Thread: The lovely Anna - pocket rocket

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The lovely Anna - pocket rocket

Had a nice session with Anna and I was blown away - literally and figuratively.

I have seen her reviews and she is really amazing - super cute and absolutely the best personality ever. She is always smiling, happy, and cheerful from greeting me to accomodating any requests. She is a DFK machine and ticked my boxes for passion that started as soon as we were in the room.

Shower together where she washed me off and then BBBj in the shower with plenty of DFK mixed in. She makes tons of eye contact and uses her tongue expertly to get me going. She is very traditional Japanese but also top service oriented. Her body is absolutely thin and tight and she is tiny in terms of her waist - no fat on this girl and an ass to die for (not a big meaty one though). On the bed, she starts with a cat bath and DFK and then BBbj - she is enthusiastic and Bob’s her head on my dick with passion. We moved on to 69 and she is clean shaven and smooth. Very tasty and responsive to my tongue. She is a vacuum on my cock and has no hesitation to suck for ages and 0 tissue breaks through the whole session. She enjoyed the 69 as did I and had a couple of little convulsions - not sure if I got her over the edge but she thanked me later and complimented my tongue work.

Next we moved to the main event and she started in reverse cow girl after putting on the com where she insists on no touching or movement to start the penetration. Thought there might be some hesitancy but that wasn’t the case. Once I was in her, she is an absolute fuck machine. She starts riding and then is absolutely pounding up and down my shaft and moaning as she goes. Looking at her tiny ass and feeling her tight pussy was amazing. We switched to cow girl after a bit and same routing for insertion and then crazy hot. She does not like her nipples sucked so I stuck to grabbing her B tits as she rode. We did some mish and then finished with CiM. It was a great finish and she sucked out every drop. Eventually she spit it out in the sink and then light massage before shower and goodbyes. Nice chat at the end and super friendly girl. Seeing her smiling face as I left made my day even better.

Definitely great value and amazing experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syddude View Post
    Had a nice session with Anna and I was blown away - literally and figuratively.

I have seen her reviews and she is really amazing - super cute and absolutely the best personality ever. She is always smiling, happy, and cheerful from greeting me to accomodating any requests. She is a DFK machine and ticked my boxes for passion that started as soon as we were in the room.

Shower together where she washed me off and then BBBj in the shower with plenty of DFK mixed in. She makes tons of eye contact and uses her tongue expertly to get me going. She is very traditional Japanese but also top service oriented. Her body is absolutely thin and tight and she is tiny in terms of her waist - no fat on this girl and an ass to die for (not a big meaty one though). On the bed, she starts with a cat bath and DFK and then BBbj - she is enthusiastic and Bob’s her head on my dick with passion. We moved on to 69 and she is clean shaven and smooth. Very tasty and responsive to my tongue. She is a vacuum on my cock and has no hesitation to suck for ages and 0 tissue breaks through the whole session. She enjoyed the 69 as did I and had a couple of little convulsions - not sure if I got her over the edge but she thanked me later and complimented my tongue work.

Next we moved to the main event and she started in reverse cow girl after putting on the com where she insists on no touching or movement to start the penetration. Thought there might be some hesitancy but that wasn’t the case. Once I was in her, she is an absolute fuck machine. She starts riding and then is absolutely pounding up and down my shaft and moaning as she goes. Looking at her tiny ass and feeling her tight pussy was amazing. We switched to cow girl after a bit and same routing for insertion and then crazy hot. She does not like her nipples sucked so I stuck to grabbing her B tits as she rode. We did some mish and then finished with CiM. It was a great finish and she sucked out every drop. Eventually she spit it out in the sink and then light massage before shower and goodbyes. Nice chat at the end and super friendly girl. Seeing her smiling face as I left made my day even better.

Definitely great value and amazing experience.
    My experience was totally different.

Had been trying to book this much vaunted and hyped lady for quite a few weeks and when I did it was a big let down and a no return from me.

She told me in the shower I was too big for her and I would only be able to insert a short way and only for a short time.

Huh.....I am 5 and half inches on a good day .....maybe a bit girthy ....

Then I find Anna doesn't like you kissing or sucking her breasts.

Fair enough.....that's her call which I respect but the hour session was a some very brief mish with some controlled insertion for a few minutes as that finished when i tried to lift her legs. she didn't want me in doggy due to size issues after we tried briefly.

Finished with a cim bbbj which was really good but the whole session was all over at 30 minutes!

Nice massage for final 30 minutes.

Don't get me wrong ....she is a delightful lady and fun to be with generally, but I was there for other purposes and was surprised as to her reactions re size ....??

Disappointing.....not what I had expected from all the great reviews

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    My experience was totally different.

Had been trying to book this much vaunted and hyped lady for quite a few weeks and when I did it was a big let down and a no return from me.

She told me in the shower I was too big for her and I would only be able to insert a short way and only for a short time.

Huh.....I am 5 and half inches on a good day .....maybe a bit girthy ....

Then I find Anna doesn't like you kissing or sucking her breasts.

Fair enough.....that's her call which I respect but the hour session was a some very brief mish with some controlled insertion for a few minutes as that finished when i tried to lift her legs. she didn't want me in doggy due to size issues after we tried briefly.

Finished with a cim bbbj which was really good but the whole session was all over at 30 minutes!

Nice massage for final 30 minutes.

Don't get me wrong ....she is a delightful lady and fun to be with generally, but I was there for other purposes and was surprised as to her reactions re size ....??

Disappointing.....not what I had expected from all the great reviews

That sucks bro! I've always had a great time with her and have seen her many many times. I think most girls that have a small vag will def have an issue if ur a larger dude. Length wise possibly not too much, but with width there maybe an issue.

Throwing in a joke there about azns having small penises... I've never been happier with my avg azn dick... lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have also been trying to book Anna for about 4 weeks. Finally our times matched....and it was worth the wait. Body is smoking hot thin but still meat on her to grab.
    Breasts are amazing, but super sensitive and no touching (which was a bit of a disappointment, but if everyone squeezed them, they would not be so perfect anymore &#128540

Perfect service, asked if I wanted another round.... wpuld have loved to but it was round 4 for the day....so she gave me a great massage instead.

WIR....Hell yes!!

Book early to secure your preferred time!
    Last edited by TROLL; 29-05-2021 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Typo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    no touching on breast?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep. Tried said tickles, so asked if I can play downstairs, said yes.

She does use her breasts to rub you, but can't grab them. They are so perfectly shaped for B size, really wanted to get a good feel, but didn't mind as there was so much other fun being had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
    Yep. Tried said tickles, so asked if I can play downstairs, said yes.

She does use her breasts to rub you, but can't grab them. They are so perfectly shaped for B size, really wanted to get a good feel, but didn't mind as there was so much other fun being had.
    Never had an issue touching her breasts. Just be mindful of the nipples. I don't think she likes them being played with.

Lot of fun to be had if she gets comfortable with you.

Anna is on today!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42