C lala - punt could have been better

Person's Name : C Lala

Establishment : Ginza

Date of Visit : end Nov 2020

Rates : $150/half hour

Size/shape : tall, slim 7-8, C-D cup perky breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

VIR: YMMV

Haven't punt in a long time. So went upto Ginza w/o any booking and selected Lala. She was definitely very welcoming, but in an very subtle and quite manner. A little bit of LFK to welcome me. Her chest seemed quite tightened. Not sure if its cuz of the enhancement, or because she benches more than Wayne Johnson lols. I take off my clothes and we hop into the shower. I don't like DD and didn't want to have BBBJ either. So I ask her if she could give me CBJ when we're on bed... and she's more than happy to comply.

I was through with shower and waiting for her on bed when she surprises me by asking me if I would like her to wear black thong. Never tried this so why not. What i wasn't particularly happy about was that she took some time to shower and wear her thong. Before you know it, 10 out of 30 mins were puufffff gone. When she comes to me she licks my full body.. along with my balls (in a very unique manner) which was absolutely amazing. She knows how to blow you and play around your shaft.. that's for sure. Her DFK mainly comprised of sticking the tongue out and that's about it. Not much action there. I'm a guy who needs loads of action while DFK and I didn't get any of that. After that I wanted to suck her tits first but for some reason she only allowed me to suck her right tit (nipple). She literally said "suck other one".

I then asked her if we can fuck. So she got into cowgirl and starting moving her hips. Gotta says she's tight and moans as well but I feel it was fake. 2-3 minutes in and she wanted to switch. No problem. Got in missionary and started thrusting. I think she likes this as she was trying to get me to fuck harder and faster by wrapping her legs around my back. Later we switched to doggy where I wanted to go slow because I cum very quickly and easily in doggy. She didn't mind when I leaned over while doggy-ing to reach for her tits. Where she responded very quickly was when I leaned forward again to rub her clit from her belly. She didn't like this at all and very quickly she removed my hand. This was strange because this is the first time I came across someone who wasn't happy for her clit to be touched.

Following this the time was almost up. She was watching the clock and notified me that only 2 mins left for the bell. And asked me If I came already. By this time I wasn't too keen on anything and switched back to doggy from cowgirl and started thrusting quickly and came.

Overall it seemed that she was excited and happy in the shower... but later on she became moody and a bit strange. Not sure what happened really. Don't think I did anything wrong either. The only thing that could have caused this is maybe she was expecting me to DATY her which I didn't cuz time was short .

I've read her other reviews and the service that I received was very different, and tbh, not satisfactory. It could be a one off maybe. It could be that she wast tired and thought of something else that disturbed her during the session....I really can't tell. But if you're someone who doesn't want to take any chances at all, I wouldnt recommend her. However, having said that .. she did seem like a person that lays off a nice beautiful positive and happy vibes. This whole experience seemed like a big YMMV.

Any how, rating below according to my personal experience

Looks 7.5/10
    Body and physique 8.5/10
    Cbj 8/10
    Dfk 5/10
    Sex 6.5/10
    Chemistry during session 4/10
    Overall 6.5/10

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanno1 View Post
    Person's Name : C Lala

Establishment : Ginza

Date of Visit : end Nov 2020

Rates : $150/half hour

Size/shape : tall, slim 7-8, C-D cup perky breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

VIR: YMMV

Haven't punt in a long time. So went upto Ginza w/o any booking and selected Lala. She was definitely very welcoming, but in an very subtle and quite manner. A little bit of LFK to welcome me. Her chest seemed quite tightened. Not sure if its cuz of the enhancement, or because she benches more than Wayne Johnson lols. I take off my clothes and we hop into the shower. I don't like DD and didn't want to have BBBJ either. So I ask her if she could give me CBJ when we're on bed... and she's more than happy to comply.

I was through with shower and waiting for her on bed when she surprises me by asking me if I would like her to wear black thong. Never tried this so why not. What i wasn't particularly happy about was that she took some time to shower and wear her thong. Before you know it, 10 out of 30 mins were puufffff gone. When she comes to me she licks my full body.. along with my balls (in a very unique manner) which was absolutely amazing. She knows how to blow you and play around your shaft.. that's for sure. Her DFK mainly comprised of sticking the tongue out and that's about it. Not much action there. I'm a guy who needs loads of action while DFK and I didn't get any of that. After that I wanted to suck her tits first but for some reason she only allowed me to suck her right tit (nipple). She literally said "suck other one".

I then asked her if we can fuck. So she got into cowgirl and starting moving her hips. Gotta says she's tight and moans as well but I feel it was fake. 2-3 minutes in and she wanted to switch. No problem. Got in missionary and started thrusting. I think she likes this as she was trying to get me to fuck harder and faster by wrapping her legs around my back. Later we switched to doggy where I wanted to go slow because I cum very quickly and easily in doggy. She didn't mind when I leaned over while doggy-ing to reach for her tits. Where she responded very quickly was when I leaned forward again to rub her clit from her belly. She didn't like this at all and very quickly she removed my hand. This was strange because this is the first time I came across someone who wasn't happy for her clit to be touched.

