Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No one uses cash anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There will usually be a bank or ATM near one of these; no need to buy something and queue up at a checkout.
    Don't need to buy anything to take money out. There is a withdraw cash option.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I once had to transfer cause I didn't have enough cash LOL

Banned
    Cryptocurrency is the future.
    Many sex services accept this online now.
    I know a pro punter who lives in a exclusive eastern suburb and has whiz kids placing
    bets with Citibet overseas using this currency with bowlers to get around geo blocking and
    the scrutiny of authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Cryptocurrency is the future.
    Many sex services accept this online now.
    I know a pro punter who lives in a exclusive eastern suburb and has whiz kids placing
    bets with Citibet overseas using this currency with bowlers to get around geo blocking and
    the scrutiny of authorities.
    Oh really? How well do you know him?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Oh really? How well do you know him?
    I met him at the Everest few years back was introduce by owner.
    He use to be a prominent bookmaker but left as he found the other side more lucrative .
    May i ask do you bet with the corporates ?
    They only want mug punters anybody who wins is blocked or maximum bet reduced to
    a minimum as they have sophisticated AI and Alogrithm's montioring bets.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Beggars are really doing it tough these days.
    Once upon a time everyone had some loose change or even notes and used to give beggars a few bucks.
    But these days most people don't carry cash anymore so the beggars get a lot less.
    I think beggars need to get organised and get an eftpos machine so they can accept cards
    Actually there is probably an app that can convert a mobile phone into an eftpos machine.
    Some beggars I have seen have better phones than I do, so it's a definite possibility.
    They need to get innovative.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use credit card. I find it quite funny the business names that pop up on my statement

FYI- Nandos only takes card these days.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Beggars are really doing it tough these days.
    Once upon a time everyone had some loose change or even notes and used to give beggars a few bucks.
    But these days most people don't carry cash anymore so the beggars get a lot less.
    I think beggars need to get organised and get an eftpos machine so they can accept cards
    Actually there is probably an app that can convert a mobile phone into an eftpos machine.
    Some beggars I have seen have better phones than I do, so it's a definite possibility.
    They need to get innovative.
    Very soon, the beggars could be offering you his Apple Watch for you to tap and pay ? Or vice versa !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I do the butcher shop and bread run many mornings each week - geez beef is getting expensive isn't it?!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i saved a lot of coins, but don't know how to convert them to bills without having it deposited back to my account

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Very soon, the beggars could be offering you his Apple Watch for you to tap and pay ? Or vice versa !
    Its the sign of a fucking fantastic country where even the beggars have the latest mobile phone, gadgets and devises. WTF!
    Gotta love Australia!
    No wonder so many fuckers want to come here.
    Even if you are a beggar in Australia you will still be better off than a doctor in most other shit hole countries in the world.
    Be a lawyer in Bangladesh, or a Uber delivery driver in Australia. it's very obvious which is the better option Just ask the next guy who delivers your pizza.

Its the sign of a fucking fantastic country where the beggars have the latest mobile phone.
    Gotta love Australia!
    Even if you are a beggar in Australia you will still be better off than a doctor in most other shit hole countries in the world.
    In a way, it’s true ! Even in Vietnam for a holiday, I’ve never been asked for a spare cigarette there. But in Sydney, if you stand in the street having a drag, at least 5 people would ask you for a “ spare “ cigarette before you finish one.

Worse than a what they call third world country...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8minds View Post
    i saved a lot of coins, but don't know how to convert them to bills without having it deposited back to my account
    Just go to any bank and ask to exchange the coins for $$.

Its the sign of a fucking fantastic country where even the beggars have the latest mobile phone, gadgets and devises. WTF!
    Gotta love Australia!
    Be a lawyer in Bangladesh, or a Uber delivery driver in Australia. it's very obvious which is the better option Just ask the next guy who delivers your pizza.
    And here is the beauty of Australia and why every fucker wants to come here.
    You leave the shit hole you were born in, no freedom, no money, no nothing, and you come to a civilised country, and you work hard cleaning toilets, Uber delivering, picking fruit, and then you have $200 and suddenly you are not a brown man anymore , but you are a brown man with $200 in his pocket, and you can pay for an hour with a Korean girl who thinks you are disgusting and dirty but will still fuck you because you paid money to fuck her.
    How fucking good is Australia! The land of opportunity!
    The land of equality and the fair go.
    Enjoy!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    And here is the beauty of Australia and why every fucker wants to come here.
    You leave the shit hole you were born in, no freedom, no money, no nothing, and you come to a civilised country, and you work hard cleaning toilets, Uber delivering, picking fruit, and then you have $200 and suddenly you are not a brown man anymore , but you are a brown man with $200 in his pocket, and you can pay for an hour with a Korean girl who thinks you are disgusting and dirty but will still fuck you because you paid money to fuck her.
    How fucking good is Australia! The land of opportunity!
    The land of equality and the fair go.
    Enjoy!
    I don't know man. Now a days alot of the Asian girls are quite selective and alot don't want to see certain nationalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I don't know man. Now a days alot of the Asian girls are quite selective and alot don't want to see certain nationalities.
    And good luck to them bro.
    This is Australia. The land of freedom of choice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12