Thread: Summer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Summer

Summer ~ 1 hour booking
    Kyoto206
    Oct 2020

Approach & Greeting

This was my 1st time to Kyoto ~ the front entrance is a little exposed with some cafes nearby but you take 2 steps off the footpath before the buzzer door so you are not left out on the street. I was met at the door by receptionist who directed me to a small waiting room. I paid $240 for 1 hour and was told Summer wouldn’t be long.

First Impressions

Summer met me at the entrance to the room introducing herself in a friendly and clear manner with a precise accent.
    She was wearing a tight white mini skirt and white top. She has an attractive face albeit with quite heavy eyelash makeup and beautiful glossy dark brown/ black straight hair typical of many Korean ladies.
    She directed me upstairs and I got my first take on her body via following her gorgeous arse up the stairs and it is something to behold! You immediately connect to her photos which are generally accurate and depict her body well. She mentioned that he has not been working of late but it is clear she has kept herself in shape. Summer is approx. 164cm with nice c cups, a tight waist and did I mention she has a great shapely arse (which I tend to like and which aren’t too common on Korean girls). Summer is confident as well as instantly friendly and she engages with you in a way that you know she wants you to enjoy yourself with her.
    What is particularly noticeable to me is her command of English and her accent which is among the best I have come across from a Korean in some time ~ I complimented her on it and she puts it down to 7-8 years in Australia.
    We undressed separately and had some LFK and caressing while I admired what is a lovely curvy body.

Shower

Into the shower, more LFK and a wash-down. Nothing out of the ordinary here ……she works her way down to some ball licking and a BBBJ which is mostly nondescript but ok.

Main Course

Onto the bed and she upped the ante on her DFK considerably which was stimulating. I was running my hands all over her as she has some really inviting curves. There didn’t appear to be any routine with her ……some cat bath etc and then a BBBJ which was enthusiastic, deep at times, but not of the type that was going to blow me there and then which was fine with me.
    We enjoyed some mutual slow caressing side by side with her ~~ which with her body is a sexy sight. She domed me up and got on top for some cowgirl which is never my favourite position but she leans forward and hover her tits over your face while I held her hips. Quickly onto mish where I moved her legs up over my shoulders. Could have cum at that stage but wanted to see that arse in doggy so moved to standing at side of the bed and held that arse as she moved back and forth.
    I moved her back to mish with her head in the crook of my right arm and some slow shallow thrusting looking into her face which as usual finishes me off.
    It was the 40min mark ~ she cleaned me up and we had a very interesting chat for the final 20 mins in which you learn there is much more to this lady than initially meets the eye. At this stage she probably could have instigated a 2nd round, but then again so could have I ~ it didn’t happen and the buzzer finished our session.

Conclusion

Summer is a lovely intelligent lady who communicates well and has a great body if you like curves and a shapely arse which bedazzles. She is immediately friendly and focuses on you having a good time with her. She is 29 and from what I gather in talking with her she will finish her working life at the end of 2020.
    Whilst she and I didn’t light fires I had a good time and there are a lot of good reasons to recommend her.

Banned
    Oh that shapely arse has men mesmerized. Imagine walking up the stairs and you're behind Summer as she wiggles her sexy arse. What a sight!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice AR thank you for a good read!! . It Feel like I'm inside the room with her again all the happy times together . Ohh yes that body is to die for what A dream girl.

I still remember my first time with her. I couldn't hide my smile when she got naked - face and body combination just "wow" . Told her except what I thought " best body i have had ever seen" 2 yrs later still the same feeling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is easily on my top 5 punts - been looking for someone with a similar body but seems hard to find (unless anyone has any recommendations?)

Great personality, easy going, super sexy.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Smashing report Mr A. Thank you.

I’d love to see more of your work. She sounds like a keeper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Smashing report Mr A. Thank you.

I’d love to see more of your work. She sounds like a keeper.
    Thanks Mr TC.

I reviewed K Rebecca recently and K Juni soon to follow.

The value of this forum is sharing intel and whilst we won't all have the same experiences and YMMV prevails the insight of others is a great start!

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks Mr TC.

I reviewed K Rebecca recently and K Juni soon to follow.

The value of this forum is sharing intel and whilst we won't all have the same experiences and YMMV prevails the insight of others is a great start!
    OK. I’ll read those ARs too. Thanks.

And agree big time re the new material and insights.