English: Excellent
Height: 170cm
Body size/shape: 6 - 8, 10C breasts natural, athletic figure
Services: Natural DATY/Natural Blow Job/Passionate Kissing/Full Intercourse
Looks: Goddess
Recommendation: Out of this World

Let me introduce you to Sabrina.

The Goddess of all Goddesses.

Sabrina is resident at Nightshade 42. I think she is a recent addition to the stable.

I spotted her on the NS42 WeChat photos and as two of the regular girls I see were absent I booked her.

The bio said that Sabrina is a mix of Chinese and Russian blood.

Sabrina came to pick me up from my waiting cubicle. To say she is a beautiful girl would not do her justice. She is tall, has blue died shoulder length hair. She is wearing a multicoloured bikini. Her body is stunning. Her eyes are radiant. Her lips are full. When I ask my higher self to design a girl, this would be the way the girl would look. My words cannot describe her well enough. There are not enough adjectives in the English dictionary to describe this stunning female who is standing in front of me.

In regards to the pictures on WeChat and the website, she is far more stunning in reality.

Sabrina returns my eye contact and says “Hi xxxx” (she knew my name), in this truely sultry sexy voice. It took about 5 seconds to get myself together to stand up and follow her into room 13.

In the room Sabrina says to me “I know all about you”. In a matter of 2 or 3 minutes I am completely gobsmacked. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing would come out.

We hugged and then kissed. OMG, this kiss. I may have written in a previous review about the song “a kiss is not a kiss..”, well I got that wrong. Here is the kissing queen. If I was hooked in the first 3 minutes, now I have now melted.

Sabrina explained how she knew “all about me”.

I had to go to the shower to calm down, while Sabrina organised the bed and surrounds.

As I got out of the shower, she slowly removed her bikini, slowly, as if this was a private strip show. I am pinching myself to make sure this experience is actually real.

We then embraced again and continued passionate kissing, touching feeling, caressing.

Oh Sabrina you have an incredible body. Her breasts are perfect. A 10C I do believe. Flat tummy, shaved pussy, long elegant legs, just a glamour. She does have a tattoo on her left arm from elbow to wrist.

In between kissing and caressing she began the Sabrina version of charm offensive. (Her English is perfect) Now that is something I do. Today Sabrina led this. The stuff she told me about me is quite amazing. How did she know all this? It felt like we had seen each other before, however, that cannot be.

We eventually lay on the bed and then continued with this amazing connection. Sabrina had weaved a web around me with her charm and had me eating out of her hand.

I had to let her go and went on an exploration of her amazing body. She is soft and muscular. I got to her vagina and went to work on the cunnilingus. She told me that she knew I was really good at this. That meant a different approach. Her love tunnel is so wonderful. For me I was able to find many erogenous zones and got her bucking and moaning. I did not want her to cum so quickly stopped to teased her. Many times she was on the verge and then

I let go and continued a slow tease. At this stage Sabrina wanted to let go. So Sabrina took over. My ego lets me believe that I know every way to turn a girl on. Well, when Sabrina took over she talked me through some things to do and places to visit. Weeeelll! Her instructions just sent her into the stratosphere. I have not seen a girl go into an orgasm with that level of excitement. Through this we maintained eye contact as she orgasmed, she closed her eyes, then opened them to make sure we were still in contact.

We went back to kissing, and hugging. Sabrina then continued on her charm offensive. She knew I danced (how, I have no idea), and asked if I could show her some dance moves.

So here we are, in the room, dancing naked. I am never going to forget this. Sabrina knows how to partner dance anyway, and we held each other and moved though different dance steps. Faark, is this girl for real? Sabrina is either a fantastic actress or she actually is right into this connection.

Eventually we went back to the bed. Sabrina started with kissing my body and then began an amazing blow job. Sabrina says “I know what you like”. I don’t know how she knows all this stuff about me. She retuned the eye contact favour and she was so passionate and caring in all that she did. Sabrina knew exactly what turns me on.

Then it was condom time. Sabrina knew how I like sex and it was slow intimate, passionate, and mind blowing.

What a girl!

Sabrina’s charm offensive had not finished. She knew what I did for a living, and spent some time talking about that. This is while we are in the post coital phase.

There is so much more that she told me. What can be published without breaking her privacy is that Sabrina will be away for 2 weeks. I was quite touched by her saying that it is okay if I see other girls whilst she is away. The problem will be how to have sex with someone else whilst thinking about this ravishing beauty.

Dancing naked with a glamorous Russian/Chinese girl in a brothel room will be hard to beat. My life has been fulfilled.