Web Address: http://105pymblehouse.com.au/index.php
Phone: 02 94407186
Origin: China
Size: Athletic size 6 with 10c breats
Service: Passionate kissing, DATY, BBBJ, Intercourse
Rate: $150/hr
Experience: Fuck buddy
Performance: Fantastic Time

I have a free day on Friday waiting for an NBN technician to finally fix my connection. One whole year to solve the problem and finally I have been assured that it will be fixed.
That gave me a couple of hours to kill. What would be better than spending an hour with a willing spinner? I needed to be close to home so chose 105 Pymble House.
Looking through the 105 Pymble website I noticed a lady I have not seen. Her name is Sugar. Booked her and arrived at the venue. No Lily today. A very young boy running the show. How lucky would this bloke be? Being in the midst of a harem of horny brother workers.
I was ushered into room three and the young bloke said that Sugar would be 5 minutes so I needed to have a shower.
As I finished my shower in comes a most unbelievably pretty young girl. The photo on the web site does not do this girl any justice whatsoever. Sugar is a head turner. She is wearing a tiny tartan skirt which would put a tea towel to shame, it is that short, and she is wearing a black bra. What a sight.
The web site lists her as 26. I reckon she is hardly a day over 20. I will list her on the template as 26.
Sugar says, “Oh your so handsome”. Good for my over blown ego.
It is her face which is a game changer. She is so, so pretty. Her hair is long and goes all the way down her back.
I am picturing her in a black bikini walking on Coogee beach with every young bloke perving at her with massive bulges in their pants. She is that good. I am going to suggest that she is the prettiest Asian girl I have ever seen, anywhere.
I am naked and she is dressed as we hug. It is a very genuine hug where she maintains contact until I let go. We peck each others lips. Sugar is not quite ready to do anything more. I kiss the nape of her neck and gently roll my tongue up and down her neck and suck on the lobe of her ear. Now she is ready. The kiss becomes deeper with a lot more meaning. We explore each others bodies with our hands. I manage to release her bra strap and out falls a magnificent set of 10c breasts. So young, fleshy and perky. Her nipples are hard. Then I manage to unhook her skirt which falls to the ground. Finally she removes her panties. In front of me, naked, is truly, as I said above, the most sexy Asian girl. Words cannot adequately describe this amazing body. She is not a skinny little stick, she has a well formed figure. Narrow waste, great hips, amazing derriere, beautifully formed legs. Skinny ankles are what sells great legs and she has those skinny ankles.
Sugar is the complete package. I have become decidedly nervous in anticipation of what lies ahead.
Now, she is really keen to get the show on the road, in the way that she would normally do business. I am different. I have one shot in me and I gear everything around the final lap. Sugar was more interested in getting two shots out of me. “I suck you for round one” was her opening line. I said to her that I would like to do something different.
She submits to this request. I continue slow passionate kissing which Sugar is warming to. Then I slowly work down her body to her cunt. I haven’t mentioned how she has manicured herself. She has heart designed pubic hair. Amazing. Very well trimmed. Sugar was a little uncomfortable letting me get my tongue inside her. She is very wet, indicating the foreplay had worked.
Sugar is young, so her labia is tight and he clit is small. Opening her up was easy given her wetness. She definitely responded to what was going on even though it appears this is not normally on the menu. Her moans are soft and meaningful. Her orgasm came very quickly as she lifted her hips and drove her clit into my tongue. I wanted to continue, but she said she will get too tired if I continue.
She looked at the clock and we had only been at work for 20 minutes. Sugar said that she could make me cum for round one. I said to her that it wont happen, however, she was up for the challenge.
Wow, does this girl know how to get her mouth to make love to my cock. I am going to go as far as to say that this was by far the best blow job this year, and probably ever. She did not hurry, she felt what was going on with me and slowly and softly licked, kissed, sucked, used her hands and fingers to get the result. I think Sugar had now worked out that I was not going to come, so she just continued this slow performance, which was just fantastic.
After about 15 minutes of this I suggested a condom.
She was efficient at getting the dom on and then we are at work. Mish with slow and soft sex. What an absolute babe. Her soft young moans led to her eyes closing, so I moved with some more intensity which led to Sugar having a fairly intense orgasm. Definitely not a violent volcanic explosion, just waves and waves of pleasure washing over her.
My job was done so now I am moving in a constant rhythm. Sugar gazed into my eyes, with a large smile of pleasure as I gradually built to my orgasm.
Sadly, Sugar said she was tired and said that she would finish me off in her mouth.
The first blow job I considered was the best ever. Now Sugar embarked on a different way of doing things. What she did was run her mouth up and down my shaft while gently fondling my testies. Occasionally she would get the head of my penis in her mouth and then roll her tongue over it. Whoa baby! How good. Now the best blow job ever! Again Sugar never tried to hurry things up. I think she already knew what she was doing, and it would only be a matter of time before I would cum. The orgasm was mind blowing as she then sucked every drop of semen out. No swallow though. She spat into a tissue and then cleaned me up. I am not sure where I am as this was some session.
That was it.
We had a shower each. After we got dressed she gave me her phone number and said that I should book her directly rather than go through the shop. She would always give me priority. She said that she learned a lot about how I work and would like to make our next get together an even better experience. Sugar said that she does not give her number away willingly, and gives it to special people. That is excellent customer service. Wasn’t there a TV program called “Believe it or not”?
I am going to qualify this by saying that Sugar is a deadest fuck buddy. The ultimate of no strings attached. At no stage did she flirt, or give false promises (maybe the phone number thingy has some level of scepticism). This girl is all business, and if I can continue to open my wallet she will be happy.
Sugar only works at Pymble on a Friday.
As bad luck would have it the next two Fridays (Christmas Day then New Years Day) I will otherwise be occupied.