Following this the time was almost up. She was watching the clock and notified me that only 2 mins left for the bell. And asked me If I came already. By this time I wasn't too keen on anything and switched back to doggy from cowgirl and started thrusting quickly and came.

Overall it seemed that she was excited and happy in the shower... but later on she became moody and a bit strange. Not sure what happened really. Don't think I did anything wrong either. The only thing that could have caused this is maybe she was expecting me to DATY her which I didn't cuz time was short .

I've read her other reviews and the service that I received was very different, and tbh, not satisfactory. It could be a one off maybe. It could be that she wast tired and thought of something else that disturbed her during the session....I really can't tell. But if you're someone who doesn't want to take any chances at all, I wouldnt recommend her. However, having said that .. she did seem like a person that lays off a nice beautiful positive and happy vibes. This whole experience seemed like a big YMMV.

Any how, rating below according to my personal experience

Looks 7.5/10
    Body and physique 8.5/10
    Cbj 8/10
    Dfk 5/10
    Sex 6.5/10
    Chemistry during session 4/10
    Overall 6.5/10
    Thanks for a great AR!
    Really insightfull!

I have only seen Juni at Ginza and for my next visit was tossing up bet Julia, Rui, Sua or LaLa....guess I might be crossing one off now despite YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanno1 View Post
    This whole experience seemed like a big YMMV.
    Just need another 99 visits to make sure

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I have only seen Juni at Ginza and for my next visit was tossing up bet Julia, Rui, Sua or LaLa....guess I might be crossing one off now despite YMMV.
    I'm debating Julia or Sua for my next visit toss up

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Thanks for a great AR!
    Really insightfull!

Do not miss Rui.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In some ways, i agreed with what bro Qwerty experienced. Spending a bit too much on intro / Shower, she gotta work out the DFK skill - not just sticking out tongue. Her chest seems tightened, yeah maybe that how best described. With being picky over which tits to suck on, every girl that has boobs enhancement most likely to have this attitude. i think that relates to how the implant affecting how they feel, so nothing surprising about it.

Best part of Lala, she gave it all in when in action, accomodating to all your request and not time watching, well at least from my experience.
    Might be you visited on the last hour of her roster. try avoid that, girls are just trying to go through motion and want to finish up soon.

YMMV bro. i still give her 7-8 in terms of service. Definitely not 9. She still is very pretty, only bit chubbier these days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One more thing about Lala, she has lost that "freshness" / "innocence", and grows more to be "professional" on her craft. Keep that in mind, new punter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Do not miss Rui.
    Mmmmm....that sounds compelling!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree! I don’t have much chemistry with her too

Quote Originally Posted by cum_slow View Post
    Agree! I don’t have much chemistry with her too
    Maybe you cum too slow ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol. You are funny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That might have had a bit to do with it. It is a business after all and girls try to minimise wear and tear!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    In some ways, i agreed with what bro Qwerty experienced. Spending a bit too much on intro / Shower, she gotta work out the DFK skill - not just sticking out tongue. Her chest seems tightened, yeah maybe that how best described. With being picky over which tits to suck on, every girl that has boobs enhancement most likely to have this attitude. i think that relates to how the implant affecting how they feel, so nothing surprising about it.

Best part of Lala, she gave it all in when in action, accomodating to all your request and not time watching, well at least from my experience.
    Might be you visited on the last hour of her roster. try avoid that, girls are just trying to go through motion and want to finish up soon.

YMMV bro. i still give her 7-8 in terms of service. Definitely not 9. She still is very pretty, only bit chubbier these days.

Hey bro, how is her dd service n does she do cim as well( extra pay)?

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Mmmmm....that sounds compelling!
    If Rui likes you, you’ll get one of the fucks of your life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks TC. After today's punt Rui is now next in sight!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thomas Crown Affair is right!
    The first time I met Rui she really blew my mind.
    In my life as a punter for last 10 years, I have never seen a WL work so hard to please a man.
    I had the best time.

But then, I saw her the second time and the chemistry was off.
    And I think I know why.
    First of all, I saw her after like 6 months so she didn't even remember me.
    Secondly, I was a shadow of my former self: added a bit of weight, didn't try to charm my way like last time, and was less chatty
    I basically had have a bad day so just wanted to vent my frustration with a quick "wham bam thank you maam".
    She was still good but nowhere as good as first time. And it wasn't her fault at all; it was all me.
    I think she really plays off your vibe unlike some girls who just follow the routine.

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Thomas Crown Affair is right!
    The first time I met Rui she really blew my mind.
    In my life as a punter for last 10 years, I have never seen a WL work so hard to please a man.
    I had the best time.

But then, I saw her the second time and the chemistry was off.
    And I think I know why.
    First of all, I saw her after like 6 months so she didn't even remember me.
    Secondly, I was a shadow of my former self: added a bit of weight, didn't try to charm my way like last time, and was less chatty
    I basically had have a bad day so just wanted to vent my frustration with a quick "wham bam thank you maam".
    She was still good but nowhere as good as first time. And it wasn't her fault at all; it was all me.
    I think she really plays off your vibe unlike some girls who just follow the routine.
    I like that reasoning, the girl plays off your vibe !

If you go in there with a bright mood and enthusiasm, most probably you will get a better response !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahhhh, yes....wasn't that the truth!
    Thx TC