ML's Name : Mona
Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : 07.11.2020
Contact Weblink : www.rydemassage.com.au
Wechat: Topryde0452663190
Phone : 0452 663 190
Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $55, 60 min $65

Size/shape : Singaporean Chinese Pretty & happy attitude, curvy body, smooth skin, natural C cups, nice bum.

Value for money/recommend? : YES, good massage and chemistry, very nice young assets and good manners with nice perfume.

My experience/comments :
Walked in when shop started trading, few girls preparing themselves..., caught my eyes was Mona, with violet dress, pretty girl with Japanese looks.....Settled an hour with Cherry and room 3 for our session with Mona.

Mona walked in after me, welcome hug granted comfy feel..., smell good as Japanese manners personality, not shy very good chemistry indeed. Let her start her routines, good massage with some tickling at groin area, she was a bit naughty and Mona disrobed her beautiful dress... after I admiring her beautiful tops during massage.

B2B back when we kept looking at wall mirror, she enjoying and so am I....Turn over and permissions granted with some playtime, natural C with perky nips, curvy body with good feel of cuddling, nice bum, ....check private

A goodbye hug from Mona before leaving the room, her Chanel smell on my clothes to worry about......