Thread: Ashley's Massage - 7/31 Terminus St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australien

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Ashley's Massage - 7/31 Terminus St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australien

This is one of the places I keep coming back to and also the place that I get turned away the most from because they are busy. I have 2 MLs that I like here. I forgot the exact name of this one but she is one of the few Chinese girls working here.

Parking is easy for this place and is available in the carpark below the building. Then its just a few stairs to the top floor, where this shop is. There is no receptionist here and I believe the owner is never around. I've seen two rooms here but I think they used to have 3 girls before COVID so there might be another room. The rooms themselves are compact, without being cramped.

Let's call this ML C, since I know she is Chinese but forgot her name. She was the first one that I saw at this place and she led me to a room. She was dressed up in what looked like a mix of a nurse and maid outfit..real sexy. In term's of looks, she is probably above average but nothing much to write about. She has a nice pair of tits; somewhere between B and C; a nice handful to hold on to. My only complaint would be that she has just a bit of fat but I'm just being picky as I like slim girls.

Her massage is above average. It was decent enough to feel good and worth a massage but the part after the massage is more interesting. After some tickle tackle, she gets me to turn over. I always go for the nude HJ and she makes it worth it. I did have a double nude HJ once with here and someone else but I might write that review some other time. She does some B2B making sure there is plenty of time for my penis to get to know here tits and then its on the the HJ. She has a good technique and I don't last too long.

Then its time for the clean up and she makes sure that I'm all clean and off I go. Always a great session with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to go here a bit. Sasa on Sundays is a very pretty girl with a great firm massage, a really nice part 2 and great to chat to. Not sure if she has come back in after reopening but if so would be worth trying out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No Sasa on Sunday. Either she has changed days or doesn't work here anymore. I have to admit; I have ended up at the other place up the same street and have never been disappointed.

Reviews incoming, when I have time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm done with this place. Had a few negative experiences and so I've just written this place off. The ML that I originally reviewed was great but the shop and the negative experience with one or two others makes this place a write off.

Here are the two main issues that I had:

1. One ML that I had seen twice before did not remember me at all. Not a problem as she probably sees tons of clients. What did annoy me was her attitude the last time I saw her, where she was annoyed that I didn't cum within 3 mins. She then said that I needed to cum within 5 mins as she wasn't going to waste energy giving me a HJ. Instant mood killer! Funny thing is that I went there to see her since I was horny after a clean massage. I figured that with me being that horny, this should have been easy for her. Anyway. that was one issue.

2. This actually happened twice. I called the shop and made a booking. When I get there, I find out that they were either double-booked or were actually busy so I had to come back. Waste of my time.

Note: I don't want to reveal the names of any negative experiences. Perhaps the ML was having a bad day or some thing else like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Popped in here 2 weeks ago, since I was bored and my usual was busy. Both MLs were busy so turned away.