Thread: Japanese babe Kasumi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Japanese babe Kasumi

Having seen Kasumi on 42Gs roster for a long time she has always caught my eye. However as she mostly works during the day time I have never had the chance to see her. That was until Friday night, she worked until 1am and I was able to make a booking with her.

Messaged 42G on wechat and made a booking for 1 hour with Kasumi. Her photos on wechat look stunning, and I was skeptical as to whether it was her real photos or not. After seeing her, I can confidently say they are indeed photos of her, or an unbelievable close doppelgänger.

After arriving at 42G, I was shown to the waiting area. After a short wait, I was taken to the room. Whilst walking there I walked passed a girl who caught my eye hard. She was amazingly beautiful. Stunning body and beautiful face. I wanted to ask papasan who it was so I could book next time. But I didn’t ask.

Into the room and sorted out finances. A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door and in comes Kasumi. And to my great and pleasant surprise, it is the girl I walked passed in the hallway. I am so pleased to see her. She is stunning!!

A short conversation with Kasumi and we enter the shower together. Not much play in here, but I get an amazing close up look at her body under the shower lights. I can’t fault her body. Typical beautiful Instagram body. She is very tanned as she loves the beach. She also loves the gym as is very evident in her body shape. Love love love everything about this girl.

After the shower we both head toward the bed. I lay down as she climbs on top of me. She begins with some LFK. She smells Devine. No bad breath or anything. Perfect. After some kissing, she moves toward my chest. Licking and kissing. Slowly moving further and reaching my junior. She begins a wonderful, enthusiastic BBBJ. The view from the mirror whilst her head was bobbing up and down was almost too much for me to handle. I began to fondle her amazing but fake tits. My hands start to wonder all over her back and ass. I ask her to switch up to 69 so I could see more of her. Guys, she has the most amazing pussy. So clean, shaven and tight. I gave her a good licking and she tasted amazing. She allowed some touching of her clit and lips. I didn’t push any further.

We then moved to have her laying down where I was able to get more access to her push with my tongue. This continued for 5 minutes until I came up for some air. She knew I was ready and reached for the condom. On it went and in I went. As I said, she is a very tight girl. Felt absolutely amazing. We went for a few positions and I blew. One of the best views was her riding on top of me whilst I had access to her tits. A view I’ll never forget.

After she cleaned me up we lay there together talking about travel, Japan and other things. Very easy to talk to and very friendly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mr

one hour for one pop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. She looks stunning in those pics. Definitely a must see!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by boypektuz View Post
    one hour for one pop?
    I had the chance to go a second. But I had just gone to the gym across the road before I got there. Was was quite tired. Haha still had a. Awesome time though