Thread: Joanna - Pretty Baby from SUNNY Colombia

Senior Member(無間使者)

Joanna - Pretty Baby from SUNNY Colombia

Saw the lineup on their WeChat and there is this new girl named Joanna from Colombia. I texted Penny if and when she is available and informed me that she was Sunny (formerly 105 & 200 Harris St Pyrmont) and is back working with her. I haven’t seen Sunny/Joanna for awhile so I booked an appointment with Penny. Arrived at the shop in the afternoon and was shown straight in the room where we settled the cash and water to cool down. I caught a glimpse of Joanna while using the shower room.

*if you’re into BBW or chubby girls then read on, if not then move on bros...

Re-Intro

At first I didn’t recognise her but the moment I saw her again with those glasses I was excited but boy she did gained weight due to the lockdown. It doesn’t matter as I always like her even if she’s gone big. She asked me how I was and told me how happy she is to be back in the game. Once the door closed, I gave her a hug and a kiss then had a feel of her bum. Joanna is in her early twenties, has good sized natural boobs, big rounded bum, and a beautiful face with glowing brown skin. I also loved her black curls. It definitely adds to her looks. Reminds me of my ex-GF from college days. She asked me what do I want to do - she knows what I’m into - skip part 1 and go straight to part 2. But this time I prefer to have part 1 first.

Part 1

Hopped onto the massage table and was told to lay down, Joanna then stripped off. Wow it has been awhile seen i last saw her. She still possess the curvaceous body, perky D cups and that beautiful ass but bigger! Fine by me. It was really nice to see those qualities again. So on with the oil and some rubbing to my back, shoulders and legs for a good or less than 10 minutes as Joanna delivers her usual routine of good soft massage as we chat about her studies and the pandemic. She did not go out that much or work that’s why she put on the extra kilos. So nice to have a relaxed conversation with her which was the same as before. Putting me at ease. I am enjoying watching her in the mirror and trying to relax and enjoy our 1 hour. Also thank you for the wall mirror Penny! Haha. She then offers to let me massage her firm ass as she continues to massage me from top to bottom. I could feel her pushing into the small of my back and bum making my cock harder and harder. A bit of TT between the legs and she signals me to turn over for the moment I have been waiting for...

Part 2

Joanna tells me to relax as we got time and smiled at me cheekily. She first started pouring a fair amount of oil and applied it to my chest for a bit of a tease. Then slowly working her way down to my cock which is now fully erect. As she was stroking me, I also found my finger wandering in her shaved pussy. She raised her legs to allow more access for me to play. Joanna then lets out a moan when I put a bit of my finger in. She then upped the tempo of her strokes that also made me harder. Right then on cue, Joanna then proceeded to do her awesome HJ. The feeling is amazing! She does this while looking at the mirror, admiring her work. She smiles at me then went back to the HJ, then she does the eye contact with me while stroking. So SEXY when she does that! I then asked if it is ok for her to lick my nipples so I can finish to which she obliges. I think I spent a few minutes on cloud 9 whilst her licking me. Knowing that I am close to cumming, Joanna then went for the final push with faster and stronger grip on my cock til I could not hold on anymore and just let go of the intense pleasure.

The Aftermath

Off to the showers for a clean up and the showers are really nice and clean. Chatted with Joanna for a bit about any extras in the menu while getting dressed. Gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek and said goodbye until next time. Met Penny on my way out and she asked me about the session, the room and Joanna I said to her the same girl as before and you are doing an amazing job with the new place. Thank you for looking after us punters. She then hugged me and said goodbye. That gave me a warm feeling on this bright SUNNY day. A big grin on my face on my way home.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. EXTRAS available upon request for CBJ and CFS.

This place is a must see for fellow punters.

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters!

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks Sexyboi for sharing beautiful review of Sunny.
    I can vouch Sunny is young, beautiful assets, comfy for cuddling, the only difference from my visit was her natural C to D now.

Extras on menu, nice will bring more pineapples.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Noice Sexyboi,
    Thanks for sharing beautiful review of Sunny. She was the only ml I visited at 200 Pyrmont before she left.
    I visited her today, she has good memory of remembering me.

So sweet seeing her today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks sexyboi. i read ur review and visit after.
    have you seen Thresea by any chance? i'm thinking of seeing her next

Senior Member(無間使者)

Theresa - Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by whatuppop View Post
    thanks sexyboi. i read ur review and visit after.
    have you seen Thresea by any chance? i'm thinking of seeing her next
    Hey pop, thanks for reading. No I haven’t but she looks good in the pic. Will try and see her then post a review. Cheers.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks

Thanks nice review good shop

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.