Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is it so hard so quit punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Why is it so hard so quit punting?

Started a new relationship. Great Jap lady. Smokingly sexy and fun. Everything is great. Sex is great. Stopped going to shops cold turkey. Had a couple of fabulous goodbye sessions few weeks ago. One reg K ML was upset with me as I never asked her out or wanted more. Anyway, thought I got it out of my system. But ....
    Had a reg call me, says will give a free service if I went back. The K girl also messaged me, said she is quitting at tge end of the month, asked to meet up outside then and see if we can give things a go.
    Maybe it's been too long since I've been in a serious relationship, but I'm tempted. Don't want to stuff up what I have now. I've fullfilled every fantasy I've had so I thought I'm ok now, but no.
    Any tips to stop punting (I know its weird like asking how to stop drinking at BWS). Or should I just give in. I'm saving lots of money but it's also making me think what services that money will get me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Buy more for your lady and stop calling her a jap

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    being in a relationship saves a lot of money? I cannot agree on that, I rather pay my $400-500 a week to get whatever I want and stay out of a relationship...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrarok View Post
    Buy more for your lady and stop calling her a jap
    Hahah yeah was gonna say that won’t work out at all.... Japanese girls love being called ‘jap’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a mix of Japanese, Korean and Australian, although I look a bit more Western than Asian.
    I actualy don't call her Jap, it was just easier and quicker to type.
    I definitely find that I have more of a disposable income now. With COVID we don't go out to eat or shop a lot. We spend a third of the time at her place, and 2/3 at mine, as she has flatmates and I don't. She prefers that I don't buy her gifts or spent money on her, she doesn't want it to be transactional and she has her own money.
    Next step is either move in with me or split up if I can't stop myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    being in a relationship saves a lot of money? I cannot agree on that, I rather pay my $400-500 a week to get whatever I want and stay out of a relationship...
    Not all women are blood drinkers ... believe me, if you're lucky, you get 1 (non-blood-drinker) in 1 million! LOL
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How did you meet her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    How did you meet her?
    Getting old, Japanese nan set him up as a suitor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Started a new relationship. Great Jap lady. Smokingly sexy and fun. Everything is great. Sex is great. Stopped going to shops cold turkey. Had a couple of fabulous goodbye sessions few weeks ago. One reg K ML was upset with me as I never asked her out or wanted more. Anyway, thought I got it out of my system. But ....
    Had a reg call me, says will give a free service if I went back. The K girl also messaged me, said she is quitting at tge end of the month, asked to meet up outside then and see if we can give things a go.
    Maybe it's been too long since I've been in a serious relationship, but I'm tempted. Don't want to stuff up what I have now. I've fullfilled every fantasy I've had so I thought I'm ok now, but no.
    Any tips to stop punting (I know its weird like asking how to stop drinking at BWS). Or should I just give in. I'm saving lots of money but it's also making me think what services that money will get me.
    I wish I had your problems, if this is not bs you are a dope, just give up and realize you are lucky to hook up with the "Jap"124359686_10158006357133721_5476657979215409115_n.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    C'mon King its in your DNA ...have your fun with the "Jap" then go back to your stories, sorry reports on here. I mean they are lining up, free service from one, reg wanting to make a go of it.
    You know sooner or later with all these girls wanting you you will cave. Anyway as we all know the honeymoon period will wear off maybe 6 month, 2- 3 years and you'll be on your bike again.
    What will you write about on here? How you bonked the same girl again and again, same pussy, same tits, same technique. People will soon tire of your repetitive stories, sorry reports.
    If you truly are the King follow your destiny.“Leave all the rest to me” “All hail I am King- that shalt be King hereafter”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A bit bitter there. Its taken me years , lots of $ any far too many MLs to find a regular that I like and vice versa. I've mentioned that before. Before I paused/hopefully quit punting, I enjoyed the company of women that knew what I liked rather than trying to find a gem amongst all the shops and MLs out there.
    You don't have to like my experiences and can write them off as stories, that's up to you. I don't normally write a negative review or experience as it may be me, the girl or the sutuation. I know that an ML may not click with me, but others might have a great experience/relationship with her.
    But maybe it's you, your ego, that doesn't allow you to have the type of experiences with ML that I and others have had.
    Good luck to you in your quest.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just tell me who this reg is. I'll go keep her busy so she stops bugging you.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Have you got a diamond dick or something?
    What makes you so irresistable to mls?

I don’t know why, but this song comes to mind
    Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality
    Open your eyes
    Look up to the skies and see
    I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
    Because I'm easy come, easy go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Have you got a diamond dick or something?
    What makes you so irresistable to mls?

I don’t know why, but this song comes to mind
    Maybe it’s a Diamond tongue

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    But maybe it's you, your ego, that doesn't allow you to have the type of experiences with ML that I and others have had.
    lol pointing to my ego by one who is called "iamking"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe the hardest part is less quitting punting but more quitting the forums before you find out if BW is going to jail or not....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The eternal question. I don't think anyone has figured that one out. But the temptation to punt will probably get more overwhelming the longer and more boring your relationship will become.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    The eternal question. I don't think anyone has figured that one out. But the temptation to punt will probably get more overwhelming the longer and more boring your relationship will become.
    Amen Brother.... the urge builds from that one experience you had that was out of this world. You punt and punt and punt, hoping to get that same experience from another, only to be left disappointed or mildly satisfied. Once that experience is found again, the cycle will just continue.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    Easy answer - its in our DNA. Men are the hunters, reproducers. Women are the bearers. You will find there are different stages of punting too based upon age. The older you get the more you understand what its all about. You loose the fantasy mindset and go with the reality mindset. Its a bit like early 20/30's women who have this meet Prince Charmng and live happily ever after. lol
    I believe, the point you want to get to, is where you punt for enjoyment not compulsion.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True we are a result of our biological and social origins. But I suppose I should have rephrased the question: how do I stop punting, not why do I do it. And I agree with the late stage enjoyment of punting, something akin to the philosophical good life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast