told me a lot of people have issues.

I thought life’s good, why bring up the topic?

Obviously things around her are not so good.

You never know what the person next to you is going through. Another guy I crossed paths with for a while this year was an “A grade asshole”. Not to me but just to business in general. I kept thinking what’s his problem. It got to the stage where I thought to stay away from him.

Anyhow next interaction he tells me he has ADHD and is now on medication and he’s a completely different person. So nice now.

In the past mental health issues were not discussed.
    Very interesting Vincent. I also have a friend who was diagnosed with ADHD as an adult. Not sure if those medications can affect the body though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i do attracted to some of these WL especially those owner but nothing more than fuck...married is a no but in alternative universe where i'm rich as those athletics then could see my self having relationship with benefits.,,by saying that gonna be wise won't bankrupt myself.

some really open up about being SB even few that is not WL..

Banned
    Finding a partner in a shop.

It was in the bottle shop. She had gotten into the Sepelts para port and had drunk half a flagon. That’s where I found her, crashed out behind the cheap wine section.

I found her and left her there.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678