Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meggie: Pretty girl who's willing to learn

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar

Meggie: Pretty girl who's willing to learn

THE SET-UP & RECEPTION
    After a fuck-up with my booking, receptionist Jade suggests I see the new girl, Meggie.

I never change a booking (bad karma) and it bugs me when the shop wants to do it. They seem to have all sorts of excuses, none of which ever sound real to me.

Anyway, my time is tight this week. Only one chance to play, so Meggie it is then.

THE ROOM
    As usual at N5M, great room; the big one at the back. Mirrors everywhere, thick carpet, and a comfy lounge. One small grizzle – the bathroom was soaking wet (only water) from previous action.

LOOKS and BODY
    There’s only one photo of Meggie and it’s close enough to be her. N5M says B-cup. I say A-cup.

The first thing to notice about Meggie is that she’s a bit of a looker. Dimples. Smashing smile. Cupid-shaped lips. Sparkle eyes. Long, luscious hair. Healthy build, not petite, on the short and muscular side. No surgical enhancements to this girl.

Meggie told me she’s 26.

EXPERIENCE
    You’ll need to take the lead. While Meggie is a bit of a vamp, she seems younger in attitude than her 26 years. She certainly does not have the sexual prowess of most 26-year-olds. I’m sure she’s still growing into her sexuality.

PERSONALITY
    Awesome. One of the happiest, brightest and most bubbly girls I’ve met this year (paid or otherwise).

Meggie likes to chat – even though she has minimal English – and she really does have a killer smile.

Meggie is also a very willing partner. She is so very eager to please.

DFK
    Oh yes. She’s a hungry little girl with those Cupid-style lips you just want to keep on kissing. This day, Meggie was going in eyes open and with plenty of spirit. DFK fans should love Meggie.

DATY
    Meggie is a little cautious when it comes to her pussy. She was reluctant to start, but after a few minutes of foreplay, she let herself relax. She enjoyed some 69 and later on enjoyed DATY like a more experienced woman would.

BBBJ
    With lips like Meggie’s, I had high hopes here. Alas, she does not have the skills of many other girls. However, she was determined to make me happy, and she took directions about depth, speed and suction. Be patient with Meggie. She wants to learn.

Meggie followed my instructions and slurped and sucked and licked my balls and shaft to a granite erection. Watching her do this – the sparkle eyes, the dimples, the smile – was divine.

I asked Meggie to her knees in front of the mirror where she took a full first load into her mouth by sucking just the head of my cock.

SEX
    Once Meggie got me fully erect, she was worried about my size. This is curious because I’m not big.

Meggie asked that I be gentle, so we enjoyed a nice girlfriend experience in all positions. She was fine with all of them, but there was no energetic pounding.
    I thought about putting Meggie on top so I could watch her face as I unloaded, but we settled on the CIM instead.

ROUND 2
    After a quick shower, Meggie was keen to go again. I let her blow me to another erection and we thought about some CW. Instead, I let Meggie use her hands and lips and tongue to practice her new BBBJ skills.

For the next 15 minutes, Meggie had me in her mouth. It was a sexy experience for me, watching an extremely cute girl doing her best to make me come. Alas, no second shot today, but it didn’t matter.

CONCLUSION
    Meggie is a head turner when she walks into a room. You will immediately start undressing her with your eyes and you’ll be thinking about getting your cock into her mouth. I’m sure she’ll win her share of line-ups.

Meggie spent the entire session asking me if I was happy, if she was doing the right thing, so with her you have a service-oriented girl, no doubt.

Plenty of energy, plenty of smiles and plenty of attention from a pretty 26-year-old girl is a rather good way to spend part of your afternoon.

Recommended for those who want to lead the session and show the girl the way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks mate that's great review.

There have been lots of Good reviews from N5M recently. Problem it's too far from me. I wish they can share more good quality girls between 42g which is only 10mins away😄.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Thanks mate that's great review.

There have been lots of Good reviews from N5M recently. Problem it's too far from me. I wish they can share more good quality girls between 42g which is only 10mins away😄.
    All good Mr H.

Question (and this will sound naive)...Do N5M and 42G still have a formal business relationship? Are they branches of the same operation?

Would explain some of the girl movements. Joanna, for example.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So the pic is fake but just resembles her?

