Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meggie: Pretty girl who's willing to learn

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    It's quite funny that you have so very few posts and yet all of them are in this review. You definitely sound credible.
    Every coin has two sides.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    It's quite funny that you have so very few posts and yet all of them are in this review. You definitely sound credible.
    Aha, it's quite funny too that you have checked all my posts so carefully. You are definitely good at auditing, 10/10.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It likeky links to the many facets of our different backgrounds that lead to different interpretations, particularly with language.

And to be clear at the outset, I have no criticism of ones right to use language as they see fit.

However, to me, of all the descriptors of a "working girl", whore carries the most edge, intensity and disrespect of them all.

It is used to have a dismissive cutting edge and to demean imo.

To me it is a dignity put-down I rarely would use in describing a WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    It likeky links to the many facets of our different backgrounds that lead to different interpretations, particularly with language.

And to be clear at the outset, I have no criticism of ones right to use language as they see fit.

However, to me, of all the descriptors of a "working girl", whore carries the most edge, intensity and disrespect of them all.

It is used to have a dismissive cutting edge and to demean imo.

To me it is a dignity put-down I rarely would use in describing a WL.
    Leave the question aside for now whether Meggie can be appropriately labelled as "whore".
    Apparently you are trying to discuss on the semantics.
    You seems to concern about the dignity of a working lady. But what sort of dignity of a working lady you are concerning about? Dignity of a human being, or dignity of a professional as a working lady? I cannot see any difference unless your dictionary tells you a whore does not have the dignity as a human being.
    Any professional has dignity as a human being here. A cleaner, or a clerk. I cannot see any special dignity attached to a working lady or a whore.
    Neither can I see what dignity has been put down by calling a working lady as a whore. Just like no dignity put down by calling you a punter.
    If Meggie presents herself as a typical whore as perceived by Mr Luis, who enjoyed her masturbation, and Mr Dry, with whom she enjoyed finger fucking, a whore is
    justifiably labelled for her. Some punters might love this sort of working ladies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicent luis View Post
    Relax, man. It's nothing

Just a whore, I am old enough to be her father
    Strangely, why do you, Mr Luis, want to stress that you are old? No one cares here whether you make your daughter a whore or you want to fuck your daughter as a whore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dry20 View Post
    She really enjoyed finger fuck today.
    Mr Dry, it appears that you fella enjoyed your impotence.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesydney View Post
    Mr Dry, it appears that you fella enjoyed your impotence.
    Hey, LS, as a reminder, the review thread' subjects and focus are girls and shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Hey, LS, as a reminder, the review thread' subjects and focus are girls and shops.
    You seem to have an amazingly high interest in some girl and shop. Your high interest is a reflection of how amazing some girl and shop are.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After reading this AR i was very keen to spend an hour with Meggie. I realise that YMMV, but i was very underwhelmed with her. Minimal DFK, very average BBBJ, and she seems to be one of the WL's that have the 40 minute hour.

Meggie is on today! Call us to make a booking~~

https://no5marrickville.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123