Body Shape: Slim
    Kissing Available: DFK
    Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
    DD / Rimming: not offered
    Overall Looks: Beautiful
    Overall Personality: Lovely
    Overall Performance: Fantastic time

A long term lurker on the forum and early poster (don't know why but my early posts in 2012-2013 mostly related to Roger's shops in Granville area have disappeared). Have been a regular to 278/Ginza since late last year and the experience so far have been great. Saw some great reviews online regarding C Joanna so despite the raised rate I decided to dive in and made my half hour $180 booking on Sun night as soon as the roster came out.

On the day I arrived slightly ahead of time and was told to go to Room 1. This is the best if not equally best room I've ever visited between 278 and Ginza so it tells how management values Joanna. She looks slender and leggy on heels but when the heels are off and when you get closer she doesn't look as hot as in the photos, I saw some reviews saying she looks more innocent than the photos but I now thought that's probably another way of saying not as hot. Body wise her skin is flawless, breast slightly enhanced but you can only tell when you touched it (while later on I saw the scar from operation), her butt is a bit saggy but overall still pretty young and fresh. But comparatively I think K Yuna is better if you don't mind enhancement, and Star/Cherry/TW Abby are better if you want natural and don't mind bit smaller.

She greeted me with a hug and a light kiss then off we start removing our clothes, not much chit chat here and felt a bit awkward. Quickly over to mouthwash then into the shower, she washed my body and lil bro with a few stroke, and had a few more icebreaker chat and we get to know each other a bit better now, but there's not much DFK, BBBJ or body rub in the shower at all which I'm quite surprised.

Out of shower and we walked to the side of the round bed, I hugged her from behind and give her some kiss on the back of neck, she giggled a bit and then turn back and kissed me back and we had a good DFK while she gave me a good hand job, then slowly she kneed down to give me a BBBJ, this is the best moment for the whole session. Then I asked her to lay down and started kissing her body and giving her DATY, she wasn't as sensitive as some other WLs but still ok. It was good at the beginning but a few minutes later she told me the way I touched her legs are so tickling and she didn't like it, I'm a bit turned off by that and start getting up. Normally at this time other 278 girls would ask to me lay down and gave me DD and/or cat bath, but she didn't and just went off to another BBBJ. Her BBBJ wasn't as exciting as what you would get from Didi/Victoria/Venus but you can tell she's working quite hard on it. I tried to caress her and she again said it was too tickling and not comfortable so I was like "ok so i can't touch you any more" and was totally turned off, as soon as she turned back to get the dom I went limp, so she blew me again and tried to put the dom on but I just couldn't get hard again and the bell rang. She felt sorry and ask me if I wanted to extend to an hour but I've totally lost interest and said it's ok let's just have shower and finish. Had a quick shower and some more chats then we farewell each other.

Before I stepped out the receptionist asked me how's things I said not too good and he asked me what's not good I briefly told the no actions in shower and don't like tickling part, he said he would speak to the girl and that's it off I left.

As a summary this is just my personal experience maybe my expectation was too high and that lead to more disappointment, she's no doubt a young and pretty girl and working quite hard on BBBJ, so if you're into pretty girl next door type of girl and don't mind the service then make a booking quickly as her last day will be this Sun. I personally think that this is one of my worst punt for a long while after seeting 10+ 278/Ginza girls, on the looks and body department, Didi/Venus/Angel/Star/K Yuna/Cherry are better one way or the other or both, and in terms of service K Yuna/Yumi set the standard up high, even the not too passionate TW Abby I was able to have great sex while enjoying her cute face and sexy body, so honestly I think Joanna didn't meet the 278/Ginza standard, let alone deserving the raised premium price tag, as always, YMMV.

First after report for a long while so please be kind

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like this report bro woolynight. Thanks for sharing. You actually highlighted the good stuff as well.
    I have also found that some girls start to get ticklish, especially if you are touchy feely like I am... it's a bit cute to start with but it ends up annoying as fuck!!
    I have to admit my first session with C Lala at Ginza almost went south because I found her ticklish spots!! I also lost my hard on, but when she realised what had happened, she took full control back and it ended up being one of the best sessions.
    It's a shame that maybe Joanna wasn't experienced enough to rescue the situation in your case. I suppose the old adage YMMV is very true in this case.. who knows, if you book her again she might even be one of you best punts!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for your review, i have tried Joanna before the price went up and i do agree her pics in website are more attractive than her real look but still above average. Not much actions in shower yes i agree which i did have quite a few girls same too, and some not even give bbbj. I do touch girls when I can while my hands are not sweaty coz i feel bad touching them if im having sweaty hands...they have never said I am ticklish though...but looks like you didnt have your shot in half an hour with a high price which is so unfortunate...i know how myself to cum easily so when the time is nearly finish, i would ask to do it so that i can cum within the time...i had 2 shots with her in an hour and she did get me hard

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve seen Joanna 3 times already, in a week.

One of the best GFE I’ve ever had.

But you right, YMMV.

I guess it was just bad luck for you, as Joanna has been working more than 10 days non-stop and 4-5 hours of sleep only everyday.

Anyway, hopefully your next punt would be better.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the kinds words, bro Fugly, hc2030 and ray5950!
    Looks like it's just me so better move on and try next fabulous girl.
    Did get a great relief from Christina from Pyrmont Star Massage though, after report to follow in next few days maybe during long weekend when i have more time, in short, well worth trying if you're into quality RnT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it happens...not every girl you are actually fall into deeply, but I do enjoy the sex with Joanna, her response is very good...one of the best sex
    however not sure if it worth for the price up, by comparing with the looks, i would probably go for Mia, haven't seen her for so long (more than half a year) since the price up

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I dunno

I liked my session with her....

Maybe cause I like non routine and going with the moment

I find it more relatable and real

All valid points

Senior Member(無間使者)
    are you talking about the current C JOANNA at Ginza Club now?