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    So the pic is fake but just resembles her?
    No. I can't say the pic is fake. It looks enough like Meggie to be Meggie.

My exact words: "There’s only one photo of Meggie and it’s close enough to be her."

There is only one pic for Meggie on the N5M web site and WeChat, so that's all we've got to go on.

But this is curious -- the URL for Meggie's web page is this: https://no5marrickville.com/profile/kiki/

Kiki?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Can she communicate without translation device?

Did you enjoy communication with her? Did she need translation assistance to communicate or get your directions?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    My exact words: "There’s only one photo of Meggie and it’s close enough to be her."
    Yes sorry, I read that in another way. "It's close enough to be her" could mean the photo is close enough (but not quite) to be a real photo of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmaindaniel View Post
    Did you enjoy communication with her? Did she need translation assistance to communicate or get your directions?

Mr B — no translation apps in this session.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmaindaniel View Post
    Mr B — Meggie has little English, other than some of the language of sex, such as fuck, suck, doggie, condom, etc.

However, communication was not an issue. She was able to follow my directions, and she followed through quite well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They reused photo of Kiki as Meggie. Kiki's photo wasn't even accurate. They even copy-pasted the description for Kiki, and changed her name much later haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Mr B — Meggie has little English, other than some of the language of sex, such as fuck, suck, doggie, condom, etc.

However, communication was not an issue. She was able to follow my directions, and she followed through quite well.
    Thanks Mate. Well done

Junior Member(有D料到)

need more practices

I tried this girl the other day after viewing your report.
    Basically, not really very satisfied with her. Probably I had high expectations.
    Meggie is truly a bubbly girl, pretty in oriental standards despite of her A + boobs. She even looks like a girl I saw before in some shop.
    She seemed liking BBBJ, sucking and licking with full attention. But she was not enthusiastic. I even felt she might have uneasiness with doing the oral. Understandably, she is still practicing and learning.
    I asked for DATY. It is nice, without smell, although hard to get wet. She did moan.
    I did not blow in her mouth. But I felt horny after watching her trying hard to blow me off. I directed for sex.
    With condom on, she without hesitation applied some lube and rode on my hard cock.
    After minutes of riding, I asked for missionary. She did appear to have concern for her shaven pussy. I tried to be very gentle. Personally, I prefer bushy pussy on Asians. But not a problem in this one.
    Watching her face, rather than watching her tits, made me more on the edge of cum. Truly a nice girl.
    I blew myself without going to other positions.
    Washing me clean, she appeared to be keen to give me another round. I had no desire for BBBJ again. We did some kissing.
    May try again after a while to see if she has improved her skills.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting, but for me, it seems that she was very experienced.

She told me that she's 29 and had chin surgery long ago. who cares

She asked 20 dollars for bonus, I gave her 30

Junior Member(有D料到)

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by vicent luis View Post
    Interesting, but for me, it seems that she was very experienced.

She told me that she's 29 and had chin surgery long ago. who cares

She asked 20 dollars for bonus, I gave her 30
    Mate, It is interesting that she would tell you that she had chin surgery. Any reason for saying that?
    Any detailed reasons for giving bonus?
    Seems that you had a wonderful time.
    I plan to revisit before long.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Mate, It is interesting that she would tell you that she had chin surgery. Any reason for saying that?
    Any detailed reasons for giving bonus?
    Seems that you had a wonderful time.
    I plan to revisit before long.
    I did not like her voice, a bit awful at least to me.

The money was just to placate.

Girls are avaricious in 5 these days

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The reason for your offering bonus seems a surprise to many, I reckon.
    It's worrying if it is kind of general practice of this shop.
    BTW, are you of Asian background?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Just a whore

Relax, man. It's nothing

Just a whore, I am old enough to be her father

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicent luis View Post
    Relax, man. It's nothing

Just a whore, I am old enough to be her father
    You must have appeared to be kind of deep-pocketed sugar daddy.
    Did she ask for bonus because she called you Daddy while you were banging her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

whores can smell the money

Girls are smart, especially whores. They can smell the money.

They might try some little things first, and then ask more and more, until you walk away with empty wallet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    You must have appeared to be kind of deep-pocketed sugar daddy.
    Did she ask for bonus because she called you Daddy while you were banging her?
    Nope. It was a bit of fun to watch her masturbating. I paid for the acting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast