Thread: (K) Christine - Great body

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

(K) Christine - Great body

Person's Name: Christine (Half Thai/Half Korean)

Establishment: 5 Star

Date of Visit: Nov 2020

Rates: $150 (30 minutes)

Booking: WeChat

Size/shape: Very slim figure, decent face, augmented B/C breasts

Looks: Very slim but with nice augmented breasts. Face was decent (I prefer more korean looking faces)

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korea/Thai

Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, Sex (in various positions)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

English: 8/10 (she can hold good conversation)

Details:
    Hey guys, LONG time lurker here with first ever post. Wanted to try Christine based on other reviews and also her pictures.

She is very very slim but has some nice augmented B/C cups. I really liked her breasts but if you don't like un-natural, then may not be for you. In terms of face, she looked definitely more on the Thai side than Korean. She definitely looked fine, but it's just that I much prefer the traditional korean/k-pop style look.

After shower, had catbath and spent some time on those nice tits. Didn't really do DFK/DATY as I wasn't feeling like it. Her BBBJ was very decent and had no teeth at all. Since was only 30min session BBBJ didn't last long so dommed up and she got on top. Her on top wasn't the best, but missionary and doggy was definitely much better. Nice to look at those tits while in missionary.

On a side note, anyone have experience with (K) Diana at 5 Star?

Anyways, would say she is worth if you like very slim girls with relatively larger breasts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    K Diana is amazing as she got traditional korean look, big natural breasts and great gfe service. Had great one hour session with her.

Thank you Bro zhaopa

Last edited by 5 Star City; 12-11-2020 at 04:05 PM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by phamxuantungkth View Post
    K Diana is amazing as she got traditional korean look, big natural breasts and great gfe service. Had great one hour session with her.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Beautiful Korean / Thai ...Christine

City Luxurious Hotel Incall... Booking only

Add Wechat for Christine Sexy VIDEO

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you have link. of. video. for. k Christine?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely a Thai WL pretending to be a Korean mixed. I am fine with Thai girls but this is just a gimmick to attract customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Beautiful Korean / Thai ...Christine

City Luxurious Hotel Incall... Booking only

Add Wechat for Christine Sexy VIDEO

I went to Cathedral street a couple of weeks ago on a Sunday and the gate was padlocked shut

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the1hkdude View Post
    Definitely a Thai WL pretending to be a Korean mixed. I am fine with Thai girls but this is just a gimmick to attract customers.
    They don't answer their phones anyway so I go elsewhere these days

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    They don't answer their phones anyway so I go elsewhere these days
    Are you not a VIP customer? Of course the shops will have their doors closed. As was noted on this forum, some shops are still open for business with their girls working out of apartments. The girls and shop owners still need their money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Are you not a VIP customer? Of course the shops will have their doors closed. As was noted on this forum, some shops are still open for business with their girls working out of apartments. The girls and shop owners still need their money.
    Be viligent, brothers will get caught quite easily now. I understand many apartment blocks in the City areas are closely monitored by residents of suspicious activities where strangers or visitors come from time to time to the same apartment. They will report to the Building Manager and the Strata Manager who in turn may report or call the Police for investigation. Residents in an apartment block or complex don’t want to have the entire block or complex locked down like the Bondi Junction one and the Melbourne one. Even if you are a VIP, think twice before acting. Today the Police Commissioner highlighted a case where an illegal party of 6 people in an office suite on George Street in the City area was all fined $1,000 each. Shop girls share one apartment to work privately servicing quite a number of customers a day, high infection risk for cluster and high risk of being caught. The mother of the two interstate removalists died of the Delta Variant while in isolation, it is a serious and highly infectious disease.

There is hope that brothels can reopen in mid to late August if the figures continue to improve in the next few days.

Punt safe !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was before the lockdowns started i went there on a Sunday and gate had chain and padlock on it, I went straight from there to Ginza Elizabeth street for a 1 hour session. I've rung their number a few times when lockdowns hadn't started and still no answer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I rang the number before lockdowns started with no answer and went there to see if they were open but there was a chain padlocked on the gate, so I went straight to Ginza Elizabeth street for a 1 hour session,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She's been busy