Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meggie: Pretty girl who's willing to learn

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicent luis View Post
    Nope. It was a bit of fun to watch her masturbating. I paid for the acting.
    Did she squirt then? She seems very experienced and horny now. Will check out this whore shortly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I revisited Meggie. I largely concur with Mr V Luis that Meggie is more an experienced whore now than a girl willing to learn.
    She is now more mechanical in going through the procedures, and lack of enthusiasm that was displayed in my first visit.
    Her service standard, despite of her increased experience, did not meet that of her prettiness, judged from my this visit.
    Money not well spent on this repeat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seem meggie services has change from GFE to mechanical

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just my personal experience and view. Would like to hear more from other mates who have tried or enjoyed her. More objective view could be formed for future punters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    stay safe, and don't cross the line!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown;2070
    THE SET-UP & RECEPTION
    After a fuck-up with my booking, receptionist Jade suggests I see the new girl, Meggie.

I never change a booking (bad karma) and it bugs me when the shop wants to do it. They seem to have all sorts of excuses, none of which ever sound real to me.

Anyway, my time is tight this week. Only one chance to play, so Meggie it is then.

THE ROOM
    As usual at N5M, great room; the big one at the back. Mirrors everywhere, thick carpet, and a comfy lounge. One small grizzle – the bathroom was soaking wet (only water) from previous action.

LOOKS and BODY
    There’s only one photo of Meggie and it’s close enough to be her. N5M says B-cup. I say A-cup.

The first thing to notice about Meggie is that she’s a bit of a looker. Dimples. Smashing smile. Cupid-shaped lips. Sparkle eyes. Long, luscious hair. Healthy build, not petite, on the short and muscular side. No surgical enhancements to this girl.

Meggie told me she’s 26.

EXPERIENCE
    You’ll need to take the lead. While Meggie is a bit of a vamp, she seems younger in attitude than her 26 years. She certainly does not have the sexual prowess of most 26-year-olds. I’m sure she’s still growing into her sexuality.

PERSONALITY
    Awesome. One of the happiest, brightest and most bubbly girls I’ve met this year (paid or otherwise).

Meggie likes to chat – even though she has minimal English – and she really does have a killer smile.

Meggie is also a very willing partner. She is so very eager to please.

DFK
    Oh yes. She’s a hungry little girl with those Cupid-style lips you just want to keep on kissing. This day, Meggie was going in eyes open and with plenty of spirit. DFK fans should love Meggie.

DATY
    Meggie is a little cautious when it comes to her pussy. She was reluctant to start, but after a few minutes of foreplay, she let herself relax. She enjoyed some 69 and later on enjoyed DATY like a more experienced woman would.

BBBJ
    With lips like Meggie’s, I had high hopes here. Alas, she does not have the skills of many other girls. However, she was determined to make me happy, and she took directions about depth, speed and suction. Be patient with Meggie. She wants to learn.

Meggie followed my instructions and slurped and sucked and licked my balls and shaft to a granite erection. Watching her do this – the sparkle eyes, the dimples, the smile – was divine.

I asked Meggie to her knees in front of the mirror where she took a full first load into her mouth by sucking just the head of my cock.

SEX
    Once Meggie got me fully erect, she was worried about my size. This is curious because I’m not big.

Meggie asked that I be gentle, so we enjoyed a nice girlfriend experience in all positions. She was fine with all of them, but there was no energetic pounding.
    I thought about putting Meggie on top so I could watch her face as I unloaded, but we settled on the CIM instead.

ROUND 2
    After a quick shower, Meggie was keen to go again. I let her blow me to another erection and we thought about some CW. Instead, I let Meggie use her hands and lips and tongue to practice her new BBBJ skills.

For the next 15 minutes, Meggie had me in her mouth. It was a sexy experience for me, watching an extremely cute girl doing her best to make me come. Alas, no second shot today, but it didn’t matter.

CONCLUSION
    Meggie is a head turner when she walks into a room. You will immediately start undressing her with your eyes and you’ll be thinking about getting your cock into her mouth. I’m sure she’ll win her share of line-ups.

Meggie spent the entire session asking me if I was happy, if she was doing the right thing, so with her you have a service-oriented girl, no doubt.

Plenty of energy, plenty of smiles and plenty of attention from a pretty 26-year-old girl is a rather good way to spend part of your afternoon.

Recommended for those who want to lead the session and show the girl the way.
    Thanks TC ~ nice informative AR.

Have been monitoring this shop for while as they have some real lookers if (I know!) the photos are some way reliable.

BTW, who was your cancelled booking?

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Hello Mr A. That day, I was booked to see Jay.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Mr T C.
    Did you enjoy Meggie for another time? How do you think of her consistency?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Hello Mr T C.
    Did you enjoy Meggie for another time? How do you think of her consistency?
    Hello Rahul.

I have not seen Meggie again. Since seeing her that day, I’ve had sessions with Tiffany and CC. For me, both great experiences.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am 100% sure that she was Kiki at the same shop, had a bad experience with her as she played her phone all the time and the technique was bad. And that's why you see Kiki's photo on the website although it is fake photo, don't know if she has improved since then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thrlord View Post
    I am 100% sure that she was Kiki at the same shop, had a bad experience with her as she played her phone all the time and the technique was bad. And that's why you see Kiki's photo on the website although it is fake photo, don't know if she has improved since then.
    It sounds not good. Did she use phone to translate for communication?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It sounds not good. Did she use phone to translate for communication?
    Nah. She communicates with her friends on Wechat.

Meggie is here to fulfil your illusion today! 0417888123

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Meggie is here to fulfil your illusion today! 0417888123
    Illusion of what? Illusion of whore, that's a sure thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She really enjoyed finger fuck today.

Illusion of what? Illusion of whore, that's a sure thing.
    Good morning Mr Rahul. I’ve got to ask...

Why do you go in so hard with the language?

Yes — we all know what these girls do for a living, but I’ve worked with bigger “whores” in the corporate world. I’m sure many of us have. You know: guys who sold insurance to dead people, or stole money from their disabled clients.

Just curious...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post

Yes — we all know what these girls do for a living, but I’ve worked with bigger “whores” in the corporate world. I’m sure many of us have. You know: guys who sold insurance to dead people, or stole money from their disabled clients.

Just curious...
    I reckon most of these disrespectful guys on here would prob be one of these whores if they were a girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Why we need to show too much respect if some whores don't deserve it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicent luis View Post
    Why we need to show too much respect if some whores don't deserve it?
    It's quite funny that you have so very few posts and yet all of them are in this review. You definitely sound credible.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post

Just curious...
    Good day, Mr T Crown. It is interesting you would ask me about the language of that post.
    There are no hard words, really. Probably you referred to the noun, whore. It is a word of neutral implications with sense of tradition, isn't it? It is copied from posts of Mr V Luis, whom I cannot find a reason to disagree with.
    Back to my point, to avoid further misunderstanding, I just meant to say that I don't agree with the introduction that she fulfills illusion. Frankly, I had illusion at the time of seeing her after reading your nice AR. But during my two sessions, I didn't have any illusion except fucking a pretty Chinese whore.
    Nothing of disrespect to the girl. A whore is a whore, nothing wrong. We go and pay for seeing a whore. Do you guys really expect more?
    Finally I stress that a whore should be respected. No doubt about it. Sometimes we need them more than anyone else. If we like her service, we go back. If not, move on. No hard feelings, no hard words, no disrespect. My opinion.
    To read and write those reviews is just to enrich and share our punting experiences.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast